My apologies

DeletedUser

It wasn't a false accusation or even one at all, it was simply an example of what Daiku was saying about R2 put into a context that you might have an easier time understanding. You seem to not like it, but you dont' seem to understand why I don't. I've answered your questions, if you don't like the answer 'none of your business' too bad, it's simply not. If you'd like I could direct you to some of the W5er's that keep up on all the local gossip, perhaps they know more.

DUMBUMCLUM

Daz-1
Wigsplitter-K

Yep. He's in his own little world right now

DeletedUser

I know.. it's ridiculous.. first my tribe is accused of not participating by someone who's tribe is not doing as well, then I get reamed by someone over 2x my size who's record against the LFKD for conquers is barely better than mine.. and I just got involved a month or so ago...

Last edited by a moderator:

wigsplitter

what i said has nothing to do with how many lfkd nobles you have, it was about your loyalties. i really could care less about why you left pks and i am fine with "its none of your business" the truth of the matter is, you have talked a big game, but you tribe hop, into tribes that are allies of players that wanted your hide. "refugee"?

wigsplitter

DUMBUMCLUM,
what tribe are you with and what is your world five tag?

DeletedUser

Maybe some of those tribes should've expressed their dislike with troops... I took a number of villages from the enemy whilst in the LFKD and maybe received 5 non scouting retaliations in the course of months.. and I was never even stacked for any of that time.

Edit: And you can feel free to discuss with Sci leadership over whether or not I'm a refugee. It's an old issue that I thought daftwager had dealt with, I was unaware of the fact that you were in charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can't expect to much before they bow down in front of the Big Taco.:/

He'll return!

I have seen him outside Tacobell on a picture!

wigsplitter

this has nothing to do with sci, daft, or anyone else but me. these are my opinions and i felt the need to express them to you. i was unaware that we had to report to you about who was in charge. to the best of my knowledge, you are not part of r2's leadership, correct?

DeletedUser

Oh? You are saying I'm a personal refugee of wigsplitter then for the groups of 5 scouts you sent at me back in febuary? If you're tossing around the word 'refugee' it must certainly be a refugee of someone.

wigsplitter

not a refugee of me, per say, but of players that i am allied with, before you jumped into an allied tribe, so that you could save your A double S. you can be coy about the whole issue, but you know that those facts are true. five scouts? it must have been in error, because i tend not to waste my time with scouts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Was an op that got cancelled, no one informed me and fizzo, we sent fakes. So.. you sent 5 scouts at each attacking village. I kept scouts in my def villages and dodged my scouts and nukes out of my O villages. I got a kick out of it at any rate.

I can be coy about any issue that I find amusing. I didn't jump anywhere to save myself, and a number of people that do know the situation have backed me on that in the PnP from both sides of the war.

This looks to me like you are just pissed that I shut down the attempt by daiku to say that Sciros, Barbar and TSE are doing all the warring and it's simply not true. I mean.. who cares about the PnP aspect of it, anyone who knows enough to change anything in the world knows exactly who's fighting whom and from what side. I simply corrected him. I you really believe there are influencial people left to be swayed by that.. I'm really not sure what I can say to that.

DeletedUser

not a refugee of me, per say, but of players that i am allied with, before you jumped into an allied tribe

Oh, and pray tell, which players of what tribe? I mean.. if I'm a refugee of these 'players' that you say have claims.. lets here some names, cuz that sounds a bit vague and made up if you ask me.

DeletedUser

I know.. it's ridiculous.. first my tribe is accused of not participating by someone who's tribe is not doing as well, then I get reamed by someone over 2x my size who's record against the LFKD for conquers is barely better than mine.. and I just got involved a month or so ago...

Don't go jumping up on your high horse just because R2-Tru is topping the charts because they only have 1 group of red dots in front of them to target and work on...

So what if TSE are not doing so well on the LFKD front this week/2weeks/month, shall we go over a life time and see if R2-Tru is even a quarter of what TSE has done in damage to the LFKD?

Daz you're becoming too much like the Bitch Version of Mattius. It's rather pathetic.

DeletedUser

No one in R2 is on a high horse, and I don't see any making posts saying we are better than anyone else or pulling more weight, I leave that honor to you, just don't lie when ya do and I'll leave you be.

DeletedUser

Eh, did you not just throw TSE as a whole into the mix when I was simply stating that I did not see anything from R2-Tru that was very impressive within the past 6 pages of their ennoblements? Plainly put...6 pages...I think like 5 villages takes from DA that were most likely gifted from Rzerblade or whatever to one of your members. Not impressive to talk about when you say that R2-Tru is doing better than TSE.

It's the way you act Daz, pull your head out your ass, I'd respect you more that way, instead you're basically a Mattius #2, and I can't respect that, instead it's just annoying to read your posts.

DeletedUser

I'm not aware of any gifting by the LFKD ever happening to R2, not how it works over here. Great gossip starter though.

DeletedUser

Other than one village of Evil-Eye's that was contested we never had contact until I was in -OY-. Tis hard to be a refugee in those circumstances.. but this is old news, there's a whole thread about that crap somewhere. I think Arisa has their own diplomats to do their dirty work and there's a reason their requests were never honored the 2 times already when they tried to claim me.

DeletedUser

Other than one village of Evil-Eye's that was contested we never had contact until I was in -OY-. Tis hard to be a refugee in those circumstances.. but this is old news, there's a whole thread about that crap somewhere. I think Arisa has their own diplomats to do their dirty work and there's a reason their requests were never honored the 2 times already when they tried to claim me.

sigh let me solve this

51896751_790fbb8007.jpg

Side 1: ~TSE~
Side 2: PKs LotD D.A. DFB
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 16,881
Side 2: 54,847
Difference: 37,966
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,892
Side 2: 736
Difference: 1,156
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 132,432,536
Side 2: 463,030,842
Difference: 330,598,306
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 18,139,735
Side 2: 7,013,699
Difference: 11,126,036
image.php

Side 1: R2-TRU
Side 2: PKs LotD D.A. DFB
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 20,831
Side 2: 54,847
Difference: 34,016
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 940
Side 2: 387
Difference: 553
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 145,006,457
Side 2: 463,030,842
Difference: 318,024,385
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8,424,131
Side 2: 3,516,324
Difference: 4,907,807
image.php

well your half way there, but your not better.

fail.jpg

ive added words and pretty pictures enjoy.