My apologies

DeletedUser

Not to mention, who was it that made the most retarded alliance among the top tribes. don't complain on others when you're the reason and the one who makes the first mistake.

DeletedUser

so is phoenixfire gonna be kicked and nobled ?

:p

come on lets talk on real terms here. He is a typical n00b, the only reason to keep him around is for fun. And sometimes the fun just wares off.

DeletedUser

What can I else compare you with?:/

a sponge....
it's less n00bish than phoenix at least xD

nah, their is nothing you can really compare me to. As i have been told by my mates, their is like no other ben, at least for 1,000's of miles ha ha :p

DeletedUser18695

Not to mention there are different aspects of respect... for example, many players respect mattius as a player, even if they don't respect him as a PnP'er. But like you said, that's mainly because he's bold, stands by what he says, and says what he thinks is right, which many people hate, especially when it actually IS right then.

Sounds alot like someone i know :p

DeletedUser

a sponge....
it's less n00bish than phoenix at least xD

nah, their is nothing you can really compare me to. As i have been told by my mates, their is like no other ben, at least for 1,000's of miles ha ha :p

You don't stink or do you?:S

DeletedUser

no actually lol, i carry aftershave and deodorent everywhere i go, just in case i do too much excercise and start to sweat xD

DeletedUser

What kind of "excercises" would that be?"

But you're are a stinky then.:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no actually lol, i carry aftershave and deodorent everywhere i go, just in case i do "too much excercise" and start to sweat xD
"too much excercise"
great, but how much is too much for you?
seeing your picture the distance between the bed and comp is too far.
guess a trip too the Mcwhatever hamburger store is never too far.:p
that orange shows your look though.:p

DeletedUser

"too much excercise"
great, but how much is too much for you?
seeing your picture the distance between the bed and comp is too far.
guess a trip too the Mcwhatever hamburger store is never too far.:p

lol, i never go to McDonalds :p
i am a subway man xD

but since the old manager left, i don't really go in their much =[

DeletedUser

Phonixfire you should really check your facts before posting.:p

ok yes everyone jump onmy ass for me mistaking him for the other Daikou the one thats actually in SCIRON and is a numpty. this is why i dont use an Alias :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You mistake me for deathpact...

Honestly?

At first, you were my favorite retard, i'm changing that and putting you as my least favorite retard, and Ben is Crap is now my new favorite retard.

PS.... I'm going to keel you Phoenix

wigsplitter

hey, B.I.G.
some day you willl grow-up and have a real life, instead of the pothetic one that you are trying to live here, in the forums of TW. I wish you the best and godspeed, please.