My apologies

DeletedUser

man such hostility...such anger here...cant we all just get along...except phoenixfire...cause he sucks and fails at TW and life..lol

wigsplitter

no anger here, i just can't stand people that are so selfseeking.

DeletedUser

well speak.
keap that kind of comments up they don´t like that because you have take there words before they could even finish read why he has leaft and they don´t want to recite you.

what do we care about why he has left go and don´t come back.
how have you stay so much time on the game.
oh yeah i remenber now you have all make pact to destroy LFKD the problem is that the only think you have take are sitting ducks players (players that even before you start attack when you sea on Setting/Account sitting/Account sitting log for this account over the last 120 days.:120 days) and the must inteligents have come to comclution why keap the pact and be smahs agains the walls of the actif LFKD players if we can go for easy targets.now move to the new worlds and take what you have learn here.

ps:if i where you i would not play this game again.

The sad thing is, look at all of the players in the LFKD, can you show me a handful that have not taken over a village from their tribe? I doubt it, unless they're small players. Most of the players in the LFKD are so big because they're nobling all their friends whom have left the game, which is nearly all of their players now, theres barely any of you left.

DO NOT FORGET, HAD IT NOT OF BEEN FOR MAKING THE PACT AND BRINGING LFKD TOGETHER, NONE OF YOU WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE HERE.

That same pact you're speaking of, what we're doing, all "ganging" up on the LFKD, when you think about it, whose mainly the ones doing it...TSE/SCI/BarBar...if you count it...that's only 3 tribes...3 tribes against 4...odds seem fair enough....or at least they seemed fair when you guys were on top of the world and decided to say "we welcome all challengers and are no longer accepting diplomacy"....

You dug your own grave, now hop down in it and rest in peace

DeletedUser

That same pact you're speaking of, what we're doing, all "ganging" up on the LFKD, when you think about it, whose mainly the ones doing it...TSE/SCI/BarBar...if you count it...that's only 3 tribes...3 tribes against 4...odds seem fair enough....or at least they seemed fair when you guys were on top of the world and decided to say "we welcome all challengers and are no longer accepting diplomacy"....

I think you're forgetting R2, V V V(3 tribes), and RFG. Also, count Sci in as 4-5 tribes. I think the tally you are looking for is more along the lines of 11 tribes against 4, if ya toss BNL in it's an even 3-1 odds.

wigsplitter

dazrield, i seem to notice a trend in your bais towards pks. why did you leave them if you hold them in such high regaurds? self-preservation?

DeletedUser

dazrield, i seem to notice a trend in your bais towards pks. why did you leave them if you hold them in such high regaurds? self-preservation?

I corrected LFKD members in the past when I was in the LFKD on the PnP, yet you said nothing. What's your motivation for bais?

wigsplitter

it should be bias. just wondering your stance on issues with lfkd?

DeletedUser

Look, if you want to self decieve yourself into thinking we are winning some great victory, then go ahead. I apologize for taking away from the great feeling. But seriously... where's the glory here? This is extremely boring. My tribe say to take LFKD villages so I do, but I'm not gonna be all proud and preen about it and pretend it's some great thing at these odds.

I do respect many in the LFKD, as far as why I left, that's none of your business. And I won't sit by and watch someone warp the truth about the number of tribes involved in the war. Personally, I could give a crap about V V V being in it, they are worthless. But for someone to say that R2 and RFG aren't involved? Why are you supporting that wigsplitter? You trying to insult both tribes in one fell swoop? I expect that from Daiku, not from you.

DeletedUser

man such hostility...such anger here...cant we all just get along...except phoenixfire...cause he sucks and fails at TW and life..lol

so much for "getting along" i said srry geez quit being an ass about it your my fricken tribe mate were supposed to work together. as for the one LFKD member sending that 100 something hour attack at me, you fail.

DeletedUser

Every tribe has been involved, when it comes to VVV it's turtle against turtle. We can all see the activity on the ODA list. R2-Tru have been doing well lately.

Rank Name Defeated
1 The Southern Empire 165,67 Mio.
2 Rebels Twice and TRUST 110,29 Mio.
3 Veni Vidi Vici 106,23 Mio.
4 SCI-R0HAN East 100,95 Mio.
5 Player Killers 96,04 Mio.
6 SCI-R0HAN South 87,66 Mio.
7 SCI-R0HAN North 83,55 Mio.

I don't belive VVV gets that amount from nothing, Sci has lately been less active against lfkd. Sciros might most likely have other targets as well.

DeletedUser

V V V gets it from TRN I believe.. I did a conquer loss thing for the last month with VVV and LFKD.. was just a few villages.

DeletedUser

How many SCI families are actually attacking LFKD....?

SCIR0S..? That's 1 tribe.
TSE, There's another tribe, total of 2.

RFG are attacking Nyxx, I hardly count them....

BarBar, there's the 3rd

VVV...I haven't heard them even do anything lately, beyond recruiting from
the SCI/TNE catastrophe ...hardly consider them a threat...

BNL is attacking LFKD...wow...news to me...and by attacking LFKD...do you mean they're sending 1 nuke to each isolated LFKD vill in their main clusters?

R2-Tru...I checked their last 6 pages of ennoblements and found nothing of importance from them...bunch abandoned nobles and taking out OY players, nothing to be proud about...self ennoblements...

And phoenix, please dont call us tribesmates, you're an embarrassment... just try tuning it down a notch or two.

DeletedUser

Oh, I had gotten the impression that you were speaking long term and about what had gotten things to where they are today. My mistake, perhaps you should embolden the part of your original speech about how it only applies to last week.

DeletedUser

Hm R2-tru have actually hit Pks pretty good, Pks stopped attacks against us and sciros to attack R2-tru or focus of what is offensive in their pockets.

DeletedUser

We're up more than TSE is for the month vs. the LFKD, but hey, if that's not good enough just let me know and I'll tell everyone that you guys said to step it up a bit cuz we're slacking off.

DeletedUser

Db know my thoughts.;P

Yea, a hell lot happeened and I orginized a plan with what litle time I had.;/

However it's just fun to see two good tribes nextto eachother doing good against a common enemy.:)

wigsplitter

i am not supporting any of the stuff said about who is fighting who. i simply stated that you still have a love for PKS. you stand up for them when you can, that lead me to ask the question, why did you leave? no need to get defensive about a harmless question.

DeletedUser

i am not supporting any of the stuff said about who is fighting who. i simply stated that you still have a love for PKS. you stand up for them when you can, that lead me to ask the question, why did you leave? no need to get defensive about a harmless question.

Mmmk, and if I said Sci doens't do crap in the war and that they don't belong in the stats and then discluded them, I could by your standards accuse any Sci of defending DFB or Lotd should they correct me.

wigsplitter

there you go again, getting defensive about a simple question. avoid the issue at hand if you want to but don't go making false accusations. we have been at war for a long time, with the lfkd. to bad you didn't stay with the enemy, i would have liked to visit your villages, but when the heat was on, you showed your true colors and ran, instead of standing beside your tribe and fighting. what a pity, r2 doesn't see you for what you really are.........a coward.