My thoughts on the world war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You're a mod another on another game, the players of that game do not know how much you actually failed on here.

Maybe i'll go inform them and see where the respect goes :eek:

HeftySmurf

You're a mod another on another game, the players of that game do not know how much you actually failed on here.

Maybe i'll go inform them and see where the respect goes :eek:

Im also a mod on Tribalwars, the players know me from here, simple?

DeletedUser

lol hefty making fun of others nobling inactives when all he did was noble -owned- and claimed he was beating Prime

DeletedUser

Dwarv, why isn't Hefty or anyone else being infracted? This conversation is nothing but flames and irrelevant to the topic. I know when a bunch of people participate in off-topic conversations you usually just clean up the thread and not infract anyone, but this has happened many many times. Please just hand out some infractions.

Hefty, you're a noob. You delude yourself into thinking you're the most amazing shit anyones ever seen, but the only person you fool is yourself. If you have to go on an online game and brag about yourself as much as you do, I really do not want to know how sad your life is.

DeletedUser

i always thought hefty was pretty cool. i mean he is fun to talk to and stuff. i wouldnt let him lead me or help lead. or anything really to do with leading. but he is nice to play alongside and fun to talk too. he may not be the best, but im sure he is better than most of w20 but i guess thats not saying too much.

HeftySmurf

Dwarv, why isn't Hefty or anyone else being infracted? This conversation is nothing but flames and irrelevant to the topic. I know when a bunch of people participate in off-topic conversations you usually just clean up the thread and not infract anyone, but this has happened many many times. Please just hand out some infractions.

Hefty, you're a noob. You delude yourself into thinking you're the most amazing shit anyones ever seen, but the only person you fool is yourself. If you have to go on an online game and brag about yourself as much as you do, I really do not want to know how sad your life is.

Thing is, my comments are ever so slightly on-topic, and your doing a Dorin by commenting on Dwarv's job while at the same time using language to ensure yourself an infraction.

I have not deluded myself into thinking im the best, because im not the best, but it doesn't mean im not a good player, and compared to most on W20 i am better.

Oh and Thanks Tribal :)

DeletedUser

Report function makes my life so much easier, especially when I'm afk for 3 days so I don't have time to manually check all the threads/posts. When you report one in, I get a little post telling me about it straight away :)

Pretty pointless cleaning up this thread. A lot easier to close it and let it die.
Though I do have to say, if your going to moan about other posters breaking rules and whatnot, don't then join in with them :icon_rolleyes:.

Just thought I would clear some light here to save future arguments, those players arguing the point Hefty was blocked on the forum blah blah- His block didn't come from breaking forum rules, but from requested infractions allowing him a break from the forums. Though even so it's against the rules to even mention bans whether it's ig or on the forums, so please avoid them in the future.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.