My thoughts on the world war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

Look hefty, you still have a very small amount of respect left. You really should keep it and stay out of world 20 while you still aren't labeled as maker yet.

And just because you say the account was doomed still doesn't mean a thing. You screwed up in ways I didn't think were possible. Even though you got slammed you could've saved the better part of the account and you know it as well as I do. But I will bet money that you won't admit it. So go ahead, and give me my one point.
I dont care, i dont need your respect, its irrelevant in all things.
I tried your war for 3 days, gained 200k in vills, got bored of Chuck and gave the account to somebody else.
I didnt get slammed, even players in Prime could stop Chuck's shoddy trains, i simply didnt try because they were boring and i quit.

DeletedUser47445

I dont care, i dont need your respect, its irrelevant in all things.
I tried your war for 3 days, gained 200k in vills, got bored of Chuck and gave the account to somebody else.
I didnt get slammed, even players in Prime could stop Chuck's shoddy trains, i simply didnt try because they were boring and i quit.

Who the duece said it was my respect? you were getting. Its world 20s respect.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

AOS, I'll be honest. You were screwed the moment berry went barb. I can see him coming back and taking adrian but I doubt that. Even so, the adrian account would make a difference if you had an active player on it, not changing sitters on it.

Other than that, nothing bad to say.

Berry was normally a player that rarely chat but once Hefty disbanded PRON, he took over and organised once again AOS. At the same time Adrian left the game, he was very dedicated and good player. But still AOS was doing a good job against Prime in K56. Don't forget that AOS was made of about 13 players and only around 6 players were active.

The problem in w20 is that many players are now big in their area and even if they are noobs, you will need troops and it will take time to noble their vills.

Another problem is that once a player goes barb than it will take time to noble all his vills and thus will waste most of your time in tw. That's what happened after berry left the game. So at the moment ex AOS are securing the area by taking the remaining barbs left by berry.

DeletedUser

@Hefty and the people arguing with him:
Hefty has skill at TW, whether you guys admit it, you guys should know it, and if you don't take it from me that he does. I've seen his skill and so has Prime. However Hefty could of continued to fight and instead he got tired of having thousands of incs. and pretty much gave up BUT STILL HAD THE ACCOUNT, you didn't give the account away after 3 days, that's the biggest damn lie I've heard from you, next to "we can trust you". Psh.

Hefty has my respect as a skillful TW player, but as nothing else.

I am not here to argue for Hefty or really against him, but just to set some things straight of at-least try.

BTW, the wizzy account was never 'doomed' until you took it over. :p

@guyver, sciccors was right, I would actually say less than 6 of us was even active though. I was not a part of that 6, and I regret that. :( However with school and with a strict dad there is only so much time I can put into TW. AOS will forever be known in this world, which one you remember doesn't matter, it was still the same people minus a couple and plus a couple.

And yes, it does take time to noble all the villages that berry once had, if you guys remember right HE WAS BIG. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It shouldn't take that long to noble 7 million worth of barbs lol

HeftySmurf

@ Chad, i never had more then 1000 incs, which is nothing, i got bored with how bad every thing was, i expected better of seasoned rank 1 tribe players, i wanted a challenge.

Oh and i did give the account away, if i had skype logs i could show you, but the w36 player took w20, then began a long trail of account switching thereafter.

DeletedUser

Anyone who has respect for Hefty has the lowest standards imaginable. Go gain some self-respect and you'll realize Hefty deserves none.

DeletedUser

It shouldn't take that long to noble 7 million worth of barbs lol

depends who and how big the people are that are nobling them... and with the people that are nobling them, how small of an amount of people... it's still taking time.

@ Chad, i never had more then 1000 incs, which is nothing, i got bored with how bad every thing was, i expected better of seasoned rank 1 tribe players, i wanted a challenge.

Oh and i did give the account away, if i had skype logs i could show you, but the w36 player took w20, then began a long trail of account switching thereafter.

If you never had more than 1k inc, than you are more despicable than I already thought you were... You got about what? 30 people? In a war against such a big force as Prime, then other tribes joined. You endangered us all and a lot of accounts were killed/deleted/lost. If you wanted a challenge then why did you give up? You noob. You are contradicting yourself so much, your like Obama, only good with your mouth, all talk no action. And with the continue use of your mouth(talk) it ends up getting worse, causing you to slip up every now and then and make mistakes, one being contradiction. :p

Yes, you did give away the account. Not 3 days after incs. and you know that, since we had to hear you complain about your incs. all the time, then hear you brag about how easy it was, then say you couldn't help the others with sitting their accounts and helping with their attacks. Not saying you didn't EVER help, cuz you did, but you def. could of more if you didn't do it on YOUR OWN account. Let's not forget about the whole 2-3 weeks you were "sick" with swine flu...

Anyone who has respect for Hefty has the lowest standards imaginable. Go gain some self-respect and you'll realize Hefty deserves none.

Maybe your right, maybe I have some respect left for him bcuz he was a good duke for a few weeks, and he always had something to brag about, who knows. Maybe my respect will decrease even more as time goes on...

DeletedUser

You should have had those nobled within a month, guys must not multi tab when you play

Hefty, shut up lol you're not going to win this and I would think by now people would stop indulging people like us >.>

HeftySmurf

In a war against such a big force as Prime, then other tribes joined. You endangered us all and a lot of accounts were killed/deleted/lost. If you wanted a challenge then why did you give up? You noob. You are contradicting yourself so much, your like Obama, only good with your mouth, all talk no action. And with the continue use of your mouth(talk) it ends up getting worse, causing you to slip up every now and then and make mistakes, one being contradiction. :p

Haha, not really, i never had more then 1k incs, how is that a challenge?
Start-up is harder then fighting prime.

I enjoyed destroying everything, quite fun

DeletedUser

If you wanted a challenge, you could of forced them to give you a challenge by actually fighting back, ya wuss.

HeftySmurf

If you wanted a challenge, you could of forced them to give you a challenge by actually fighting back, ya wuss.

i did fight back, took 20 villages without trying, not really fun when they suck at sniping.

DeletedUser59335

Who the duece said it was my respect? you were getting. Its world 20s respect.. :icon_rolleyes:

Since when was everything about respect? I never read about the rule that said those who have "low respect" can't post. Is it hidden or something?

DeletedUser47445

Since when was everything about respect? I never read about the rule that said those who have "low respect" can't post. Is it hidden or something?

Umm why the flip are bringing up a dead arguement that i had with hefty? Yea sure i know better, but still, he was called on his swagger, and failed big time. Yea sure you will quote me and try to shut me up, but wheter you admit it or not, you know hefty failed against primes shoddy trains.

DeletedUser

Prime own you.
In future if you will meat another player to trich him with .. how good you are .. to give to you another strong account make sure to have near you.. tea for swine flu while you will fail again.. :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf said:
i did fight back, took 20 villages without trying, not really fun when they suck at sniping.

Wizzy account noble nothing from Prime in 2009 ( you take wizzy account in summer of 2009).
Wizzy account noble few villages starting for last of January 2010 for a short time.
exactly in the moment when you write on forums that you coplayer with a friend in wizzy account. So who noble those 20 villages? Hetfy or his coplayer? (Retoric question) ... who care.. A FAIL remain a FAIL.

Prime own you. Now go back to your shadow. :icon_cry:

HeftySmurf

Umm why the flip are bringing up a dead arguement that i had with hefty? Yea sure i know better, but still, he was called on his swagger, and failed big time. Yea sure you will quote me and try to shut me up, but wheter you admit it or not, you know hefty failed against primes shoddy trains.

Yawn, difference between quitting and failing son, when u learn to play tell me?

Dorin, here is a simple fact, your a noob, a noob, mainly a noob, a lot of noob and generally a noob, i would love to see you get the balls to actually face me, which i have challenged you many a time too.

However, your too scared, like most people are, face fact, quitting is not failing, Bill Gates quit Microsoft, did he fail?
Everyone else who quit, did they fail?

When your not nobling barbs or inactives, feel free to challenge me.
infact i bet your other name is Sir Cornish, he copies your methods on speed..

DeletedUser59335

It doesn't matter if he failed against Prime. His attitude is maybe bad but that doesn't make me not wanting to have him here & exactly where did I say I was trying to shut you up?

Another nice point that you have: The ultimate secret in shutting up people is to quote them, beware of quoting your friend it is deadly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47445

Yawn, difference between quitting and failing son, when u learn to play tell me?

Kinda knew that noobish yawn was coming. You failed, and hence you quit. Like PBR said, you won't let yourself lose an arguement, so I probably really shouldn't argue with you, as I know i would have better luck arguing with a post and a wall.

It doesn't matter if he failed against Prime, that doesn't make him banned on the forum does it? His attitude is maybe bad but that doesn't make me not wanting to have him here & exactly where did I say I was trying to shut you up?

Another nice point that you have: The ultimate secret in shutting up people is to quote them, beware of quoting your friend it is deadly.

Okay where did i say anything about hefty getting booted? when did we ask who wants hefty here? Only a thousand different players flame him, and one or two stand up for him.

I quote mostly so i can keep track of who I'm speaking to, and so the rest of W20 can figure of what I'm rambling on about. And quoting my friend? What friend eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

1000? i counted 592 :(

Problem is everyone cant flame me, being a moderator and all it kinda means i have more respect then lets say you.

And you called Me a noob?
lol

Let me teach u something.

Starting war, Nobling 30 odd villages without effort and killing 60 odd nobles without effort. Its Boring when you have been in this game since 2007, so please, the words, your opinion, and PBR's, mean as much as David Cameron's political manifesto to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.