My thoughts on the world war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah I guess time can make us forget some of these occurances, and agreed Who? were a great tribe, in fact I often heard a lot of speculation from some in the day that Who? would give Hulk/Car a real run for their money.

if that war happened, it would have been so epic lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players: maxxjd
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 419
Side 2: 488
Difference: 69
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4,022,746
Side 2: 4,732,335
Difference: 709,589
image.php

We fought hard for those villages, 400 conquers on each side and only 50 villages diffrence..

Now where are the stats of SAW, FEAR?!...lets see...

Fear Vs Prime

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Side 1: 44
Side 2: 60
Difference: 16
image.php

Side 1: 415,061
Side 2: 552,698
Difference: 137,637
image.php

Lol how about SAw...

Side 1:
Tribes: S.A.W
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Side 1: 45
Side 2: 3
Difference: 42
image.php

Side 1: 420,543
Side 2: 27,617
Difference: 392,926
image.php

If you look at it lol 50, and 45 villages...

Last edited:

DeletedUser59335

I wonder why you added maxxjd to players since he has been in BSM for month now and you forgot the stats about prime vs. kiltom and aos.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AOS KilTom
Players:

Side 1: 1,049
Side 2: 499
Difference: 550

image.php

Side 1: 9,878,043
Side 2: 4,666,316
Difference: 5,211,727

image.php

Wondering why you didn't add them? =/

HeftySmurf

i have played long enough on enough worlds and done enough things to know i dont need to justify myself to a bunch of players who have enough guides on their forums yet still are a bunch of complete noobs.

Just because i quit late-game does not mean i am a bad player, it means im trying something new, something which is more exciting when fighting a bunch of noobs when i can do that daily just by joining a random world. (Which i have done for Practice for UK4)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Without maxxjd.. Lol

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: month
Side 1: 419
Side 2: 467
Difference: 48
image.php

Side 1: 4,022,746
Side 2: 4,540,447
Difference: 517,701
image.php

Ok Junker I removed maxxjd.

I wonder why you added maxxjd to players since he has been in BSM for month now and you forgot the stats about prime vs. kiltom and aos.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AOS KilTom
Players:

Side 1: 1,049
Side 2: 499
Difference: 550

image.php

Side 1: 9,878,043
Side 2: 4,666,316
Difference: 5,211,727

image.php

Wondering why you didn't add them? =/

didn't Guyverone pointed that out..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With the greatest of respect Guyver, as much as I like BSM and have a few mates there like yourself, they were too scared to get involved until it was obvious that the coalition was going to pwn Prime, until then they were trying to play both sides and cover their backsides.

But on most other things in regards to w 20 needing to pull it's finger out, I agree, you're probably right.

As for Prime, yes, they're a joke, their trains are a joke, in fact that pretty well sums up 90% of their players. They are actually so pathetic that they know if they lost the few good players they have, the tribe would fall apart. I had respect when they were run by the likes of HTM and Hebap, but that was a long, long time ago.

At best they are a mediocre tribe with a few good/great players carrying the rest; you only need to look at Fear?! to see that Quality > Quantity

I agree that SAW are pathetic, and I know for a fact they have mates in Prime they use to try and take out players they have a problem with. It's happened to myself amongst others, which is just demonstrative of what small, petty people that tribe is made up of (waits for mail from feisty or similar whinging about my comments on the forum).

you mean now you are pawning Prime?:D

I say we have 10% bad players:-? and they are inactive:D all the other tribes in this world has more percentage of bad and inactive players than us
you talk like hefty now, their trains are bad but they are kicking my ars with that bad trains:D

You are probably right mate, and I think most on here would agree to some extent or another.

The greatest tribe this world ever saw was Care/Hulk, which is why I laugh hard when Prime try to make out like their joke tribe can compare, or ever could.

yeah Care/Hulk was a great tribe, I can say that because I was part of it, but we didn't do much in that tribe, we tried to war the world but they were to afraid to attack:D but then you thought you can handle Prime:p and look where it took you guys, so many of your players left, accounts ruined and the remaining of your coalition are fighting between each other:D so yeah I think we can compare Care/Hulk with Prime, it's only Prime has more members but that noobs are useful too;) and no it is not just the points

i have played long enough on enough worlds and done enough things to know i dont need to justify myself to a bunch of players who have enough guides on their forums yet still are a bunch of complete noobs.

Just because i quit late-game does not mean i am a bad player, it means im trying something new, something which is more exciting when fighting a bunch of noobs when i can do that daily just by joining a random world. (Which i have done for Practice for UK4)

we didn't say you are a bad player, we are saying stop calling others bad:D or stay and prove it;)

DeletedUser47445

prime been such a big noob recruiting tribe, sure as hell is doing well against the high quality members of BSM killtom and fear!
Ironically its 78 vs 200+. Seems like the alliance recruited more players:icon_rolleyes:

Yea umm about that, One tribe agaisnt three. So 200+ wouldn't mean the teh alliance recruited far less.

DeletedUser59335

Without maxxjd.. Lol

didn't Guyverone pointed that out..

I was just pointing out it was useless having him there.

He talked negetive about every tribe not just kiltom and AOS, I wanted to see them too since they are part of this war even though you have stopped your coordination with them.

DeletedUser

I was just pointing out it was useless having him there.

He talked negetive about every tribe not just kiltom and AOS, I wanted to see them too since they are part of this war even though you have stopped your coordination with them.

Man, you people forget easy don't you?

We booted maxx on purpose, then stacked him while he hit prime and reinvited him like an hour before the declaration was posted.

So yeah, add him.

DeletedUser59335

Man, you people forget easy don't you?

We booted maxx on purpose, then stacked him while he hit prime and reinvited him like an hour before the declaration was posted.

So yeah, add him.

Damm, you don't read do you? If your posting a month stats and Maxxjd was in BSM month ago and has been since then isn't it useless to post him? That was the only thing I pointed out. It isn't like he was booted week ago.

DeletedUser59335

It had to be haha, are those old stats or?

Well atleast

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 403
Side 2: 377
Difference: 26

Its the same with or without maxxjd.

DeletedUser

The timeframe he was out of BSM would be counted, if it was OVERALL stats.

Other than that, what he did is nothing in the last month unless you want to count just him against prime

DeletedUser

As a return from a 9-day break I thought I'd make a nice big wall of text. And I agree with guyver's post on most parts.

I see you talk alot guy but have no show yourself so really who are you to call anyone out. your tribe attacked a top 20 player then recruited him rather then noble. your tribe is a collection oh really shitty tribes. I like BSM to appoint but your rambles on here don't help anyone and only hurt morale more.

Every tribe on w20 are of the same caliber. 'Your tribe is shit' is not a valid argument on a world with nothing but poor tribes.

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit blah blah I'm great you suck I have a bigger e-penis than all of you etc etc

Hefty, quit comparing yourself to people like lodda. Yes, lodda quits when he's bored; as do the majority of people. But quitting when you're bored isn't the same as quitting while you're being owned. You can say 'oh yeah, they suck, I could do much better at sending that train', but so what? You're losing villages to it. Sure, you can send a 1 second train(actually, I think you send more like 6+ second trains) while some of the noobs in Prime will struggle to send 30 second trains, but that doesn't matter at all.

I'd much rather have a noob who sends 30 second trains in my tribe who's taking enemy villages than a 'great' player who sends 1 second trains but loses all their villages. Sure, skill-wise or ability-wise you may be slightly better then some of the noobs in Prime, but performance-wise you're the worst at in w20. You seem to think skill/ability are what determine a good player and consider yourself good based on that principle alone. Skill/ability is but a small factor in the good player equation. It's what separates good players from great players but you can still have amazing skill and be a shitty player.

You're the worst player w20 has seen. You might not be if you didn't go on the forums and brag about how great you are, though. You're boastfulness doesn't help you. (Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet)

Understood all of us in the alliance probably should be doing more, but I don't think that changes the fact that Fear?! are imo a quality tribe, while Prime are mass recruiting pointwhores with a handful of great players carrying the rest.

Just to clear it up, the comment regarding Quality > Quantity was aimed squarely at Prime, not BSM (I happen to think they're also a quality tribe).

There is no tribe with superior quality on this world than any other. Well, there are the top 3 I'd say. FEAR?!, Prime, BSM. But I wouldn't consider any among them better than the rest. An unbiased opinion whether you believe it or not.

if you dont remember, hulk mass recruited quite a bit back in its day. Also care was more hype than anything else. They beat mostly b list tribes who really had no chance what so ever. If anything, i would say the old school WHO? was the greatest tribe in this world.

When did Hulk mass-recruit? Never? Oh yeah, that's right. Maybe you're unaware of what mass-recruiting is.

Care was a great tribe. Maybe it didn't effect the world majorly(but no other tribe effected it more than Care did at it's time really) It was small but it held some of the best players w20 has seen. KBK, ricky, loonman, killasama, x-char. It's unremarkable how many good players were based in k35. Care's base members were a great bunch that helped keep Hulk on top for so long.

Who? was definitely not better than Hulk. Who? was a great tribe, but they didn't have as many great players as we did. I'd give them #2:icon_razz: They also fell rather quickly and easily when Prime did attack. They weakened moreso and a lot sooner than Hulk did.

Yeah, Who? vs. Hulk would've been a great war, but I doubt it would stay 1vs1 or if it would've even started that way. The war I would have loved to see the most would have been Care vs. Hulk. (Before the merge obviously). I doubt Care would've won though, we were about half the size of Hulk member-wise and maybe moreso size-wise.

But this may be a biased opinion. Except for that mass-recruit part up top. Suggesting Hulk ever mass-recruited is just comical. We had higher standards than any tribe ever did.

True, because you quit late-game doesn't mean you're a bad player. The fact that you got owned does. Regardless of whether you didn't try or whatever. Good players don't get owned. No excuses. You're a bad player here. Does that mean you'll never be good on any world(past or future)? Not necessarily. But it does mean you've sucked here and have no right to say otherwise or brag about yourself on these forums without being considered a troll. Accept it and move on to your new worlds from this mediocre world you continue to troll despite the fact of the events that occurred here. You should be on your new worlds and bragging about your recent achievements than being the ghost of a player around here bragging about the great ability that you have never shown here.

The fact that you're still here just leads me to believe that you're unable to produce great results in your new worlds worthy to brag about. Or perhaps you're just a troll that can't move on despite the fact of having already lost.

HeftySmurf

i just read big headed blinded traitor.

But yeah i never got "owned" as they say, the brief periods i bothered i actually had growth of at least +60,000 per day from Prime or your noob academy's.

So yes, thats clearly being owned.

DeletedUser

But yeah i never got "owned" as they say, the brief periods i bothered i actually had growth of at least +60,000 per day from Prime or your noob academy's.

That post just confirmed everything I said in my second paragraph towards you. You're a shitty player because you don't bother. Because you gained 60k points one day doesn't mean the 200k you lost the day before is disregarded.

So, yes, that's clearly being owned. Except I'm not being sarcastic and if anyone thinks it's not being owned they're naive, bias, or just plain idiots. Sure, you may have some ability but that doesn't mean you haven't sucked.

DeletedUser

the only prime member u nobled off is lord chuck LOL. Considering how everyone is saying he is a horrible player, i just assumed thats not much of an accomplishment.
Also i cant believe u still mention nobling Owned. Even a monkey can noble off a dead acc L

also regarding hulk, they did mass recruit. I forgot the name of that tribe just south of them but Hulk basically recruited the entire tribe. They might be good players but still it was recruitment of large number of players within a small span of time which defines mass recruitment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.