My View on the World and W83 - Dream Teams

DeletedUser117362

Yeah, I only mentioned one person per acc.
And since you're me, there was no need. :D

DeletedUser

Came back to check the forums after a month or two today, thought I'd post my dream propaganda shitposting team. If we were all on the same team no external forum would be safe.

1. H0llyghost
2. DisplayOnly
3. Sinful Angel
4.Micheal Corleon
5. Brick/The Hound (Jack)
6. Ramsay Bolton
7. Trex
8. BlueTattoo
9 Dallow
10. Meepworrior
11. ted the stoner
12. arabella

No particular order. Probably missed some deserving people off, its been a while since i browsed and have forgot a fair bit of forum history. Picked people that posted best propaganda without making themselves and their tribe look too bad in the process. Overall I thought these forums were quite fun for politics and propaganda, despite a lot of butthurt and salt, but at least thats how you knew the posts were effective. :lol:

Michael Corleone.

Feel-like-loser-So-does-Littlefinger.gif

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Came back to check the forums after a month or two today, thought I'd post my dream propaganda shitposting team. If we were all on the same team no external forum would be safe.

1. H0llyghost
2. DisplayOnly
3. Sinful Angel
4.Micheal Corleon
5. Brick/The Hound (Jack)
6. Ramsay Bolton
7. Trex
8. BlueTattoo
9 Dallow
10. Meepworrior
11. ted the stoner
12. arabella

No particular order. Probably missed some deserving people off, its been a while since i browsed and have forgot a fair bit of forum history. Picked people that posted best propaganda without making themselves and their tribe look too bad in the process. Overall I thought these forums were quite fun for politics and propaganda, despite a lot of butthurt and salt, but at least thats how you knew the posts were effective. :lol:

Oh my god seeing that list reminds me how fun these forums were!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Barely anyone else posted. The forums were sub par but better than more recent forums that's for sure but nothing compared to earlier worlds.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
almurph is perma banned.

I enjoy reading the the old PnP from previous worlds. Especially w19 and the first no hauls, 56.

Michael Corleone.

W19 was pretty good. W10 and W24 were amazing as well not to mention W4 and W6.

RIP good ol days

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*goes to see what all the fuss is about*

EDIT: Link to a good thread? I'm in the mood for some good reading :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's hard to think alphabonkers last forum post was almost four years ago.

That thread is okay. The dec seems pretty poor.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Commenting outta nowhere, and yes i also played 83.

Sassylicious account was in control by a player named italicus, he's from middle east and was gifted the account by the original owner who quit. After a while when sassy account was in blue, the old owner came back, he changed pass thus kicking italicus out of the account, let the account get eaten, and then joined an account on golden.
I have asked italicus to write about it here, just wanna let people know What happend.

And oh i did start this world with my dream team, but badluck, shit politics and shit cheats stopped us, bringing us to the point where original sass can never reform sadly.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just hope Golden don't argue with this now that the world is over for the sake of it.

Sorry to hear that but thanks for bringing this back to light. I remember our defending getting highly discredited at the time even though there was nothing we could do about it.

Surely they realise looking back we gave them a good game for the most part. If not; shame.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just hope Golden don't argue with this now that the world is over for the sake of it.

Sorry to hear that but thanks for bringing this back to light. I remember our defending getting highly discredited at the time even though there was nothing we could do about it.

Surely they realise looking back we gave them a good game for the most part. If not; shame.

We have a pretty fun story to tell of our times in the north hehe. We can say a lot of crap about each other but we made things exciting in K44!

DeletedUser

Im not going to argue with it as going by the response you got from the person involved it does seem the rest of us were in fact lied to at the time about how the "war on sassy" went down. I dont pretend to have "honour" or whatever bullshit people come out with but i can honestly say we were never told about the free vils on sassy, we were always told they had wrecked him legitimately.

For the most part, i respect those that sat accounts that had been abandoned, be it other blue members or Nam members sitting (we sat NBD, im not judging its what teamplayers do). However, the few we fought against early on when you guys were blue i dont respect the players that owned the accounts because whenever we messaged the account or spoke to rizz on skype it was always a sitter or him sitting them :)