Mykil of Tribal Fluffy Bunnies (T.F.B.)

DeletedUser

I'll keep it short and sweet. I could take up pages and pages telling stories that happened over the years. If you knew me then I promise you were in a few of those stories as well. I gave and was given respect by the most competent players and people in this world. Some short lived, others I still see on the rankings list. I won't flatter anyone by mentioning names. If you were in my T.F.B. tribe or rubbed shoulders with me in the original T.K. or later in -WE- then I do remember you.

I wish I could remember my sign on for my "mykil" account here on the forums.

Feel free to post your story you remember with me in it. I wouldn't mind a few smiles going down memory lane.

mykil

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mykil, it's very nice to see you again man. I hope everything is working out for the best. :)

DeletedUser

hey man i need you to hop onto skype for a bit i have a question for you which is kind of important. =)

Kylan

I'll keep it short and sweet. I could take up pages and pages telling stories that happened over the years. If you knew me then I promise you were in a few of those stories as well. I gave and was given respect by the most competent players and people in this world. Some short lived, others I still see on the rankings list. I won't flatter anyone by mentioning names. If you were in my T.F.B. tribe or rubbed shoulders with me in the original T.K. or later in -WE- then I do remember you.

I wish I could remember my sign on for my "mykil" account here on the forums.

Feel free to post your story you remember with me in it. I wouldn't mind a few smiles going down memory lane.

mykil

mykil. I love you. It all started with you in K43 with bindiggery and runzinger. Then you guys decided to let me in even though I was in K34. Thats for everything you taught me in game and about life its-self. I respect you.

We need to chit chat sometime and catch up.

send me a message on here if you are interested and I will pass along contact info.

DeletedUser

I remember ur name.
Im paranoid type of person:) how can anyone be sure you are who u say?

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
mykil. I love you. It all started with you in K43 with bindiggery and runzinger. Then you guys decided to let me in even though I was in K34. Thats for everything you taught me in game and about life its-self. I respect you.

We need to chit chat sometime and catch up.

send me a message on here if you are interested and I will pass along contact info.
Mykil. <3

I remember ur name.
Im paranoid type of person:) how can anyone be sure you are who u say?
Bird is the word.

DeletedUser

Mykil! It's been a while. I hope things are going well for you.

We had some pretty random conversations when you still popped into skype. You should pop back on from time to time. You've been missed, and it would really only be fitting for you to be here to see out the end of this world with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

mordecairule

I'm sure you have plenty of great stories of calling me shit :) :) Miss you baby

DeletedUser

TFB.jpg

DeletedUser

I remember <3

I miss the T.F.B. forums so much..

Kyle :) my lap tops been broke finally went back to work today so will try get on skype at some point.

Good to see you around Mykil hope everything is well with you and the familly. Probably still is one of my best time on tw was the early days of T.F.B, after thankfully persuading you guys to save me/kjom/napp/etc from the nightmare that was ANGELS.

Good luck to everyone that is still around in -WE- as i just noticed the world end has been announced.

DeletedUser

Ah seeing me ol' bunny compadres makes me ':)'. Kylan, you're not the only one that misses them :(

Mykil, hope all is well. Would be interested if you know if Bin and Run are all well and good? Chief, Matt, Kylan, Nappe, Morde and Crimmy, nice to see you guys are still knocking about aswell.

DeletedUser

!chaos! you crazy S.O.B.! For those that don't know, this is one of the original beast starters of worlds. Long before the farming scripts. Had the pleasure of starting some worlds with him. I haven't spoken to Bin or Run in several years. I think Runzinger said he uses that same username online Ps3 or X-box I forget.

You people all stuck with me in spirit over the years. You people know who you are, shoot there is almost to many to list. Of course everyone that is posted on here and countless others.

mordecairule

Ah seeing me ol' bunny compadres makes me ':)'. Kylan, you're not the only one that misses them :(

Mykil, hope all is well. Would be interested if you know if Bin and Run are all well and good? Chief, Matt, Kylan, Nappe, Morde and Crimmy, nice to see you guys are still knocking about aswell.
Good to see you again bud... its awesome that everyone is coming back and posting hey!