Side 2: 2,394,716
Difference: 1,956,538

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 359,804
Side 2: 0
Difference: 359,804

image.php

Just another shitty tribe that recruits all over the place to whore points.
Lol shot man

DeletedUser

I think your signature is a little out of date there Cypher... G0liath is in charge now since you can't make the right "choises", right?

Hey sure, What ever it is that lets you sleep at night me amigos ;)

yerboi87

Good luck both sides...4horse has got a challenge on there hands,

Stats are looking good

Go NL

DeletedUser

the war started on the 8th or sometime around that, it hasn't been going on forever. the week war stats would be most accurate and we will say it again, that member got kicked for not signing up on our forum. get your facts straight......

Jajaja everyone can give war excuse like for u most of the village where taked from princessgemma who was in our tribe and give the account sitting to one of ur member but i dont say it because thats strategies and i hate war excuses and for the war stats they are not wrong because our war vs *x* begin a long time ago and they just started to fight now

R3000

looks kinda what it looked like when WeRock and 4horse started fighting now look at how 4horse is beating -I- soon they will start to look better in the stats cause NL and only kick a few people before its obvious they are making the stats look good for them

DeletedUser

looks kinda what it looked like when WeRock and 4horse started fighting now look at how 4horse is beating -I- soon they will start to look better in the stats cause NL and only kick a few people before its obvious they are making the stats look good for them

and what about X?

here lets see some stats for them

Side 1:
Tribes: *X*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 4Horse
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 2
Difference: 32

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 332,977
Side 2: 17,431
Difference: 315,546

image.php

hmm, seems they fix their stats too :icon_rolleyes:

g0liath

Nicely said... remember how much boasting WeRock was doing when our war first started with them? We have obliterated nearly all of what was their "big alliance" against us. Now we have yet another "family" tribe hoping to gain some glory by jumping on our back.

We have a history... and losing is not a part of it. I was trying to find your history NL... and well... I couldn't find it? At any rate... you will soon enough see what we do against family tribes. Your precious little branches will break away from you in an attempt to flee from the wrath brought down on their parent tribe. They will fear us... and hate you for it!

DeletedUser

He He. So G0liath 4h had to pull you out of the dust bin in hopes of making some kind of headway huh?

Jumping to k15 for a foot hold. Nice idea. BTW Spear never whines. :)

DeletedUser

Don't assume you know an out come if you do not know who you face. We are Legion. One and all. This is not who or what you have faced before. We are not a family of 3 but a force of 1.

Doubt us at your own risk.

Who here wants a snuggie? Theses blankest with arms on T.V.
Sign me up!

DeletedUser

Omg i getting scared The legion familly who form one Omg OMG i will not sleep all the night with that Jajaja lolll 4horse Dont talk and give words we have our records go see our page on tw stats to see how many tribes faced 4horse and get rimmm thats what we talk here not words but actions

DeletedUser

We are not a family of 3 but a force of 1. !

Every family tribe claims this.

It is for most practical purposes impossible to pull this off, esp. with the higher concentration of PoS players on the rim + lack of real competition there.

DeletedUser

Omg i getting scared The legion familly who form one Omg OMG i will not sleep all the night with that Jajaja lolll 4horse Dont talk and give words we have our records go see our page on tw stats to see how many tribes faced 4horse and get rimmm thats what we talk here not words but actions

we can all see from the war stats attacking back is not one of those actions

DeletedUser52157

How many of those battles have you been involved in? One right? The one where you were in -IML- and lost. You yourself have never won anything.

Tellgar

How many tribes have NL gone after and are still in world 15? Oh, right, none of them.

DeletedUser

How many of those battles have you been involved in? One right? The one where you were in -IML- and lost. You yourself have never won anything.

when i was in -IML- and im sure ppl will remember it we fighted with wk iceni and 4horse iceni get allied with 4horse and started to attack wk who were our allies and we fighted iceni and they disband after we fighted mk i dont remember what who get disband too and when we get to the fight with 4horse we were only 5-7 player active and thats why we lost because to win battles u need active players and if i remember when u maked an attack on me to take my k31 village u only taked 1 right?? becuase i dodged and timed the other attack and for the rest they were taked in the night when i sleeped and u know its true so im not bad i think in this game and next time dont come to talk if u dont know all the things

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Were any of those tribes significant?

No.

id hardly call ~G~ insignificant... they were a rank 16 tribe at one point.

And for all of you making fun of family, remember this. The combined forums can basically make many tribes one. If you havent seen it by now, i feel sorry for you. I know DMN and DFH are much, much closer now that the forums are shared

Status
Not open for further replies.