*N~L* Family ~ *X* vs. 4Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hehehe familys fail, but still its fun to be a fail sometimes

DeletedUser

when i was in -IML- and im sure ppl will remember it we fighted with wk iceni and 4horse iceni get allied with 4horse and started to attack wk who were our allies and we fighted iceni and they disband after we fighted mk i dont remember what who get disband too and when we get to the fight with 4horse we were only 5-7 player active and thats why we lost because to win battles u need active players and if i remember when u maked an attack on me to take my k31 village u only taked 1 right?? becuase i dodged and timed the other attack and for the rest they were taked in the night when i sleeped and u know its true so im not bad i think in this game and next time dont come to talk if u dont know all the things

Catra, I tried to read this paragraph, I swear I did....and I failed. There was just something about the nearly complete lack of punctuation, not to mention no use of the "enter" key, that made my eyes bleed and therefor unable to understand anything written.

Now, on to the actual war. I remember someone mentioning that NL's own early-war stats were rather low. To that comment, I ask that you take a look at the dominance map. While there is a "border" between NL and 4Horse, it's rather ragged. From what I can see, the main body of NL is roughly a K or more away. Hopefully they'll take a page from the Exile war-playbook and coordinate massive long-range offenses, but my opinion is that their help in this war will be relegated mostly to support due to the distance for most of their tribe. The western edge of the family should be able to play an offensive role no matter what, but on the whole most of the offense will likely have to come from X.

Now personally, I think this war could go either way....and I see it as a good test of the new update. The shared forums should allow NL to coordinate better then before, which might be enough to turn the war against 4Horse.

With that being said though, I still think 4Horse holds the advantage here unless the Legion suddenly turns into the Exile family. Namely because most of 4Horse has proven itself time and again. Also because the longer they hold out, the more likely it is that tH jump in. With the ? family being nearly finished, tH could throw their forces against the X southern border.

We'll see what happens with this war in the future, and I'm very interested to see how well the family forums hold up in a real war.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

I will add this... This will not be an easy war... but a fun war...

DeletedUser

Catra, I tried to read this paragraph, I swear I did....and I failed. There was just something about the nearly complete lack of punctuation, not to mention no use of the "enter" key, that made my eyes bleed and therefor unable to understand anything written.

Now, on to the actual war. I remember someone mentioning that NL's own early-war stats were rather low. To that comment, I ask that you take a look at the dominance map. While there is a "border" between NL and 4Horse, it's rather ragged. From what I can see, the main body of NL is roughly a K or more away. Hopefully they'll take a page from the Exile war-playbook and coordinate massive long-range offenses, but my opinion is that their help in this war will be relegated mostly to support due to the distance for most of their tribe. The western edge of the family should be able to play an offensive role no matter what, but on the whole most of the offense will likely have to come from X.

Now personally, I think this war could go either way....and I see it as a good test of the new update. The shared forums should allow NL to coordinate better then before, which might be enough to turn the war against 4Horse.

With that being said though, I still think 4Horse holds the advantage here unless the Legion suddenly turns into the Exile family. Namely because most of 4Horse has proven itself time and again. Also because the longer they hold out, the more likely it is that tH jump in. With the ? family being nearly finished, tH could throw their forces against the X southern border.

We'll see what happens with this war in the future, and I'm very interested to see how well the family forums hold up in a real war.

~Morningfrost

Im sorry :icon_redface:, sometimes when i read thing that piss me off i start to right fast and don't read again what I write.2nd Im French and i learned english here in TW so like i always say I try to write in the right way but My gramma is not the best I know :icon_sad:But i will try to be more careful next times :):)

DeletedUser

Cypher..

I could not agree with you more.
Easy-No
Fun-Yes Indeed

DeletedUser

Im sorry :icon_redface:, sometimes when i read thing that piss me off i start to right fast and don't read again what I write.2nd Im French and i learned english here in TW so like i always say I try to write in the right way but My gramma is not the best I know :icon_sad:But i will try to be more careful next times :):)

I'm not really worried about the grammer or spelling....you hang around these boards long enough you get used to reading gibberish....it's just difficult when it's one big block of gibberish lol.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

This thread is hilarious. I think NL and *X* can pull it off, but we'll see.

okay im going back to w12 cya :icon_wink:

DeletedUser40113

Sure, *N~L* and *X* can pull it off!!!
id like to see them try though:):)
i want some more fun:)

Tellgar

The shared forums should allow NL to coordinate better then before, which might be enough to turn the war against 4Horse.

We don't use a shared forum in that sense, the shared forums in 5.0 didn't change anything for us. We use alternate methods for forums and claiming because the claiming systems you can make internally are total rubbish.

DeletedUser50105

same old story. tribe gets a jump on 4Horse..4Horse will pull it back..i dont expect such lopsided stats for long. I dont think N~l will do much..maybe theri K4/3 presence might do some damge trying to push into K14/13 but i think 4Horse can do just fine..*X* is more of the danger..if tH turns thier attention to *X*(like morningfrost said) i expect a much shorter war.

DeletedUser

ugh. I've been flaming RP for this, do I really have to do it over here? Man, what is the problem people have with allies, it seems to be a mortal sin (kinda like family tribes) yet everyone does it.

Besides, arent you and tH best buddies? ive seen their forum posts, they will back you to the hilt. N~L and X seem to have the same relationship. So dont be a hypocrit, we have too many of those already

I am in neither 4horse or tH.

DeletedUser

And i wasnt saying you shouldnt war with your allies i got nothing against that, i was responding to a comment about how NL defeated G and how G are no longer in this world. When actually it was NL and X that defeated G

DeletedUser50105

obviously ~G~ probably had internal problems..otherwise theyre wouldnt have been so many leaving and stuff. i dont think theyll make 4Horse crumble

DeletedUser

People are brave in numbers and talk loudly, this is the trait of a family tribe. They are "untouchable" untill they as individuals starts feeling the heat, then we will see people giving up, jumping off the ship.

We have seen this happened before and it will happen again.
I remember the start of W15 and how *B* and theyre families were holding 2/3 rank with several highranking family tribes. Well in about 1 week, tH turned these tribes into a swarm of refugees. Carved themselfes a good foothold into the ground where *B* used to be.

Only rely on superior players, with a family tribe, the likely hood of having only good players is too small with family.

And when it comes to forum and communication. I hope for your sake that you have realised that forum alone is not the best way to communicate. A tribe relying on forum alone will fall easily to any real tribe.

4Horse will win this, im certain about that. Combine 4Horse with tH and you see a formiddable force which NL and *X* cant compare to. Only way for the challengers to win is if someone else jumps in with them, 4Horse doesnt live up to theyr name and history and tH doesnt help. If anything here happens 4Horse has the win already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn Herregud. You barbed out on us.

I know and Im sorry about that. Moved in with my GF and had to promise not to touch TW on Vacation, she was around all the time and we were in Cali. Didnt have a computer to fix it. Didnt even get to say a proper goodbye.

Currently working my way through college here in the US now.

DeletedUser

Recognize, N~L will prevail. No doubt about it. ~G~ fought better. We will bring down the apocalypse. Family rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.