*N~L* Family ~ *X* vs. 4Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellgar

Totally chrismas marine, and NL was rank 14 or so when they started going after G. We only had about 8 million more points than G when the war started.

DeletedUser

I may be wrong here but when you fought against G didnt you have X backing you up then. Ever tried waring someone by yourself?

DeletedUser

I may be wrong here but when you fought against G didnt you have X backing you up then. Ever tried waring someone by yourself?

ugh. I've been flaming RP for this, do I really have to do it over here? Man, what is the problem people have with allies, it seems to be a mortal sin (kinda like family tribes) yet everyone does it.

Besides, arent you and tH best buddies? ive seen their forum posts, they will back you to the hilt. N~L and X seem to have the same relationship. So dont be a hypocrit, we have too many of those already

DeletedUser

~G~ wasn't so much defeated as recruited. It was a rim ghetto, and fell according to rim ghetto standards.

NL is also a rim ghetto, extremely overinflated in points due to mass family recruiting in their own areas and generally not being challenged.

As for families, they all end up sucking. The B, C... D... etc teams are always dispensable for the good of the A team. It's hard to find 60 good players in an area a tribe takes up, I'm sure it's impossible to find 120+
Also they are generally set up to make things easier. Why attack and noble when you can just recruit and noble when they quit of boredom. This litters their territory with weak players who get easily nobled in a real war and break up the front lines.
But please do keep using and defending the family setups, I can't say I mind our opposition using them one bit.

Lastly, I'm guessing his point is that NL shouldn't take full credit for taking out ~G~ as they didn't fight them alone by any means.

DeletedUser

~G~ wasn't so much defeated as recruited. It was a rim ghetto, and fell according to rim ghetto standards.

NL is also a rim ghetto, extremely overinflated in points due to mass family recruiting in their own areas and generally not being challenged.

As for families, they all end up sucking. The B, C... D... etc teams are always dispensable for the good of the A team. It's hard to find 60 good players in an area a tribe takes up, I'm sure it's impossible to find 120+
Also they are generally set up to make things easier. Why attack and noble when you can just recruit and noble when they quit of boredom. This litters their territory with weak players who get easily nobled in a real war and break up the front lines.
But please do keep using and defending the family setups, I can't say I mind our opposition using them one bit.

Lastly, I'm guessing his point is that NL shouldn't take full credit for taking out ~G~ as they didn't fight them alone by any means.

i will, considering they havent looked too bad so far. Accusations of kicking players to make stats look better are made every war, when the real reason is something like that person being inactive or breaking tribe rules. Therefore, he isnt supported, and makes for easy prey. (yes i know this isnt what you posted but ive heard several 4Horse players complain about it)

And speaking of full credit, I seem to remember, verm, that tH loves to say "oh, we killed -?- in a 1v1" despite the fact that there was clear evidence of other tribes helping you (AXE, Ninjas (yes they were mostly inactives but they did distract attention for a while)). So please, practice what you preach.

And the family setup has changed, anyone who has a family tribe would realize that. Its now much easier to support and coordinate between tribes, which in my opinion counteracts the lesser quality of some of the players. Now the main tribe can help all the players grow and learn much easier. I think we will see the improved family tribe win here, die to this new addition to tribal wars.

DeletedUser

You guys are right. I guess we are just a weak little family/rim tribe. Made up of noobs and severely retarded players from our group home. We have no chance at doing anything. I guess we have overestimated ourselves yet again. I guess we should all just hit the delete button and go back to eating paste. Thank you to the folks who know EVERYTHING. With out your input we never would have know.

Over the last year I guess we all just fooled ourselves into believing we knew what we were doing.

DeletedUser

If you think forums are needed for and the deciding factor of good organization, you clearly know little about what makes good organization.

As for my war, it was tH and Ninjas vs -?- and *?* (do remember that *?* was sizeable at that point, and also that Ninjas are mostly a part of tH now), and by the time -?- was ruined it was more or less just tH fighting them. AXE never really focused on -?- outside their own clusters, as they were fighting SP.

I don't know what part X had against G, as I was just saying how I interpreted what someone else said, and didn't state my own opinion on it.

DeletedUser

If you think forums are needed for and the deciding factor of good organization, you clearly know little about what makes good organization.

As for my war, it was tH and Ninjas vs -?- and *?* (do remember that *?* was sizeable at that point, and also that Ninjas are mostly a part of tH now), and by the time -?- was ruined it was more or less just tH fighting them. AXE never really focused on -?- outside their own clusters, as they were fighting SP.

I don't know what part X had against G, as I was just saying how I interpreted what someone else said, and didn't state my own opinion on it.

Anyway, yes, i do think good forums are a major part of an organization. Its the main way you communicate with your tribe mates. This seems to be important to a group game like this, but i could be mistaken :icon_rolleyes:

I wont argue that tH did mot of the work against -?-, but i would also like to remind you of your own allies and the part they played in your war before you go off and flame someone else for having help (I know i dont mind help).

And Little Boots, lol yes, youre just a bunch of noobs :icon_rolleyes: In fact, the entire NE should just go delete their accouts for daring to actually be friends with each other :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

A integrated forum is a tool to help organization not the KEY. The key is stable knowledgeable leadership with members who trust them.

Once again what do I know about organization and leadership though. We are just a rim/family tribe.

OHHHH Finger painting time!!!

DeletedUser

Please quote me where I flamed anyone for fighting with allies.

I flamed: rim tribes, families, rim wars, but nothing about allies. kthx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Little Boots, you know how to intra and barb eat to get big with horrible OD :lol:

DeletedUser

that NL shouldn't take full credit for taking out ~G~ as they didn't fight them alone by any means.

guess it depends on how you view that statement...though i guess it wasnt you that did it. Wrong person :lol:

DeletedUser

I know Verm.

I already said I'm a noob. What do I know?

Ask any of my members they will tell you. They only stick with me because I have the biggest collection of legos at the group home.

Today is spaghetti day!

Status
Not open for further replies.