N00b of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the poor noob^^

5 years on the job and never learned a thing

DeletedUser42132

damn ,tell him to be proud of his self cause it is an topic only for him in the forums :p ,give him the link to read it :p .

After reading it ,he will be just burning his pc :D:D:D .Or he will keep saying that he has 5 years experience +1 Master (diploma in Tw forums)

DeletedUser

And one very funny mail

(first time posting in forums yay?)

DeletedUser

this is the best thread i've ever read, is he still being passed around?

DeletedUser

I've got 5 fakes from him, we're sure they're fakes, right?

DeletedUser

maybe i should mail him that attacking won't get him into the tribe

yeah tell him something like 'you were under serious consideration to join a top tribe and even become a leading member of the secret society but due to your unprovoked attacks on the society you are now under consideration to being the newest member on the rim, please explain these unprovoked attacks'

hehe :icon_evil:

DeletedUser68750

:icon_wink: then there is the you have blown the cover of several secret society members by forwarding mails
the society was set up so only the peps above and below each member were known and now due to his actions many have been exposed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sadly, I missed out on the fun. I usually don't block people but I've received 10+ mails from this guy and I'm tired of him :/

DeletedUser

What do you think he would do if I sent a fake nuke at him?

DeletedUser

Idnto lpay htis wrld but smone frwd the likn 2 me.
thi si pish finny. I paly 5 yeras 2.

Seriously though, you guys and gals deserve an emmy for this. Hell even an oscar.
i feel so bad for the bloke/kid. at least make it quick when you end him.
other than that good job

DeletedUser

ROFL - Winterburnm is a stupid noob

I kicked Winterburnm out of my tribe - Foxhound - he started crying like a little baby. He would message me telling me how much he liked me, then message the other leader telling him how much he was buddies with him. The noob forgot to read what people in his tribe where telling him which is I was sitting the other guys account.

So I am getting E-mails from him on both accounts and he is thinking he is being slick. So then when he thinks he is going to get invited back he start messaging the dude I was sitting for telling him to kick me out of the tribe and to make him duke.

VERY FUNNY! He got so annoying I had to block him on both accounts. He has screwed up 4 tribes already...mass mailing everyone to join another tribe and then he just deflects and dose another tribe jump.

As you can all tell he is know one to be trusted!!! He uses people left and right, as you can tell from the forums, he is a little and has no grammar skills at all.

:icon_surprised::scout::icon_razz:
Jen

DeletedUser80610

I found this quite entertaining!
Good job guys, hope to see some more soon. :D

Feel a bit sorry for the guy though, at some point after he gets tired of it all you've gotta show him this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.