Nd.

DeletedUser

You said the magic word :)

In all my time fighting on w6, I destroyed so many players, crushed tribes etc. Not 1/5th of what I have fought in w6 was skilled. And that is including the later 20mill stages.

hmm ye :p

well you gotta be pretty retarded to get all the way to 20 mill+ and then lose to a 5 mill, i mean cmon didnt they pick something along the way :p

DeletedUser9021

You said the magic word :)

In all my time fighting on w6, I destroyed so many players, crushed tribes etc. Not 1/5th of what I have fought in w6 was skilled. And that is including the later 20mill stages.

True, that. I once manhandled a 1 million point player with a 200k account (Daethon's), which is 5:1 odds. It's all about layout, skill, and being tricksy. And having the time to fight well, obviously.

Oh, btw, I won't return to world 6 for some time yet, I've agreed to ply my weekend warrior routine on w23. Hope everyone's still having a good time on w6 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser89429

True, that. I once manhandled a 1 million point player with a 200k account (Daethon's), which is 5:1 odds. It's all about layout, skill, and being tricksy. And having the time to fight well, obviously.

Oh, btw, I won't return to world 6 for some time yet, I've agreed to ply my weekend warrior routine on w23. Hope everyone's still having a good time on w6 :icon_cool:

And morale. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I lol'ed :) semi /not very active as i am atm :p
Bring back da old times was fun and was motivated by many back then :'-(

DeletedUser

There are less then 15 ppl in w6 I have encountered first hand, against whom I wouldn't be sure of the outcome in a fair 1 on 1, and you are one of them coob. To bad you only had that small cluster near me, or it would've been alot of fun :) Tbh, you and your 20some villages in my area(or was it less?), against my 6-7 mill or whatever I had at the time, gave me more trouble then everyone else I fought against in w6 during my last year and a half that I was active. Another of those players was slippy88, and another was thedolfan(if I remember correctly, eventhough back in the days that I was fighting thedolfan a very long time ago I was still a noob, so maybe I was just impressed because he was better then me and am therefore now overestimating him). All the rest of those players were either tribemates or allies.

I'm doing that on w47 crashing matt's account there :D

Oh and watercolour, stock sucking my bottom exit cavity plz. Is that you btw matt? :p

DeletedUser89429

There are less then 15 ppl in w6 I have encountered first hand, against whom I wouldn't be sure of the outcome in a fair 1 on 1, and you are one of them coob. To bad you only had that small cluster near me, or it would've been alot of fun :) Tbh, you and your 20some villages in my area(or was it less?), against my 6-7 mill or whatever I had at the time, gave me more trouble then everyone else I fought against in w6 during my last year and a half that I was active. Another of those players was slippy88, and another was thedolfan(if I remember correctly, eventhough back in the days that I was fighting thedolfan a very long time ago I was still a noob, so maybe I was just impressed because he was better then me and am therefore now overestimating him). All the rest of those players were either tribemates or allies.

I'm doing that on w47 crashing matt's account there :D

Oh and watercolour, stock sucking my bottom exit cavity plz. Is that you btw matt? :p

I'm not kissing any cavities, just merely stating facts. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

TY spamy for your comment about me ;-) you was one of my insperational players that gave me motivation back at that time, only cyclosp left playing today from my insperational players list :'-(

DeletedUser

TY spamy for your comment about me ;-) you was one of my insperational players that gave me motivation back at that time, only cyclosp left playing today from my insperational players list :'-(

coob =)

i am inspired by you :D

love, TNT

DeletedUser

I fought Henchman on the frontlines for a few weeks, that was a HUGE honour. The guy's not half bad I tell ya ;).

silvereclipes

I fought Henchman on the frontlines for a few weeks, that was a HUGE honour. The guy's not half bad I tell ya ;).

No he isn't half bad at all having a first hand knowledge as a co player with him on 30 between us we were very unstoppable when we came for your villages was a pleasure having him as a co player there.:icon_twisted: