NEA vs Hunks stats

DeletedUser

When I say spread out, I mean you have influence in 6 K's, Yet your highest control percentage over any one of them is 39 percent. And yes though Hunks does have "The firepower", That doesn't mean they can use it. A slingshot will only shoot so far before the rock slows and does virtually no damage/falls to the ground.

Oh okay I guess that is MC. It looked like a pissed off Elite tilting his head and looking to the left.

NEA arent better ok you have k7 and k8 bull shit. like one of your player said nea is uncordinated a whole continent which barely has cordination is worth nothing if your players have mixed villages and dont know what a train is , or each time they get attacked they send a hate mail whats the point in recruiting them

DeletedUser

1. I never said NEA was better or worse.
2. Yes, Some members still have mixed villages. This I admit.
3. Not a single person in the NEA doesn't know what a Noble Train is. We're not stupid.
4. Who has been sending Hate mail? I'd see that as a Plus or the attacker. Lin said himself that some good Hate mail makes his whole week. We're fun people :D Anything to brighten someones day!
5. What? Recruiting NEA members? I dunno, why are you recruiting us if we're so terrible?

DeletedUser

Yah... NET did try to recruit us so I don't know what you're talking about and also NUKE has... hunks is never gonna be able to completely fight us 1v1 because they are spread out they are probably gonna have a lot more wars while we have limited amout of wars because we basically only have people to the south of us that are any type of a threat and you should also look at people in NET before you talk about mixed vilalges. I just recieved yesterday a mail for help from a player I'm not gonna mention from NET who's villages were garbage... completely mixed and all worthless. He was getting murdered by an obviously better NUKE player.

DeletedUser

you should also look at people in NET before you talk about mixed vilalges. I just recieved yesterday a mail for help from a player I'm not gonna mention from NET who's villages were garbage... completely mixed and all worthless. He was getting murdered by an obviously better NUKE player.

Mail me the name of the member and I'll kick him.

Oh and ggeorge...I've seen your account. Its probably best you don't mention mixed villages and incorrect smithy tech levels.

Don't worry though, its much better now.

DeletedUser

Yah... NET did try to recruit us so I don't know what you're talking about and also NUKE has... hunks is never gonna be able to completely fight us 1v1 because they are spread out they are probably gonna have a lot more wars while we have limited amout of wars because we basically only have people to the south of us that are any type of a threat and you should also look at people in NET before you talk about mixed vilalges. I just recieved yesterday a mail for help from a player I'm not gonna mention from NET who's villages were garbage... completely mixed and all worthless. He was getting murdered by an obviously better NUKE player.

watch what your say because you are pretty much inviting the world to try to go against you which i must say is pretty easy having a continent is good yes but when half of them are noobs with only about 2 villages its really quite worthless but nevermind hunks still wont pay attention to you we have no real interest in you guys =] but you are quite annoying lol

DeletedUser

watch what your say because you are pretty much inviting the world to try to go against you which i must say is pretty easy having a continent is good yes but when half of them are noobs with only about 2 villages its really quite worthless but nevermind hunks still wont pay attention to you we have no real interest in you guys =] but you are quite annoying lol

haha I'm just sick of george's stupid comments. It's not like he's a 4 mil player and one of the best players in the world. He's a 200k player who is about to quit and who sends spys into allys tribes. He also talks lots of crap to people.

I'll mail you the name of the person. He also had more offense than defense in every single one of his villages... He expected support from me and other people in NEA when just recently he sent a rude message threatening somone I personally like... then comes back asking for support. LOL what a joke.

DeletedUser

Side 1: NEA
Side 2: Hunks
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 368
Side 2: 743
Difference: 375
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 26
Side 2: 7
Difference: 19
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,406,956
Side 2: 2,934,792
Difference: 1,527,836
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 211,233
Side 2: 53,010
Difference: 158,223
image.php

DeletedUser

About the cordinated thing. We haven't really cared that much about being cordinated in attacks because we've just divided people up and say "you take this one and I'll take this one" We really had no reason to cordinate any mass attacks when we could just noble you ourselves easily enough and it's better to let other people just go ahead and noble what they were planning on nobling before the war a lot of times.

I've also noticed that you guys suck at getting support to players... I first off sent like 3 clearing attacks like atleast 48 hours before I actually nobled the village and there was still no support at the village and it was in k17... I was rather dissappointed.

DeletedUser

Mail me the name of the member and I'll kick him.

Oh and ggeorge...I've seen your account. Its probably best you don't mention mixed villages and incorrect smithy tech levels.

Don't worry though, its much better now.

smithy levels dont matter to me im used to the other type of worlds and i dont have mized villages. and i dont bother in decreasing buildings wich are useless if i noble a 10k point village i leave it how it is

DeletedUser

smithy levels dont matter to me im used to the other type of worlds and i dont have mized villages. and i dont bother in decreasing buildings wich are useless if i noble a 10k point village i leave it how it is

Spoken like a true point whore :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol

ggeorge why dont you do us all a favour and quit for goos and stop coming on the forums?

!V! ak !V!

Oh wow....

Oh wow...
If your tribe acts the same as you do to villages...

DeletedUser

LOL... everything has basically already been said.

DeletedUser

Whine:

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
  2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
  3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

DeletedUser45297

Whine:

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
  2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
  3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.
what exactly do you want to mean by this?