NEA vs Hunks stats

DeletedUser

does anyone know why is he leaving?

He didn't have enough time left to play TW, i think we will give him a week to reconsider and hope he keeps playing this briljant game :icon_wink:

NEA seems to be the only ones taking villages

Side 1: Hunks

Side 2: NEA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8

8 villages OMG! 1 village a day, that means they will defeat us in 3101/365 = 8,5 years............ i thought we were save for at least 10 years, how could i be so wrong :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

well i am leaving tw altogether so good buy nea and all my hunks friends. it's to bad i wasnt able to join in on the war :( alwell hopefully we can meet once again in the future if i decide to start playing again and i will crush then. bye all
good bye and have fun out in the real world =)

DeletedUser

Pitiful- both tribes suck. Dude hunks concentrate you 3rd graders with ADD!

DeletedUser

Pitiful- both tribes suck. Dude hunks concentrate you 3rd graders with ADD!

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

DeletedUser

8 villages OMG! 1 village a day, that means they will defeat us in 3101/365 = 8,5 years............ i thought we were save for at least 10 years, how could i be so wrong :icon_confused:

lol i meant was that hunks doesn;t seem to care about this war as much as NEA

DeletedUser

why would they care theyr only attacling hunks in k7

George how can you say anything so degrading, we own as many as 150k on K7 spread over 22 villages.
That's about 0.625% of our point total and and 0.72297% of our village total............ OMG :icon_surprised:

Like the figures already suggest, K7 is really important to us :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

George how can you say anything so degrading, we own as many as 150k on K7 spread over 22 villages.
That's about 0.625% of our point total and and 0.72297% of our village total............ OMG :icon_surprised:

Like the figures already suggest, K7 is really important to us :icon_sad:

WOW! 150K that's massive :icon_razz: come to K25 (33,12 Mio. 3.289 villages) and before you do math I already did that is .05172% of my point total and .07612% of my village total 150K in any continent is not very much. YOU FAIL!

DeletedUser

Paul forgot his sarcasm tags...

Or did you do that aswell :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

WOW! 150K that's massive :icon_razz: come to K25 (33,12 Mio. 3.289 villages) and before you do math I already did that is .05172% of my point total and .07612% of my village total 150K in any continent is not very much. YOU FAIL!
umm that's why he said we don't care about K7 we are aware 150k isn't alot, we don't have hardly any troops there. thats definitely not a main K, and We know we have hardly anything there, reason we don't care about this war..

Tricky557

Seriously though, who really cares about NEA v. Hunks?(aside from NEA and Hunks). Theres not really any caps, so either get it in gear and get to the killing or gtfo the forums.

Side 1: NEA

Side 2: Hunks

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,012
Side 2: 2,715
Difference: 1,703

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 24
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,456,769
Side 2: 9,209,719
Difference: 5,752,950

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 323,968
Side 2: 166,985
Difference: 156,983

image.php

DeletedUser

Seriously though, who really cares about NEA v. Hunks?(aside from NEA and Hunks). Theres not really any caps, so either get it in gear and get to the killing or gtfo the forums.

I'm with you Tricky who really cares? Is there really any need for this topic?

DeletedUser

Yah you guys are right. It isn't big enough to be on the forums.