NEB declares on INSO

DeletedUser

Due to the increasing number of INSO incomings on several NEB players, we're officially declaring war on INSO.

Let the good times roll!

Shadryk 01

Eh? A bit late, don't you think? Here's my PM exchange with Hoss. He requests an alliance, plus our reply.

hoss32137 on 02.04. at 19:40 said:
Greetings, This message brings me with a request that you extend Alliance diplomacy to N.E.B., we are mostly ex ~TR~, so Diplomacy was still Alliance and nothing is changing from our standpoint except for the name above the door.

Shadryk 01 today at 06:15 said:
Please be advised of a slight modification in diplomacy:

[spoil]We...
[spoil]...Declare[spoil]......WAR!!!!![/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]

[spoil]..thank you.[/spoil]

You guys are going to be drinking a lot of coffee.

Last edited:

DeletedUser82316

Hmmm, so N.E.B. asks for a continuance of an alliance and INSO responds by launching thousands of attacks and THEN declaring war. Sounds like this INSO attack was already in the works for some time. And they complained about the way PWC started a war? Speaking of coffee, I hear a coffee pot calling a kettle black.

DeletedUser

I just bought a new coffee pot.... never figured you guys as predictable, but here we have it. I look forward to the next few weeks/months. Finally getting a war in my back yard and not having to to hear the incessant whines from our previous counter parts in Riders (Beyond...or wherever they might end up next)

Shadryk 01

We have long known that NEB investigated or considered ways to attack INSO. I've been getting spy data for about 6 months.

This is not the same regime that we struck our initial alliance with. THAT group was led by Kobbra...at least he was my contact. Kobbra left TR to attack the current leaders. We simply kept the alliance in place and carried it over to Riders.

But we did not trust them. Not with the data that was coming in, and not after PWC turned on us. So, they walked away from the diplomatic protection that was offered by Riders....and here we come....

DeletedUser45372

Let me guess, those K16 and K48 trains you guys had sent 2 weeks ago... That was to help INSO against PWC... right? Not in preparation to attack INSO...

You guys made your own grave, enjoy it. You had the chance to end the world with INSO, instead, you threw it away... just like PWC!

DeletedUser

ok a few things here...

1. NEB knows or at least i think they do that in the end inso will win
2. having played with the leaders of NEB i advise inso to make sure and do not do one thing, and thats underestimate them
3. this seems dramatic and drastic and inso while you will win i have mixed feelings here...so i am going to go the swiss route ad stay "neutral" if both sides will agree i will keep stats here.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: N.E.B
Side 2:
Tribes: INSO

Timeframe: 04/04/2011 05:25:00 to 04/04/2011 13:51:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0

chart

DeletedUser82316

You mean queen mandy and mikew11? I don't think they know how to take active war targets. They haven't in months, or was that part of INSO's great plan. Standards sure have gone down for INSO membership.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 04/04/2011 05:25:00 to 04/04/2011 23:03:04

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,174
Side 2: 18,849
Difference: 325

chart

inso kills
bumba95 from peterrope (one vill here is a recap from peter)
NEB kills
claret army from zachwildcat
peterrope from bumba95

DeletedUser

We have long known that NEB investigated or considered ways to attack INSO. I've been getting spy data for about 6 months. ....

My spies tell me the way to do this is, select all troops, click attack, followed by OK, but I'm not 100% sure, I don't trust them.

@shrek: You might want to include INSO2 (aka Bey0nd) in the stats.

DeletedUser

How do you know they are not just scraps we will just noble off :p

DeletedUser

My spies tell me the way to do this is, select all troops, click attack, followed by OK, but I'm not 100% sure, I don't trust them.

@shrek: You might want to include INSO2 (aka Bey0nd) in the stats.

point taken zathhh

DeletedUser86058

As again i see Inso as the main tribe in this land have to resort to spys. Just like in the blog something that was said there also tell me we also have players relaying info. Not that the info here is anything special. Why does such a great tribe have to resort to spys. This is what has been mine and many others here big ??????????????. So Inso knows all before it happens. HMMMMMMMMMM to me that is not great just exploiding player that want to join your tribe or just say i help them out to finish the world off. So for all the spys out there you are nothing but leeches and just suck the life out of tribes only to die your selfs cause once tribe are gone that you were sucking on you also gone.

DeletedUser61110

Rmem all of the greatest empires in history and every nation has used Spies its a military tactic that will never go away and also i saw this coming a long time ago

Shadryk 01

You mean queen mandy and mikew11? I don't think they know how to take active war targets. They haven't in months, or was that part of INSO's great plan. Standards sure have gone down for INSO membership.

I have full confidence that our friends from Beyond will do just fine. These are perfectly capable players who will thrive in the INSO system (see other topic.)

Regarding the use of spies: not all allies are friends. By reading information that is offered to us, we gain insight about the true feelings and intentions (or desires) of other tribes.

DeletedUser82316

Seems pretty late in the game to be tutoring players on how to play, especially ones that have as many points as they do. Seems like they should know by now, but looking at their stats certainly says otherwise. But then it is always nice to have an enemy whose villages have an average of 2000 fewer troops than anyone else. I think there is a name for that, but it escapes me at the moment. :)

As I said before, standards have gone down. I wonder if everyone in INSO is happy to have players joining just to get their points and not because of their play. I had always thought you had to prove yourself on the field of battle to get an INSO invite, but apparently they are handed out freely these days if it will pad their stats.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 04/04/2011 05:25:00 to 05/04/2011 22:11:17

Total conquers:

Side 1: 297
Side 2: 49
Difference: 248

chart