NEB declares on INSO

Shadryk 01

I'll make my points one time, then ignore this trash from this point forward:

Seems pretty late in the game to be tutoring players on how to play

I'm sure everybody has a foundational knowledge of the game. Nobody outside the tribe plays with our exact style. Every new player needs to be orientated. Just like getting a new job - someone has to show you around the place.

..it is always nice to have an enemy whose villages have an average of 2000 fewer troops than anyone else. I think there is a name for that, but it escapes me at the moment. :)

the name you're looking for is "superior firepower," and we USE IT. INSO has the highest ODA in the history of Tribal Wars for worlds of this speed. :icon_biggrin:

...standards have gone down. I had always thought you had to prove yourself on the field of battle to get an INSO invite, but apparently they are handed out freely these days if it will pad their stats.

Total crap, of course. I'm happy with the quality of players in this package and believe each will do well in this tribe. The Beyond leadership has stood by our side for 2 years. They were there when we needed them, and they're easy to work with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to whine all you want. I need to plan our 2nd wave of nukes. You deserve the attention.

DeletedUser82316

Ignore the trash huh? Must have struck a bit of a nerve. :)

I thought INSO wanted players with more than a "foundational knowledge" of the game. You know what I call players with a "foundational knowledge"? Noobs! I hope your new recruits don't mind being considered noobs. I wouldn't have gone THAT far, but hey, if that is your analysis, you may know them better than me.

So fewer troops equals "superior firepower"? Wow! I have heard some spin before, but that is pretty deep! Are you currently holding any public offices? If not, you should run. No politicians I have heard can top that for putting a positive spin on a disadvantage. But to make sure I understand, showing your prowess in battle is NOT an INSO requirement, but "total crap". Glad to be clear on that. Now we have it from the duke of INSO himself that believing the warriors of INSO have superior skills is "total crap."

Planning the 2nd wave? I thought you had this done weeks ago. Oh yeah, the move from Riders made you have to tip your hand early. Well get that planning done! But when you do that planning, make sure you instruct your players to NOT attack with mixed villages. That isn't very effective.

DeletedUser

Ignore the trash huh? Must have struck a bit of a nerve. :)

I thought INSO wanted players with more than a "foundational knowledge" of the game. You know what I call players with a "foundational knowledge"? Noobs! I hope your new recruits don't mind being considered noobs. I wouldn't have gone THAT far, but hey, if that is your analysis, you may know them better than me.

So you will have no objection when we quote you in the future when you are picking up scraps from what we leave behind?

OMG why do people insist on attacking individuals/tribes when quite clearly that person/tribe is outperforming in pretty much every department?

Even players like you with basic knowledge could have been bought into the realms of INSo and taught the advanced techniques and tactics that are employed here. Everyone knows what the techniques are, but it takes commitment and dedication along with close team work that makes them work like they do...

DeletedUser82316

So you will have no objection when we quote you in the future when you are picking up scraps from what we leave behind?

And who else are you going to abandon on your march toward world dishonorablenation? Do your tribe members/allies know who is on that list. Beware all! You might just be the scraps mentioned here.

OMG why do people insist on attacking individuals/tribes when quite clearly that person/tribe is outperforming in pretty much every department?

You are right. Queen Mandy outperforms everyone in W13 with her points per village (11251 for those too lazy to check). Good pickup!

Even players like you with basic knowledge could have been bought into the realms of INSo and taught the advanced techniques and tactics that are employed here. Everyone knows what the techniques are, but it takes commitment and dedication along with close team work that makes them work like they do...

You mean like attacking with mixed villages by one of the top 5 players? I think I will pass on those "advanced techniques and tactics."

DeletedUser45372

Just making sure... I'm sure your tribe mate won't like you calling him that though... Since it's general meaning is NOTHING good.

Keitan, couldn't cut it in NEB? or was that sit over 60 days?

DeletedUser

lmao all this talk about honor and blah blah blah. You act like this is real life and his soul is going to burn.

DeletedUser82316

You mean the superior INSO intelligence machine doesn't know? I wouldn't want to spoil your fun.

DeletedUser

Jedi you seem very angry about something. I cant quite put my finger on it but there's a lot of hostility in your font. Maybe you're angry that INSO didnt choose you to be apart of the war machine. I dunno bro maybe if you didnt ramble so much you could send it an application. Just remember all applications have a non- refundable fee of $100. You can PM me for info on obtaining one. :)

DeletedUser82316

Angry? I am having fun! Most fun I have had in months in this game. Too bad some of the folks here take it so seriously, but that is their problem, not mine. :)

FYI - I wouldn't have joined even if I did have an invite. And who is even to say that I didn't? Hmmmm?

DeletedUser45372

Angry? I am having fun! Most fun I have had in months in this game. Too bad some of the folks here take it so seriously, but that is their problem, not mine. :)

FYI - I wouldn't have joined even if I did have an invite. And who is even to say that I didn't? Hmmmm?

Because I know the players who were discussed about coming onboard... I was apart of that discussion in the council.

DeletedUser

Jedi i don't know who you are nor do i care. You seem not to be able to grasp THIS IS A GAME so you can say what you please its just pointless gibberish.