New Top 20

DeletedUser

7. AOS-Group of players that change tribes more often then i change my socks.

You can see my entire tribe history in my sig below. Notice that AOS keeps reforming. As Sciccors said AOS has a long history, we all might of changed tribes a lot; but We've always stuck together and been in those tribes together. All the members of AOS have a strong loyalty towards each other. One fact is that this time last year I was in the origional AOS with most of the members now in the current AOS; we've been playing together that long. We've survived the chaos of the center so far, lets see what happens next.

1. PRIME- They inheirted the #1 spot after the fall of hulk/kong/care/ect, now it's their time to show if they deserve it or not in their fight against against the coalition
2. BSM- One of the few tribes nuetral with Prime, working to expand their territories by nobling off Sparta
3. Kiltom- had a falling out with prime, now they battle their old allies, some loyalties are questioned oh both sides
4. FEAR?!- doing their part to fight prime, even though they share but a small front with them
5. Sparta- Will they fall to BSM, or surprise the world by fighting back?
6. S.A.W- Part of the Coalition, but not really on the front lines; they may have BSM to deal with soon if Sparta falls
7. AOS- Small group of loyal, active members. Now together under their own leadership lets see where they go
8. G.U.W- Seem to just be sitting on the sidelines watching the action
9. Strive- I hear that their primes acadamy, don't know much more
10. Mercny- didn't this tribe origionally formed by those left behind in kong when care formed or something like that? not really sure what their up to now, might be like G.U.W.

That's my take, hope nothings too inaccurate

DeletedUser

Nice comments Vine :3.

AOS are probably the majority of excellent players just not in any of the major tribes. Hence, they could probably be any tribe [except Prime now xD] if they wanted to be, but it's more fun to be rebels :icon_twisted:

To add onto this, Sparta will fail and lose to BSM, and I dunno about S.A.W but FEAR?! have an allience with them, could spark a fight between BSM and FEAR?! but I doubt it, as BSM have showed they dislike Prime, and dare I say it, probably was in the works of Heftys plan which involved KilTom.

Oh, and my view of KilTom being old allies of Prime is kinda wrong. Yes, they was allies, but only allies because they declared on Who? and then would of fought Hulk if Hulk and Who? stuck by it [moreover Hulk than Who?]. Once Who?, Hulk and then Kong collapased there diplomacy should of been set to NAP and gone there seprate ways, cause war was on the cards after all 3 of the above collapased and disbanded.

Just my thoughts on Vines comments.

DeletedUser

To add onto this, Sparta will fail and lose to BSM, and I dunno about S.A.W but FEAR?! have an allience with them, could spark a fight between BSM and FEAR?! but I doubt it, as BSM have showed they dislike Prime, and dare I say it, probably was in the works of Heftys plan which involved KilTom.

Yea, cause a war between BSM and FEAR?! would make a lot of sense and would definately be in our best intrests to expand... :icon_redface: :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yea, cause a war between BSM and FEAR?! would make a lot of sense and would definately be in our best intrests to expand... :icon_redface: :icon_confused:

If BSM were to noble everything of Sparta, that would open fronts with S.A.W which by then if S.A.W were to lose, would open fronts with FEAR?!

Going by the fact you are allies, FEAR?! is use to long range nobling xD

DeletedUser

lol, how many people think that S.A.W are actually going to do anything? No hands I see...how little faith we have!

Dorin is attacking some nubcake in k96....because? Ohohohoh, then when he starts posting again he'll put up reports of some prime village being cleared and the smithy catted. Big deal! That's all we'll see of S.A.W in this as they have been perfectly content with their inactives.

DeletedUser

If BSM were to noble everything of Sparta, that would open fronts with S.A.W which by then if S.A.W were to lose, would open fronts with FEAR?!

Going by the fact you are allies, FEAR?! is use to long range nobling xD

to be honest, i dont think BSM woudl get that far. by the time they are done with sparta im sure theyd have moved on to prime since they wil be falling by that time. but remember how they left SAW out of their declaration because they didnt want to have FEAR as an ememy. so i doubt they woudl go after SAW anytime in the near future.

but if they did im sure FEAR woudl step in and help SAW out (if needed of course)

@guyverone- i raise my hand. im pretty sure you will see some more nobleing from SAW once they actually get started on prime. right now as everyone can see they havent even started. everyone just judges them from back when. why not give them a chance to prove themselves. i mean they did take 3dom pretty quickly.

DeletedUser

Didn't they jump in on the FLB bandwagon on that one? After a few months of being bombarded by them of course they jump in. They'll most likely merge with sparta because that's just how they are.

image.php

How in the hell does an entire tribe flatline?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why don't you ask every other tribe?

image.php

image.php

image.php

Hey, I bet it has something to do with that whole attack break thing!:icon_eek::icon_wink:

Well yeah, but S.A.W seems to flatline no other tribe ever could :icon_surprised::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

maybe they flatlined cuz they are planning something big? idk personally.

DeletedUser

Why don't you ask every other tribe?

image.php

image.php

image.php

Hey, I bet it has something to do with that whole attack break thing!:icon_eek::icon_wink:

It'd actually be very interesting to compare the graphs now with what they'll look like after a couple/few of weeks of war (for Prime and the alliance tribes)..I dare say it'll be very different to what it is at the moment :icon_wink:

Eksiljyden

It'd actually be very interesting to compare the graphs now with what they'll look like after a couple/few of weeks of war (for Prime and the alliance tribes)..I dare say it'll be very different to what it is at the moment :icon_wink:

Guess you forgot AOS and FEAR?! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Guess you forgot AOS and FEAR?! :icon_wink:

Them too of course (sorry was being lazy, can't remember if I was drunk or high when I wrote that :icon_razz:), just making a general point about the graphs of Prime & tribes fighting Prime being interesting to compare over time ":icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Nice comments Vine :3.

AOS are probably the majority of excellent players just not in any of the major tribes. Hence, they could probably be any tribe [except Prime now xD] if they wanted to be, but it's more fun to be rebels :icon_twisted:

Oh, and my view of KilTom being old allies of Prime is kinda wrong. Yes, they was allies, but only allies because they declared on Who? and then would of fought Hulk if Hulk and Who? stuck by it [moreover Hulk than Who?]. Once Who?, Hulk and then Kong collapased there diplomacy should of been set to NAP and gone there seprate ways, cause war was on the cards after all 3 of the above collapased and disbanded.

Just my thoughts on Vines comments.

How has BSM showed that we dislike Prime? I've only read people not in BSM saying we dislike Prime.

DeletedUser

And you are...? New. I doubt you know the history. I believe I recognize your name as the newest troll to reach the forums?

you heard what ziggy said :)

I been keeping track of this world for a very long time and quite honestly the only tribe that impressed me up to this point is Prime even though all the people i played with in w20 were in Who?. Unlike all the other tribes/players that talk about how to play properly, its Prime that ended up dominating the world.

Sparta seems to be fighting back...
Ps who are you ig?

Sparta should only be a secondary fight for a tribe the size of bsm. If thats all bsm is willing to do then its kinda pathetic.

haha yeah probably, but online gaming is my crack & atm I'm jumping on tw drunk because I've been getting drunk with ppl I can see all day, gotta love the festive season ":icon_biggrin:

ah ic :O

DeletedUser

you heard what ziggy said :)

I been keeping track of this world for a very long time and quite honestly the only tribe that impressed me up to this point is Prime even though all the people i played with in w20 were in Who?. Unlike all the other tribes/players that talk about how to play properly, its Prime that ended up dominating the world.

Sparta should only be a secondary fight for a tribe the size of bsm. If thats all bsm is willing to do then its kinda pathetic.

Yes, Sparta is putting up an amazing fight....

Side 1:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 61
Difference: 119

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 11
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,722,269
Side 2: 558,361
Difference: 1,163,908

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 294,819
Side 2: 102,706
Difference: 192,113

image.php

"Well you guys are sooo much bigger!" - As has been said repeatedly, not everyone in a tribe participates in every war. We have guys who are running other OP's right now. Not everyone was assigned/asked to join in on Sparta.

rich26ca

obviously not very close attention as your comments are very noobish view for someone that has been paying attention, they have control cause recruitment in a war game. ooohhhh soo elite:icon_rolleyes:

agreed but those that are safe survive in this world it would seem. they will declare sooner or later....

DeletedUser

obviously not very close attention as your comments are very noobish view for someone that has been paying attention, they have control cause recruitment in a war game. ooohhhh soo elite:icon_rolleyes:

agreed but those that are safe survive in this world it would seem. they will declare sooner or later....

regardless how Prime did it, they done it, havent they? Its the result that matters.

Also considering bsm's main border is prime, unless they plan on traveling along the edge of the world they will have to fight prime :l