New W11 Updating Maps Thread

DeletedUser

Was just simply saying I knew nothing about it.

But surely if you were going to group W.C. and {RASP} you would ask both dukes :s

DeletedUser

if you ask me it looked better when they were added to the ZIP family :)

DeletedUser

i think it would does look better together...but if carlini wants them separated that's fine by me :)

and no carlini i would not, my rules, i am supreme ruler over {RASP} (not ga and ph) so i run the show, and W.C. are my little sleazy watchdogs >:D

DeletedUser

Well, they're not apart of the family :/ And they should be, they're getting their asses handed to them.

DeletedUser

alright, carlini, would you like Legend to be added to the Zip F.???

DeletedUser

Yeah why not ;)

That way the whole front will be one colour making it easier to see for all.

Klouwe

It took a while but finally there is again a "100% dominance" on the map

K10 rocks :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I remember having this conversation when Legend had 100% K0...but why does MCD have 0.00% of K10? :lol:

They aren't really a part of this world at all any more but are still the automatic fill-in tribe :icon_neutral:

Mule Kicker

I remember having this conversation when Legend had 100% K0...but why does MCD have 0.00% of K10? :lol:

They aren't really a part of this world at all any more but are still the automatic fill-in tribe :icon_neutral:

Lol, i noticed that too, but i figure maybe they were so small there they didn't even get a .01%... LOL

DeletedUser

wow!
colors of the tribes have changed a lot on the map today...

DeletedUser

They sure have. Yet all I keep an eye on is you slowly increasing your hold in K74. Itz mine !!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol you are still far ahead from me in k74 :(

for now... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

the map should change again when magne is counted as Lod once again-