Newsletter #7 - 2010-02-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser86200

will army camps be active on speed worlds? (will they have 6.0 version of tw or no?)

DeletedUser

Very disappointed worlds don't get an option to vote whether they would like to have the Army camp placed into the world.
Atleast something additional to be added to on-going worlds to make up for the Army Camp.Seems like you are are only concentrating on the new worlds. I would join W47 to test it out, but like alot of other players one world is enough for me and would not like to quit their original world.

That's not because we don't care about older worlds, it's primarily because (generally speaking) players tend to get mad when the world they've been playing for a long time changes drastically. If you are interested in a newer setting then you can join one of the newer worlds, and if you aren't you don't have to.

Looksl ike TW did what they always do. Introduced a good idea with potential, and promptly killed it. 5 day life? By the time troops get there it will have vanished again - pointless. 15 max per tribe? What about when you're at 60mil points, it just becomes utterly useless. Maybe a percentage of the tribes total villages would have been better.

Meh will wait to try them out before I reserve full judgement, but from what I can see they have once again killed a good idea.

You should really wait until you know the details more thoroughly before making such comments, or better yet wait until you've had a chance to see and test the changes first hand.

will army camps be active on speed worlds? (will they have 6.0 version of tw or no?)

The settings for speed worlds change from round to round. See the speed world section for details about upcoming rounds.

All worlds will be upgrade to 6.0 in time. All worlds are always upgraded to the newest version when the new versions come out.

DeletedUser

What happens to the coins once the Army Camp expires? Can they be reused to build another camp?

DeletedUser

The new Boxes in the Overview Section are so distracting. The aren't as smooth as in previous worlds. Can this be changed?

DeletedUser

... What reminds me and gives me idea...
-SUGESTION-
We do not need churches in TW! Give us whore houses! Level 20 borthel gives 100 percent on village army morale!

DeletedUser

Does anyone know why the fake limit of 1% of village points is on. On the settings it says that neither W47 or 48 would have fake limits.

Also, I have never seen such a short maximum noble distance...you can only noble up to 58 hours away....or 100 fields. Come on..would take you forever to try and relocate to another K.

Red

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can someone please tell me, or point in the direction of, directions on how to use this army outpost feature?????

DeletedUser

Can someone please tell me, or point in the direction of, directions on how to use this army outpost feature?????

unless your tribe has a million points already i don't think anyone knows cept the admins.

DeletedUser

1. I understood that the map marking feature was to be overhauled and replaced with a more comprehensive system, is there any reason that it hasn't been?

2. Would it be possible to have the german guide to the features and benefits of army camps translated?

Razvantc

Looking at the W47 settings in game it says that the fake limit is set at 1% of the villages points, but here it states that W47 will not have a fake limit.

What happened there?

UnexpectedParole

This might not be the place for it, but what are the chances that army camps and churches will be implemented in the same world?

I see 47 adn 48 have one or the other, is that always going to be the case ?

Typhi

This might not be the place for it, but what are the chances that army camps and churches will be implemented in the same world?

I see 47 adn 48 have one or the other, is that always going to be the case ?

I believe that we can expect varying settings in future worlds.

R3000

When are the 6.0 settings being put on older worlds? (especially all the new pretty map color and built in Noble Claimer :icon_twisted: )

DeletedUser

That's not because we don't care about older worlds, it's primarily because (generally speaking) players tend to get mad when the world they've been playing for a long time changes drastically. If you are interested in a newer setting then you can join one of the newer worlds, and if you aren't you don't have to.

Is generally everyone? No.
For a fact speaking in my tribal skype chat alot of the players don't want to start a new world as starting up takes alot of time but want to play with Army Camps.
Also for alot of people joining a newer world is out of the question for alot of people unless they want to quit a previous world which they have put effort and time into.
A vote is a vote. If the world votes no for it, fair enough. But if your not giving a chance then that's a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.