Nhoddino

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMouse404

Hey,

I'd like to see some evidence I was spying please. Something solid? Because your tribemates seem to be eating your lies because you have some out of context skype quote on your forums. But I'd like to have some solid proof rather than your airy fairy crap.

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

Shadowzilla and now DaMouse too? I'd really like to know what's up.

DaMouse404

I left Dice because I was bored of the crap. I didn't get kicked like Shadow :p. I'd done it before to chill out but apparently my chill out session was cut short by nhod spreading lies about me being a spy and posting me on the internal nobling forum.

-DaMouse

Caveman 10345

I think this should be in the general section not here?

ChillyAcademic

Bring back hibbeh!

+1

Would clear up all of this crap because he would take care of it before it progressed this far. ;)

For the record, I don't feel DaMouse was a spy. I feel like there was a misunderstanding that neither nhoddino or DaMouse handled correctly.

DeletedUser

I'm positive our personal Mickey Mouse didn't spy. Such loyalty on PnP!

mordecairule

Meh... I was told you were a spy so until proven otherwise Ill believe my leader over you :/

DeletedUser

nhoddino has already proven he is incapable of handling situations correctly. 2nd time in a few weeks now isn't it?

Generally mate, one learns from their actions and changes it... Not apologize and say how wrong they were and then do it all over again.

I'll say this once and once only... DaMouse wasn't a spy. And no, don't go messaging JamieRed to beg him to talk to me to give up my spy either like last time I posted an image of your forums on the externals...

Geeze... Respect -1

DeletedUser24460

Mouse get over yourself stop the attention seeking its quite annoying and pointless this should have been handled IG and not in the public forums.

Respect loss -1000000000

As for Lord Haseo do not make facts like:
I'll say this once and once only... DaMouse wasn't a spy.
unless you can prove them, and unfortunately in this case I am 100% certain unless you are secretly DAMouse you cannot.

Respect loss -1

Hanz3l

Kosciuszko everyone has the right to post on the public forums. Issues like this being posted on here show weakness and a few internal problems. Which in any case should be handled internally before they reach the point where they are posted on here. Dice still has a lot of potential.. but ordering people on the forums and not solving these issues before they blow up are really making players on w36 loose hope in you guys.

mvvm

how very typical of dice to insult and attempt to discredit players that wish to get away from the failure that is dice (Dictatorship Is Common Everyday)

you want to know who your spies are? LOL... theyre still there:lol:, its almost as funny as your plans are

yeah... im still laughing... hehe

PS. @kosciuszko, by your comments you are unworthy to bear that handle

DeletedUser24460

Kosciuszko everyone has the right to post on the public forums.

Not arguing this dude, but in this case this is a player crying for attention and i feel results for damouse would have been better achieved IG.

On a side note I didn't know you were back in W36 Ryan I see you got a vader account? should have wrote me.

DeletedUser

mordecairule...

There is a very interesting Tibetan proverb that fits quite comfortably right here:

“The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others”

Now as far as you go Kosciuszko, making posts like that not only show how intellectually challenged you are but that the representation that Dice once had has sunken to such a sad state.

DaMouse was accused of being my spy after I posted a screenshot. I can assure you 100% that it was never DaMouse. So I can say from my side it wasn't... And can prove it as well. ;)

Oh and on a side note, this is because of skype logs is it?

[spoil][5:58:35 PM] Victor Coplayer- Minifridge15 says: Hopeless is my Dice spy
[5:58:39 PM] Victor Coplayer- Minifridge15 says: baron account gets screen shots of everything for me LOL
[5:58:59 PM] Victor Coplayer- Minifridge15 says: such is the state of affairs in Dice that you get council to spy for you with ease ahhaha[/spoil]

Skype logs... They must be real.

DeletedUser24460

Now as far as you go Kosciuszko, making posts like that not only show how intellectually challenged you are but that the representation that Dice once had has sunken to such a sad state.

....and this is why public forum participation sucks, You have people like Lord Haseo who think they are GOD and that anyone who speaks up against them must be INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED, get over yourself man! In the end this is just a game and that was inappropriate.

Hanz3l

Not arguing this dude, but in this case this is a player crying for attention and i feel results for damouse would have been better achieved IG.

On a side note I didn't know you were back in W36 Ryan I see you got a vader account? should have wrote me.

Sometimes your not heard loud enough In Game... and one must resort to the main forums in order to solve an issue and move on.

I have been back in w36 a long while those on skype just haven't noticed the change in name. Ofc i got a Dvader account i would not have had it any other way. This is my rightful place afterall. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

....and this is why public forum participation sucks, You have people like Lord Haseo who think they are GOD and that anyone who speaks up against them must be INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED, get over yourself man! In the end this is just a game and that was inappropriate.

I don't think everyone is intellectually challenged, but in-fact just you. If you read it, you would see quite clearly that is what I said.

And I don't think I'm God...

DaMouse404

Mouse get over yourself stop the attention seeking its quite annoying and pointless this should have been handled IG and not in the public forums.

Respect loss -1000000000

My intention isn't to seek attention. I merely want to find some actual evidence about me being a spy. Since talking to those in Dice and finding out what's on their forums I'd like to know whether or not nhod actually has any real basis for his lies.

I still love how people show up begging for evidence of the contrary.. what am I meant to provide? What can I possibly show that says I DIDNT spy? People will just assume there's more mails or more chat logs or more something else. That's why I'm asking nhod to prove me guilty, seems the only way this could work.

As for being better off in game? No. This will never be dealt with properly in game because nhod can lie all he likes and block out the unbelievers.

-DaMouse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.