Nhoddino

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMouse404

Of course, I ask why it makes him look suspicious as a spy when spies are usually meant to stay in the tribe they are spying one? ;) If he wanted to spy, he would have stayed and let things calm down until vital information began showing up on the forums again. Of course, that's how I look at it. If you have some motive for why he would be a spy and leave the tribe, please share? ^^

So you're nobling a good member off suspicions and not facts?

Shows how irrational and paranoid Nhod is. He knows he's lied though, that's why he refuses to entertain the idea of talking to us mere mortals lest his believers begin to lose faith with his poor attempts to defend his unjustifiable actions.

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

Shows how irrational and paranoid Nhod is. He knows he's lied though, that's why he refuses to entertain the idea of talking to us mere mortals lest his believers begin to lose faith with his poor attempts to defend his unjustifiable actions.

-DaMouse

I personally like Dice, and I like DaMouse. You guys need to work some thing out and find the truth. If things like this are happening without a solid explanation of facts, the tribe will surely fall apart and members lose faith.

Mouse- Never refer to me as a mortal. :icon_eek:

ChillyAcademic

I personally like Dice, and I like DaMouse. You guys need to work some thing out and find the truth. If things like this are happening without a solid explanation of facts, the tribe will surely fall apart and members lose faith.

Mouse- Never refer to me as a mortal. :icon_eek:

Yeah, he's my care bear. :D

Morde, why would a spy leave the tribe it's supposed to be spying on?

ChillyAcademic

Erm, then we get into the whole back and forth thing with it. XD It doesn't make sense to me that a spy would leave the tribe he's spying on. :|

DeletedUser

To make them think he wasnt the spy :icon_eek:

But him leaving, made them think he was a spy. :icon_eek:

So, if he stayed, they would of said he wasn't a spy? But if he was a spy, and stayed, he would of got away with it?

It's only by chance that DaMouse left the tribe that he is being accused of this, evidence pl0x?

Caveman 10345

Erm, then we get into the whole back and forth thing with it. XD It doesn't make sense to me that a spy would leave the tribe he's spying on. :|

You never know the heat was on maybe he wanted 2 wait for it 2 cool down before he started spying again.

DeletedUser

Omg the whole topic is full of stupidity. And as usual here I come to do my best on it.
Does it make any sense to speak about Nhod? He doesnt have the skills to lead a tribe and it was already stated. We just have more facts to prove it. But who cares, he is a dictator and nothing will change in the DICE'S ladership. Am i lying?
As i stated before DaMouse was the only player with the skills and carisma to lead DICE. His comments in the internal forum were always helpful for us. He is a natural leader, but Nhod just had the chance to try leading a succesful tribe and he always want to impose his will. We are slaves in his mind. Why do you thing that just a feew (slaves) are actively playing the war against PnP?
What are we waiting for? soon Nhod will colapse and we will have no chance to come over this situation.
Im not a spy. Im loyal to DICE but im not loyal to Nhod... he is not a leader.

ChillyAcademic

Omg the whole topic is full of stupidity. And as usual here I come to do my best on it.
Does it make any sense to speak about Nhod? He doesnt have the skills to lead a tribe and it was already stated. We just have more facts to prove it. But who cares, he is a dictator and nothing will change in the DICE'S ladership. Am i lying?
As i stated before DaMouse was the only player with the skills and carisma to lead DICE. His comments in the internal forum were always helpful for us. He is a natural leader, but Nhod just had the chance to try leading a succesful tribe and he always want to impose his will. We are slaves in his mind. Why do you thing that just a feew (slaves) are actively playing the war against PnP?
What are we waiting for? soon Nhod will colapse and we will have no chance to come over this situation.

You say we as if you were a part of Dice. You are not a part of Dice and unless you prove otherwise, I don't see why anyone should listen to your babbling. You are not a credible source and you are only here to flame nhoddino.

DeletedUser

You say we as if you were a part of Dice. You are not a part of Dice and unless you prove otherwise, I don't see why anyone should listen to your babbling. You are not a credible source and you are only here to flame nhoddino.

Did you see how every post I made about DICE came to be truth? Every little thing I said. :icon_wink: How can i have that much information?
Also, Im sure Nhod accused DaMouse of spying just because some of us wanted him as leader. If I say who I am Ill get rimmed str8 away and Im not in the position to join another tribe as many have done. Also, i dont want to. I believe in DICE and im loyal to DICE.

I can say it twice!
IM NOT LOYAL TO NHOD!!!!!
ARE YOU?

Btw... I know whos the spy
Kisses to all :)

ChillyAcademic

Did you see how every post I made about DICE came to be truth? Every little thing I said. :icon_wink: How can i have that much information?
Also, Im sure Nhod accused DaMouse of spying just because some of us wanted him as leader. If I say who I am Ill get rimmed str8 away and Im not in the position to join another tribe as many have done. Also, i dont want to. I believe in DICE and im loyal to DICE.

I can say it twice!
IM NOT LOYAL TO NHOD!!!!!
ARE YOU?

Btw... I know whos the spy
Kisses to all :)

More of your nonsense? Please stick to proving your validity with fact and stop your thoughtless droning.

DaMouse404

Lol, I'm no natural leader but it's cute you think I am :). A few people in Dice did mail me and tell me it wasn't going to be any good without me though :p.

I'm not about to make any elaborate claims like that :p. Just asking of the truth which nhod refuses to give so maybe you are right and this really is the direction of Dice.

-DaMouse

DeletedUser71940

During my short stay in Dice I must say that DaMouse had made a poor impression on myself, purely due to his nature being of that of an arrogant dung beetle. Nevertheless despite our differences I highly doubt that he is a spy, spies are the ones that lurk in the corners attempting to sabotage the tribe and constantly sucking up to the leadership in order to attain some kind of position. He's been in Dice for quite some time and I was told that there was a specific reason as to why he never made it to any privileges - his attitude.

He does not act like a spy, and the whole thing is just a misunderstanding spinning out of control, I am indeed dissapointed at seeing such a good tribe spiral down the gutter, so far down that two disgruntled threads were made in mere weeks between each other.. Actually, dissapointment is not a word that I would use..

Bring back Hibbeh!

ChillyAcademic

Just ask Frosteh, Manuelpe and Hopeless. They werent part of my claim but we were talking about the stuff happening in the tribe with our leadership. Cant say anything else and I dont want to show up. It is easy to guess that you are curious to know who I am, but this is not the momment. Soon youll know.

Unless Frosteh, Manuelpe, and Hopeless come forward stating that you were discussing such things with them, it is not your place to bring them into the matter. You are an invalid source, why would anyone accept your claims? You sound more like an enemy tribe member than any Dice member.

DaMouse404

Just ask Frostehhttp://en36.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=129228&screen=info_player&id=4682750, Manuelpe and Hopeless. They werent part of my claim but we were talking about the stuff happening in the tribe with our leadership. Cant say anything else and I dont want to show up. It is easy to guess that you are curious to know who I am, but this is not the momment. Soon youll know.

You could like, show us a screenie of some misc part of the forum to prove to us that you're legit to stop all the naysayers?

During my short stay in Dice I must say that DaMouse had made a poor impression on myself, purely due to his nature being of that of an arrogant dung beetle. Nevertheless despite our differences I highly doubt that he is a spy, spies are the ones that lurk in the corners attempting to sabotage the tribe and constantly sucking up to the leadership in order to attain some kind of position. He's been in Dice for quite some time and I was told that there was a specific reason as to why he never made it to any privileges - his attitude.

He does not act like a spy, and the whole thing is just a misunderstanding spinning out of control, I am indeed dissapointed at seeing such a good tribe spiral down the gutter, so far down that two disgruntled threads were made in mere weeks between each other.. Actually, dissapointment is not a word that I would use..

Bring back Hibbeh!

I agree with you that it's unfortunate that Dice has fallen so far from its original glory to this kind of paranoid irraticness :(.

But also you just won a great deal of respect points for providing such an unbiased review of me o.o.

-DaMouse

DaMouse404

I don't really care, just speculating :icon_rolleyes:

So you admit you have just as little of a clue as nhod does yet you're still backing him? Shows the kind of moronic sheep Dice has acquired. Go pray to Nhod to get him to reveal his evidence to us all.

-DaMouse

Last edited:

DeletedUser53562

Wow. The drama continues in W36. Gotta say this is really shitty. DaMouse may be a misogynistic pig, whom I somehow adore, but I truly cannot see him spying. He's been dedicated to Dice from the beginning. During my brief stay there I noticed him working tirelessly on scripts and the forums and I think it's really unfortunate that whatever has happened has happened.

I really wish Nhod would give some sort of statement as this whole issue must be proving quite divisive in-tribe as well, as clearly people's loyalties will be tested.

All I can say is Mousey, If I hadn't deleted I would stack you in a heartbeat. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.