Nhoddino

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

nhoddino has already proven he is incapable of handling situations correctly. 2nd time in a few weeks now isn't it?

Geeze... Respect -1

Actually damouse I believe handled this one incorrectly. When asked if he was spying rather than defend himself he just left.

Oct 19
07:28 DaMouse404 left the tribe.

I liked mouse. He seemed like a likeable fellow while I knew him, but the fact remains he left the tribe after taking a bunch of internals. So spy or not we should be taking them back. Good luck mouse. I hope ya give us a good show.

DaMouse404

Actually damouse I believe handled this one incorrectly. When asked if he was spying rather than defend himself he just left.

I liked mouse. He seemed like a likeable fellow while I knew him, but the fact remains he left the tribe after taking a bunch of internals. So spy or not we should be taking them back. Good luck mouse. I hope ya give us a good show.

I didn't leave at that point because of accusations, I'd been constantly probed previously but it didn't exactly bother me, I thought nhod had a clue. I left to chill out as per usual. But unfortunately nhod decided then was a good time to start the rumor mill going :p.

Yes I took a lot of internals, but yes I had every intention of returning after a chill out period but then I discovered that not long after I'd left I'd been put into the internals section myself. So nhod lost all respect from me to begin with.

-DaMouse

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, but isn't that contradictory? In some sort of way.

Wasn't eraguan practically built on internals? And then left for Dvader?

Or ChillyAcademic- You don't plan on nobling his internal conquered villages back do you?

DeletedUser

Or ChillyAcademic- You don't plan on nobling his internal conquered villages back do you?

It may very well be contradictory. I only had the oppurtunity to speak with eraguan a few times before he stated he didnt like the direction the tribe was going and left for Dvader. And Chilly, well Chilly is gonna eat us all one of these days,:lol:, so I wouldn't count on doing anything but Butts3cks with him.

As for Nhod, I think everyone is dumping alot of crap on him that he is not really to blame for completely. It is probably sacriligious to speak about Dice's previous administration, but They got themselves into a tough fight with Wuke that alot of the tribe wasn't commited to. Then themselves and half the tribe suddenly came down with a case of the Real life's and went inactive, leaving nhod to deal with what was left. The ones that weren't commited to helping the tribe aren't sticking around and trying to work out their differences.

I am not saying nhod hasn't made a booboo or two, but coming out here and flaming people isn't the only way to work out your differences. It is mildly entertaining though.:icon_wink:

Hanz3l

Here is my problem with what you stated crazyjoe2... If the decisions of the previous administration were so bad as you seem to put it... why are most players sticking around? Why not A. Quit. B. Join another tribe. C. Make another tribe. D. Take up a bigger role in Dice and help fix things.

That is what makes these problems that pop out on the main forums so interesting. There are so many options that could be taken; and none of them are! The decision most players are taking and or offering is to spy for other tribes. Something which as you might have noticed from once being near impossible to do in Dice is now rampant and very amusing to see. It wasn't Hibby that made Dice good or worthwhile it is the players; whom have left Dice... either by joining other tribes or leaving completely passing down their account. Apperantly in this case the players still in Dice have largely given up.

DeletedUser

Here is my problem with what you stated crazyjoe2... If the decisions of the previous administration were so bad as you seem to put it... why are most players sticking around? Why not A. Quit. B. Join another tribe. C. Make another tribe. D. Take up a bigger role in Dice and help fix things....

...Apperantly in this case the players still in Dice have largely given up.

Never said the previous administration was bad. I would have to spank my self for even thinking it. What i did say was: A. fact wuke was and still is a tough opponent. B.Fact Everyone got busy and moved on with their lives, leaving the remainder of the tribe in a tough situation.

I can assure you that the players that are still there and the new additions have far from given up. As for your many options, A. quitting is for losers, B. Alot of the guys that didn't want to fight wuke anymore did find a new tribe, C. Pfft... Its alot more fun trying to live up to the traditions left by Hibby, and D. Things are getting better all the time. I wish mouse would have stuck around and worked out his difference with Nhoddino.

Hanz3l

The way you have put your posts does make it seem like you blame the previous administration; pardon me for misunderstanding you. Yes Former Wuke was a war machine; current Pnp lives up to that and much more. If you mean Hibby moved on then yes i get it.. If you mean the Active mergers moved on; seeing as how messy things got yes i understand that as well.

Well then Joe... why hasnt anyone stepped up to the plate to bat? Nhod gets blamed for everything but it seems no one else does anything. There is only so much one person can do.

Yes quitting is for loosers i agree... but if players are so unhappy they are more than welcomed to hit the delete button. The guys who didnt want to fight wuke have a very valid point. Noble bans on anything not Wuke / now Pnp is absurd... most players are a few ks away.. it hinders your growth drastically. If it were a nearby neighbor tribe near most members i would understand.. but it isnt! Traditions? You guys have some sort of vodoo rituals none of us know about or something? Like i said... You guys idolized hibby.. move on... find a good bunch of doods to lead... it isnt the leaders who make a tribe good it is the members within that tribe. Things are not getting better... thats what was said after Shadow was kicked... and well here we are again...

DeletedUser

It is probably sacriligious to speak about Dice's previous administration, but They got themselves into a tough fight with Wuke that alot of the tribe wasn't commited to. Then themselves and half the tribe suddenly came down with a case of the Real life's and went inactive, leaving nhod to deal with what was left.

Compared to

Never said the previous administration was bad. I would have to spank my self for even thinking it.

I'm confused.

It is perfectly reasonable to be critical of your current or previous tribe leadership, whichever tribe you are in. Dice needs to stop airing their dirty laundry.

I don't disagree that both Shadow or DaMouse taking their point to the forums was not in dices favor. But Dice has yet to provide anything concrete to prove that DaMouse was a spy.

It would seem as though you are becoming paranoid as a tribe and making irrational decisions without factual proof or real prior consideration. The current issue here seems to be a sign of far more serious issues within Dice. Both in terms of erratic leadership decisions and dissention within the tribe :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

hahahaha LMFAO you've got a cheek to talk about anyone nobling internals have u checked your own history recently ?

DeletedUser

The guys who didnt want to fight wuke have a very valid point. Noble bans on anything not Wuke / now Pnp is absurd... most players are a few ks away.. it hinders your growth drastically.

I have only been in dice actually for less than a month. While I have been here there hasnt been a nobling ban, but every active player has been expected to contribute to the war effort in one way or another.

This brings me back around to my original point which was, It is unfortunate that everyone wants to trash nhod for trying to deal with situation he was left with. Shadow was a mistake admittedly and Damouse left before anything could be worked out. The stooge is right. Noone from Dice should be out here trying to stick up for our friends integrity. So I will say no more. Flame away everybody!:lol:

DaMouse404

Curiously, nearly everyone that gets mentioned in this thread responds except Nhod whose name is in the title. Looks like he doesn't have anything solid to work with as per usual.

-DaMouse

ChillyAcademic

Curiously, nearly everyone that gets mentioned in this thread responds except Nhod whose name is in the title. Looks like he doesn't have anything solid to work with as per usual.

-DaMouse

He stated that he wouldn't respond in the Dice forums so he's probably not going to cause he would be going back on his word and that wouldn't look too good for him. :|

DaMouse404

He stated that he wouldn't respond in the Dice forums so he's probably not going to cause he would be going back on his word and that wouldn't look too good for him. :|

Wow, it's sad he can't even come and defend his lies. But what can you expect? He likes to dictate and as previously stated..

nhod can lie all he likes and block out the unbelievers

The great nhoddino has decreed us unworthy.

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

Mouse when are you gonna teach me some useful code :icon_evil:

I will find you!!!

ChillyAcademic

So, he FORCED YOU to leave our tribe?

Morde, I leave Dice whenever I get tired of the drama. That doesn't mean I don't like Dice or that I'm not a part of their tribe. Hibby gave me that right. Mouse has that same right, he just did it at a time that made him look suspicious.

Of course, I ask why it makes him look suspicious as a spy when spies are usually meant to stay in the tribe they are spying one? ;) If he wanted to spy, he would have stayed and let things calm down until vital information began showing up on the forums again. Of course, that's how I look at it. If you have some motive for why he would be a spy and leave the tribe, please share? ^^

mordecairule

Exactly, it made him look suspicious that he just left instead of stayed and try to plead his case. Im just as suspicious as anyone else, hence why I brought it up

DeletedUser

Exactly, it made him look suspicious that he just left instead of stayed and try to plead his case. Im just as suspicious as anyone else, hence why I brought it up

Do you're nobling a good member off suspicions and not facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.