Nickjer Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Yeeah I'd like to be able to see K74 so if you'd zoom out just one extra layer I'd be able to see that. Not to rush you... But HURRY UP.. ;p

DeletedUser

time to zoom out? got more Ks to look at now

yeah, needs zooming out. Now some of the further out K's are growing alot more. Continent 74 for example needs to be included, big tribes starting to emerge there.

DeletedUser

yeah, needs zooming out. Now some of the further out K's are growing alot more. Continent 74 for example needs to be included, big tribes starting to emerge there.

Yeah 4am and -X- are pretty impressive over here.

DeletedUser110464

The guy hasn't logged into the forums here since November so no matter how much you post about zooming out it won't happen until he returns or someone else takes over.

DeletedUser110464

I guess hettra is the actual updater and this other guy posted the maps for whatever reason even without being the updater. Regardless hetta hasn't been on the externals or nickjers site since December 10th.

I suppose I could send an email to nickjer and have me added as an updater to w72 as well. May need to make a new thread for it though to be able to add the fastest noblers though. I'll get it done within a few days hopefully then (as long as nickjer responds quickly)

DeletedUser

A new map maker would be appreciated earl, at the moment im having to making my own maps everyday to see progress across the world