Nickjer Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser113867

if basher tribes like core~b are being counted then surely

nice.. to cruel family

s an g has FRDN?

DeletedUser113867

Who is nice.. then se7en?

Nice.. Is the dedicated basher tribe for cruel.
We may be No such village exists but it's still a cruel world.

there profile says dedicated basher tribe

core~b is dedicated basher tribe to core and they are in the core family so nie counts as cruel family for purpose of the map thread.

same rules for all tribes not one rule for one one for another.

to s frdn

Clue is they both have 1 person to contact you so both under same leadership.

DeletedUser

Basher tribes are different to a "family tribe" in my opinion. I don't think that the Cores basher tribe should be counted either

DeletedUser113516

No offense se7endeaths but your not winning this one. We have a tribe under our protection that helps us in game that makes them a family tribe. I do agree with you that a basher tribe is not a family tribe but you wont win this have been down this road many times. Only way to not be a family is have nice.. disbanded.

DeletedUser113867

No, but Core seem to use bashers differently using them to attack Orc vills so they aren't really bashers

Not true.

core~b never attacked the big tribes until it was declared on and attacked by orc family. Core~b are being attacked so forced to attack back. If nice.. was attacked by a top tribe it would attack the players back with cruel players.

Nice.. have players growing big and they are top 20 some of them clearly not bashers, just players you see potential in. Therefore its also a type of academy.

I see one player moved to the main tribe proving that they arent all bashers.

Plus the map person already decided to make all tribes realted to others 1 family so fair to make all the same.

DeletedUser

The person moved to the main tribe was already in the main tribe and only joined Nice.. to lead it for a short time. Core B weren't declared upon otherwise they'd be counted in the war statistics.

DeletedUser113867

The person moved to the main tribe was already in the main tribe and only joined Nice.. to lead it for a short time. Core B weren't declared upon otherwise they'd be counted in the war statistics.

In my opinion cruel players going over to lead it makes it an academy or a family tribe, thus proving it is not only a basher tribe. Im sure that most would agree on that.

Orc players put core~b in the stats, orc are actively taking villages from core~b so core~b will be attacking back.

If you declare on a tribe you cant declare on 4 tribes together it would be 4 seperate wars. the tribe has to be invited to the war by its ally so that is the reason core~b would not be in the war stats as core did not invite them.

I think its an academy tribe as your players go to lead it and some clearly arent bashing but you call it what you want.

DeletedUser113516

In my opinion cruel players going over to lead it makes it an academy or a family tribe, thus proving it is not only a basher tribe. Im sure that most would agree on that.

Orc players put core~b in the stats, orc are actively taking villages from core~b so core~b will be attacking back.

If you declare on a tribe you cant declare on 4 tribes together it would be 4 seperate wars. the tribe has to be invited to the war by its ally so that is the reason core~b would not be in the war stats as core did not invite them.

I think its an academy tribe as your players go to lead it and some clearly arent bashing but you call it what you want.

Where I do agree with you on some points about our basher tribe its till a basher tribe almost every member there bashes for the main tribe. There was one player sent over to give some players some pointers make sure they are mostly O so they can basher set up some forums basic stuff like that. Its still a basher tribe in my option though.

Although your point on CORE~b I totally disagree with. The only reason they wont add them to the war is for the stats if they did would only make them look worse in the stats book.

DeletedUser

Your entitled to your opinion and i see where you are coming from, wait to see how long the "academy" is around ;)

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Added them all including CORE B :icon_wink:

Good Job! I noticed more families:p

TKWSN have TKWSN.
Cruel have Nice..

Basher tribes are different to a "family tribe" in my opinion. I don't think that the Cores basher tribe should be counted either

Basher tribe, family tribe, brother tribe, sister tribe. They are all regarded as family. Naming it something doesn't perclude it from being what it is. You are not going to attack it and they do not count as allies or NAPs. Plus you offer them protection.

As for FRDN. Its a personal Basher tribe and should only be considered part of the family once the tribe recognizes it as such or acts as one.

SkypeE is Skype's academy

Only if a tribe is in the Top 25 will their family be added.

Last edited:

DeletedUser37656

Hello Hettra,

Please do me a favor by adding my tribes into family tribes of DNY. Our family tribe consist of
DNY
DNY O
DNY_
DNY V

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

DeletedUser110960

Yeah sorry top 25 only I did TKSWN though map looks so empty ATM prefer things more full :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

So, Since 4am is in the top 25 does that mean SONS can be added as their academy tribe?