Nickjers auto updating maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11188

This thread is for the Auto-Maps. Please keep all spam out of here. Map discrepancies such as new tribes/tags/ect even some discussion about the maps/players/tribes should all go here. Anything else will be deemed as Spam and infractions/Warnings will be handed out.

DeletedUser

They have. They updated for the 12th.

Our map updates from 08:00-08:30 Server Time daily. This time has not yet come around, and as a result the maps don't appear to have updated yet, but they will in 5 hours or so from this post.

DeletedUser

looks like TTd Deus n SOA shud take out S2orm wud be funny but hard on both sides

DeletedUser55663

It's =TTD=, Deus, and AYREON against =RES= and S²orm, right?

DeletedUser

according to from what i have been hearing, aryeon and DLV wish to stay neutral.

Indeed we do.

ON Topic:

The map seems to be featuring a tribe which i recently retired, update please?

DeletedUser

i cant speak for dlv but as for ayreon 'wish to' is a good phrase...

It's kinda hard to stay neutral when you attack Storm + allies, isn't it?

I am the family updater. Unfortunately, the act of the map updating itself requires extraction from twstats through a script I don't have. Thus, nickjer is responsible for updating the maps themselves. I've emailed him asking what is going on, but there's no reply as of yet. I'll keep you all updated.

DeletedUser

I've received an email from nickjer. He says the maps will update in the next 10 minutes with his temporary solution. There's a problem with his work computer (where he runs the scripts from), and he can't fix it over a holiday (Thanksgiving in the USA).

Status
Not open for further replies.