Nightwitch's Defense for Slanderous Accusations

DeletedUser70241

Well i guess this is not needed and they have now all made friends with each other...

Whats the betting on NW leaving ASC within a week?

DeletedUser

Well i guess this is not needed and they have now all made friends with each other...

Whats the betting on NW leaving ASC within a week?

What do i win if she leaves in less than a week ? :lol:

DeletedUser

I have only been with tribe for a couple of weeks, and you annoy the hell out of me.

Firstly, Her posts were deleted not just by me but several people because we didn't want the tribe to read the constant Negative things she always had to say.

She complained about everything and I mean everything,

To add on, several members were even requesting she be silenced because they were sick of her constant negative points and they way she presented them.

It's okay though people because she's ranked 2nd in the world :) Of course the great ASCEND would never recruit because of points! That would be outrageous! lol lol lol! Well done ASCEND, you've really raised the bar for yourselves :)

rucked

Again Prof, I suggest you think before actually typing, not that you deserve an explanation, no in fact you aint getting one, just note how there was a trio who left the tribe who are now back in the tribe, and no one ever knocked their skill as players on the battlefield did they ;) now I'd like to see you try noble of one of them, put your money where your mouth is!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again Prof, I suggest you think before actually typing, not that you deserve an explanation, no in fact you aint getting one, just note how there was a trio who left the tribe who are now back in the tribe, and no one ever knocked their skill as players on the battlefield did they ;) now I'd like to see you try noble of one of them, put your money where your mouth is!!!

but thats what ProfessorChaos does best rucked slavers utter pish.:icon_rolleyes:If wars where won on talking utter pish he'd have won this war 5 times over by now lol.

rucked

Prof likes trying to talk the talk, just wish he would would either get the bigger picture first or just keep his nose out ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser70241

Rucked...erm what tribe are you in???

Oh you like totally didn't just abandon them...

Or get kicked for what ever reason....

So you can't really comment on anything said hear (unless the rain.F and assend.F our now family?)

DeletedUser

thyflesh you are also talking without knowing anything. Tribe knows why he left and i dont know why they should be telling you anything but you can be sure noone kicked him or that he abandoned the tribe ;)

DeletedUser70241

well thats what it looks like from a face value point of view....

Please explain to us all why if you want to defend him further, it would be nice to shed light on the situation

rucked

But that is no one else's business and we do not owe anyone an explanation for such a move, those who need to know...know ;) and before any speculation blows out of proportion, Rain and Ascend are not a family, I left as a free player and Rain recruited me as one, so in Hindsight I am more than qualified to make my original post against Prof, I'm sure he even respects that, I wasn't being rude just factual

Last edited:

DeletedUser

no one ever knocked their skill as players on the battlefield did they ;)

My point was that it was a big enough deal before to have them kicked but now that ASCEND starts to fall in the rankings all is forgiven...

now I'd like to see you try noble of one of them, put your money where your mouth is!!!

I do believe we are currently at war with ASCEND Family... maybe I'm mistaken :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Last time i checked you weren't in a tribe :icon_neutral: and had no villages :lol: and gave all your villages to your EX tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? I'm ranked 17 in the world... the account I play is Mr1906Alpha, I ditched my account when my grandfather got cancer and picked the game back up 4 or 5 months ago...

DeletedUser

Maybe time to take your own advice and read his post, you guys already said on here you were ready to noble her out because she was bringing down the tribe and all that with her negativity, and now that you've fallen to rank 2 she's automatically back in to get back to rank 1. Feel free not to explain the super secrets you guys have, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a friggin duck.

thyflesh you are also talking without knowing anything. Tribe knows why he left and i dont know why they should be telling you anything but you can be sure noone kicked him or that he abandoned the tribe ;)

Like I said before, if it quacks, it's not a dog, when someone leaves a tribe in the middle of a war that his tribe is losing to join another, it just looks like he's bailing out.

But that is no one else's business and we do not owe anyone an explanation for such a move, those who need to know...know ;) and before any speculation blows out of proportion, Rain and Ascend are not a family, I left as a free player and Rain recruited me as one, so in Hindsight I am more than qualified to make my original post against Prof, I'm sure he even respects that, I wasn't being rude just factual

Well this is the public forums, not your private one, we'll discuss what we want, you should know there is no private matter in TW, were worse than a knitting circle. So if you don't want us talking freely, then tell us what's happening, don't tell us to shut up it's not our business.

rucked

Yes you may discuss what you want, no one ever denied it :s I denied you information that is personal to me and Ascend which as I said is no one else's business, those who need to know...know! So If you think you see a duck, a duck it is :x

So, going back to my original post, I was merely pointing out that ones opinion was utterly wrong, now If I don't know what I am talking about I tend not to type at all, others like to make assumptions especially ones that can put down their enemies ;) but ultimately make themselves look rather foolish imo.

DeletedUser70241

Rucked, to solve anything you first have to make assumptions to disprove them and that theory.