Nightwitch's Defense for Slanderous Accusations

DeletedUser

It's not, but they're pretending it is an answer so they don't have to tell us he left because ascend is a failing tribe.

DeletedUser

It's not, but they're pretending it is an answer so they don't have to tell us he left because ascend is a failing tribe.

To my knowledge (from friends inside ASCEND and ASC) that is partially true. From what I've been told rucked left because of the bad blood between those members in *FU* and himself. SO by him leaving they were able to recruit *FU* back into their tribe. But as far as I'm concerned that just further proves my initial point; despite all the negative comments about nightwitch and a few about rilech they were willing to bring them back as soon as they started to fall in points. Not saying it's because of the points in this instance just the timeline.

If I'm incorrect feel free to set the record straight but as occult said this is a public forum and I'm able to make my assumptions publicly if I so choose. If you don't like them set the record straight or stay quiet but don't resort to telling me to "stay out of your business". This is a game and anything that goes on in this world is consequently my business. Especially when that business involves mass recruiting in a tribe I'm at war with.

@Diablo, you never responded to my post mate...

Prof said:
What are you talking about? I'm ranked 17 in the world... the account I play is Mr1906Alpha, I ditched my account when my grandfather got cancer and picked the game back up 4 or 5 months ago...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I doubt he'll be responding to that one

lol you kill me why you think i'm scared prof can have a blue peter badge seeing he's so great.Forum mods should lock these topics down as there is only so many times you can read the same post by the same members who seem to care a very great deal about Acsend and whats happening to them.Its like agony aunt corner and her ugly sisters why don't you do what you think your gonna do and take Acsend out within 2 months.My moneys on Acsend being a long time yet.:icon_rolleyes:

rucked

@ Occult - Kudos, you killed a nuke and a noble, made em look real bad...eek. Now go find something constructive to say cos you are boring me!

@ Prof - Looks to me you already know the answer therefore are not making any assumptions ;) and how can a tribe be Mass Recruiting players that belonged to the tribe well before they went to war with Sexy or Rev even. I and many others disagreed with the way Nightwitch expresses herself and the tone in which she uses, the other two just left because she did and they suported her. Meanwhile Ascend lost a lot of players, including those who had the problem with Nightwitch, except myself, I knew that Ascend would be a stronger tribe to have these 3 back than just myself, and as I said before no one ever knocked any of their skills, Rilech for example is probably one of the most skilled players on this world. The stronger they are the better the a$$ kicking they will give to Sexy, or so I hope. So see, my actions were that in the best interest of Ascend, I offered my account to the tribe but this was not wanted, and W34 has lost enough decent players in recent weeks, wouldn't you agree!

DeletedUser

@ Occult - Kudos, you killed a nuke and a noble, made em look real bad...eek. Now go find something constructive to say cos you are boring me!

Well it's constructive for Sexy!:icon_razz:

Plus the count is two dead nukes killed in the village, and 3 nobles. Someone needs to learn the difference between defence and offense.:axemen::axemen::axemen:

rucked

WOW, cos when I click on that link it shows me you killing a Nuke and 1 Noble, am I missing something or is your screen special just like you...eek

DeletedUser

@ Prof - Looks to me you already know the answer therefore are not making any assumptions ;) and how can a tribe be Mass Recruiting players that belonged to the tribe well before they went to war with Sexy or Rev even. I and many others disagreed with the way Nightwitch expresses herself and the tone in which she uses, the other two just left because she did and they suported her. Meanwhile Ascend lost a lot of players, including those who had the problem with Nightwitch, except myself, I knew that Ascend would be a stronger tribe to have these 3 back than just myself, and as I said before no one ever knocked any of their skills, Rilech for example is probably one of the most skilled players on this world. The stronger they are the better the a$$ kicking they will give to Sexy, or so I hope. So see, my actions were that in the best interest of Ascend, I offered my account to the tribe but this was not wanted, and W34 has lost enough decent players in recent weeks, wouldn't you agree!

So why would you not want to set the record straight by giving a straight forward answer that had no real consequence..? As far as their skill goes I never doubted it however if a member of my tribe was booted because no one liked them and I went on a week long rant about how negative and annoying they are I wouldn't think to recruit them back into the tribe :icon_rolleyes:

As far as the mass recruitment goes. They may have been in your tribeat one point but they weren't at the time. You recruited them... on mass... am I missing something here?

DeletedUser

Anyone else feel like this topic is "beating a dead horse with a stick"?

DeletedUser

Well of course, but what else are we gonna do? Chat on the only other topic for this world (which is about the Sexy-ascend war too) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Everytime I write something a little off topic gouge deletes it ;(

DeletedUser

We need a good topic for the general discussion forum where we can go off on random tangents whenever we feel like it, lol.

DeletedUser75757

We need a good topic for the general discussion forum where we can go off on random tangents whenever we feel like it, lol.

I was hoping to generate some discussion with the most hated player thread , but even it died off quickly.

DeletedUser84990

LOL - you guys are too funny.... You must really be bored trying to figure out our little drama.. Truth is every tribe has their drama - it's just that ours seems to be a little more public than most...:lol: