No huggles from HoneyB this time, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm talking about

Ac3y Jan 11,2013 18:57
I would still like to cancel it and rework it maybe work for an alliance instead?

Krav Maga Jan 11,2013 18:58
Let me put it into council and i will get back to you.

Krav Maga Jan 11,2013 19:02
Palitin is what in the tribe?

Ac3y Jan 11,2013 19:04
Okay I have canceled our nap and informed our tribe we have a grace period not to attack you guys even tho the NAP is over.

24 hours later and this thread is started.

DeletedUser

A good start

Side 1:
Tribes: TON
Side 2:
Tribes: HoneyB

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 20
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,848
Side 2: 172,186
Difference: 163,338

chart

DeletedUser103070

I'm talking about

I would still like to cancel it and rework it maybe work for an alliance instead?

Okay I have canceled our nap and informed our tribe we have a grace period not to attack you guys even tho the NAP is over.

No wait, allow me to rephrase...that is called "changing our minds" or better yet "being overruled by other leaders."

Ac3y was a baron that set up the NAP with my go-ahead. The fault lies with me that I didn't give him my true intentions. When I did he immediately ended the NAP. There was a 24 hour grace period in there as well. TON's own fault for failing to prepare for the worst.

I thought he was referencing the fact that TON did absolutely nothing to prepare in the 24 hours after the NAP was ended.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm talking about

Gosh make me look like a bad person? You forgot part of the mail buddy. Your duke knew it was coming.

Ac3y on 11.01. at 19:04
Krav Maga on 11.01. at 19:06
Can you please tell me what´s the position of palitin in HoneyB?
Ac3y on 11.01. at 19:07
Why do you ask?
Krav Maga on 11.01. at 19:09
Because one conversation of him on Skype came to our hands, and he was saying that you guys were thinking on declaring on us.

Your duke got that mail after TM merged into us after TON was offering TM to fight HoneyB together. So its been about a month and TON has did no action to stack our front with them. We didn't even have an agreement to NAP ending warning. Y'all should be lucky you had 24hrs to prepare in my eyes. Actually over 24hrs...

DeletedUser103070

Side 1:
Tribes: HoneyB
Side 2:
Tribes: TON

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 1
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 306,926
Side 2: 8,848
Difference: 298,078

chart

And we go nom nom nom...

DeletedUser

Pffft if Yarr wasn't so busy owning Wobble we'd have accepted TON's offer to munch on you as well.

DeletedUser108811

It's over for TON. HoneyB is just going to munch them up, especially after 3 or so of their top players left and joined Wobble.
War stats says it all.

Im actually mildly excited about HoneyB. When I first noticed them on them map a while ago, they were just another one of the tiny rim tribes waiting to be gobbled up, but have shown surprising growth, even though a lot of it was from big waves of recruitment...
But they are growing very large, and just like TB!, they can severely impact the direction of wars from bigger core tribes like Yarr and Wobble. Although I doubt they have the balls to ever get involved, which makes me sad...

But yeah... gj to HoneyB, go and prove yourselves to be a threat to be considered. You have the size, and territory for it.

DeletedUser

My guess is they will help us. We are still a little groggy from Wobbles surprise attack. But after approaching HoneyB for Diplomacy, we will have the chance to rule the North together and finish Wobble off. At this rate I think talk has been growing among the tribe about attempting to get HoneyB's best members to merge into us.

DeletedUser

It's over for TON. HoneyB is just going to munch them up, especially after 3 or so of their top players left and joined Wobble.
War stats says it all.

Im actually mildly excited about HoneyB. When I first noticed them on them map a while ago, they were just another one of the tiny rim tribes waiting to be gobbled up, but have shown surprising growth, even though a lot of it was from big waves of recruitment...
But they are growing very large, and just like TB!, they can severely impact the direction of wars from bigger core tribes like Yarr and Wobble. Although I doubt they have the balls to ever get involved, which makes me sad...

But yeah... gj to HoneyB, go and prove yourselves to be a threat to be considered. You have the size, and territory for it.

Thanks a lot for this post, we have a great bunch of guys/girls here in HoneyB.
Yes, we have recruited quite a bit ,but the ones that we have recruited all have the same goal and that is to noble and expand. They were also ready to leave behind their old tribes and tribe members that were taking up land they couldn't noble in and turn it into their own land.
But I do like the way you kind of threw us in there as not having balls to sway the audience into hating upon us for not jumping on the wobble/yarr war. But that is not our war.

DeletedUser

My guess is they will help us. We are still a little groggy from Wobbles surprise attack. But after approaching HoneyB for Diplomacy, we will have the chance to rule the North together and finish Wobble off. At this rate I think talk has been growing among the tribe about attempting to get HoneyB's best members to merge into us.

A wild hugger appears. Wild Hugger uses "Invite Best Members" it was not very effective.

STAFAST

Yawn, we will take everything that has happened and go forward now, yes you guys played us with the help from some traitors in our council. Yes we may have been outplayed, yes you may have taken some villages from players that are not super active....BUt you also woke up our tribe, united us now like never before.

We have pulled back about 1 million troops from the traitors villages so now they are actually going to or real fronts, we will re group and turn this around now.

None of our core members are in a panic, most of us have faced far worse odds and won.

I look forward to this war, a tribe that talks alliance then starts a war with the help of traitors hurts only themselves, nobody will trust them again in diplomacy. Sp long turn they stabbed themselves.

War on!

DeletedUser

Yawn, we will take everything that has happened and go forward now, yes you guys played us with the help from some traitors in our council. Yes we may have been outplayed, yes you may have taken some villages from players that are not super active....BUt you also woke up our tribe, united us now like never before.

We have pulled back about 1 million troops from the traitors villages so now they are actually going to or real fronts, we will re group and turn this around now.

None of our core members are in a panic, most of us have faced far worse odds and won.

I look forward to this war, a tribe that talks alliance then starts a war with the help of traitors hurts only themselves, nobody will trust them again in diplomacy. Sp long turn they stabbed themselves.

War on!

Uh oh! The turtle took his time to get here ,but he's here! :eek: And its not nice to talk about neotype as being an inactive yah know? He may have lost 12 villages but he still has recaped the only village for TON.

STAFAST

You know us turtles, slow to get moving, but once we do we win the race.

DeletedUser81101

You know us turtles, slow to get moving, but once we do we win the race.

That's a myth created so fat people don't feel so bad about themselves. Turtle meat is very, very tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.