No huggles from HoneyB this time, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STAFAST

Well at 6ft and 190 lbs I am not fat, but the women like my meat :)

shagohad

My guess is they will help us. We are still a little groggy from Wobbles surprise attack. But after approaching HoneyB for Diplomacy, we will have the chance to rule the North together and finish Wobble off. At this rate I think talk has been growing among the tribe about attempting to get HoneyB's best members to merge into us.

Of the few friends i have in honey b i gather that they done like us much..... i see them attacking us from the north after they own TON

DeletedUser

Of the few friends i have in honey b i gather that they done like us much..... i see them attacking us from the north after they own TON

You were already taken out... It was all fun and games until you started nobling barbs and had your buddy step in. :/
Also lets not assume it makes an "ass" out of "U" and "me". There is a TON of clean up to do...on TON...

DeletedUser

We at HoneyB have received absolutely no retaltiation in the least. You say war on, but we haven't even been faked yet. "war" over.

DeletedUser

Latest war info-

Side 1:
Tribes: HoneyB
Side 2:
Tribes: TON
Players: Athena888

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 4
Difference: 65

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 574,659
Side 2: 35,424
Difference: 539,235

chart

STAFAST

Please take out Athena888 from the stats, she is merging her account into a wobble player and had quit our tribe already. Even still you guys are doing very well.

DeletedUser

By merging you mean inactive, and by into wobble you mean into HoneyB yes?

DeletedUser103684

Please take out Athena888 from the stats, she is merging her account into a wobble player and had quit our tribe already. Even still you guys are doing very well.

She should still be included in the stats though, it is not HoneyB's problem that your tribe harbored inactives.

We have no problems here with HoneyB having a go. An unexpected declaration, with multiple immediate ops was always going to get early stats. A war isn't won in the first 24 hours and being opped myself yesterday, I am not too concerned ;)

DeletedUser

We have no problems here with HoneyB having a go. An unexpected declaration, with multiple immediate ops was always going to get early stats. A war isn't won in the first 24 hours and being opped myself yesterday, I am not too concerned ;)

:eek: You were?

STAFAST

Athena is merging her account into sarkies, we have the whole skype chat on it, so yeah she should not be included. Once again, otherwise you guys are doing great.

As 070 said though, you guys caught us with this war, as we were asked for an alliance from you, and got a war instead, this was planned out well, you had 3 of our council leave to join wobble, and seconds after they left you declared on us.

Well played guys, well played indeed. The only issues on this are yours, as not many tribes would put a lot of trust in your leadership again, but hey, it is a game.

We shall see how well everybody is doing in a few months and gloat then or hang our heads.

DeletedUser103070

Athena is merging her account into sarkies, we have the whole skype chat on it, so yeah she should not be included. Once again, otherwise you guys are doing great.

As 070 said though, you guys caught us with this war, as we were asked for an alliance from you, and got a war instead, this was planned out well, you had 3 of our council leave to join wobble, and seconds after they left you declared on us.

Well played guys, well played indeed. The only issues on this are yours, as not many tribes would put a lot of trust in your leadership again, but hey, it is a game.

We shall see how well everybody is doing in a few months and gloat then or hang our heads.

1. Didn't you suspect SOMETHING when we decided to end the NAP and give a 24 hour grace period? Or are you really that foolish?

2. We made Wobble invite 3 people from your tribe? What?

3. This war won't last a few months.

shagohad

You were already taken out... It was all fun and games until you started nobling barbs and had your buddy step in. :/
Also lets not assume it makes an "ass" out of "U" and "me". There is a TON of clean up to do...on TON...

oh how wrong you are ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.