No huggles from HoneyB this time, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107899

Just to poke fun at my buddy Ac3y...

Side 1:
Players: 07041989
Side 2:
Tribes: HoneyB

Timeframe: The duration of this war.
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,312
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8,312

DeletedUser

Hex we have been in the same tribe for weeks and this is the first time I've heard anything out of you, get on Skype. And yeah, Matt is fun to make fun of :) we like to make fun of him every chance we get

DeletedUser107899

Hex we have been in the same tribe for weeks and this is the first time I've heard anything out of you, get on Skype. And yeah, Matt is fun to make fun of :) we like to make fun of him every chance we get

You can blame Justin for that!

DeletedUser109513

The shape of W65 is starting to fill out. Interesting, good job on both sides so far

DeletedUser107899

why him? Also hex might want to update your stats thingy. 0704 lost his only war cap against us...

Damn. I was kinda rooting for him lol.

I talk to justin on skype all the time and he never invited me to the honeyb chat. His fault :p

PS: I have 8 TON conquers now. *flex*

DeletedUser

.William I blame you for Justin complaining on Skype for about a week straight about you attacking him :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TON
Players: Athena888, Viikstroem
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 290
Side 2: 696
Difference: 406

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 112
Difference: 107

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,865,723
Side 2: 5,367,278
Difference: 3,501,555

chart

Side 1: 45,888
Side 2: 919,978
Difference: 874,090

chart

Daily update.

DeletedUser

This is so unfair, why can't they turn their attention to you guys :p

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Players: texhomastud

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 21
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 375,746
Side 2: 192,453
Difference: 183,293

chart

We seem to be fairing a lot worse :p

DeletedUser103070

We haven't really encountered a decent player in TON yet, maybe you have haha.

DeletedUser

We haven't really encountered a decent player in TON yet, maybe you have haha.

Yeah, and the northern guys aren't getting help from the rest of the tribe as we have a big wet fish frying.

That said, GO HONEYB

DeletedUser

All I know is, if I was over there you betta believe I'd be awesome. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser103070

Official war stats ^

To sum it up we (HoneyB) have run 3 actual ops on the following players: Neotype13, Viikstroem, and STAFAST. From those 3 we have taken 74 villages while they were in TON. Of those 3 only STAFAST is still in TON and who knows how long that will last. The rest of the caps were from about 20 behind our lines and the rest random takes by members.

There has been no kind of response from TON nearly a week after declared.

Whoops actually there was, against o0 Rincewind 0o. He lost 1 village and gained 1.5m ODD.

So...a thorough beat down. I expected more...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Athena888, Viikstroem, neotype13
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 685
Difference: 440

chart

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 150
Difference: 143

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,797,104
Side 2: 5,135,868
Difference: 3,338,764

chart

Side 1: 57,592
Side 2: 1,269,868
Difference: 1,212,276

chart

DeletedUser107947

Wobble recruit the 3 biggest accounts/council from TON after fighting them for quite a while.
Not very long after HoneyB declare on them.

TON now have 2 major fronts, with 3 of their 'top' accounts switching sides.

No offense HoneyB, well a bit of offense, but this isn't a war to be proud/braggy about. :icon_redface:

*I realise it is more than likely something like this has already been brought up, so meh, just my 2.

DeletedUser108811

Wobble recruit the 3 biggest accounts/council from TON after fighting them for quite a while.

No offense HoneyB, well a bit of offense, but this isn't a war to be proud/braggy about. :icon_redface:

*I realise it is more than likely something like this has already been brought up, so meh, just my 2.

Yup, absolutely right. But who knows, maybe this will be enough of a morale boost to start picking a fight with the big boys? xD

But yeah, I guess they'll clean up K34 and share the entire northern border of Wobble and Yarr, which will be a significant factor in the near future.

As for this thread, I dont even consider this a war. As, mentioned the largest players and leaders have left the tribe so its just HoneyB cleaning up the rest of the mess. A 1 sided slaughter like this isn't a war.. The real war was over the first few days when the tribe collapsed.

DeletedUser

i wouldnt count them out yet, they have been fighting for a long time. I realize they won't win and perhaps they realize this too, but they honestly have knowhere to run to. Still a lot to eat. A Few good players left, but shall have to see how they fair once they are on the front line.

DeletedUser103070

A couple random TON members have shot off their mouth so that would be why we continually "brag"

I see no reason why not to be proud of the leadership within HoneyB stepping up to coordinate ops/set up fakes and to see the members execute them to near perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.