No huggles from HoneyB this time, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser81101

... and where's the problem in inviting another tribe into the war? Many tribes, people, countries etc. have invited other people to join their side of the war quite successfully.

DeletedUser103070

Oh dear born phenom sorry to post facts you invited =FUN= into the war I know I did not ask them to join :)

Maybe you need to ask your leadership if they are still around why.

You missed my point that they were invited for a laugh. We're not even trying any more, no ops are being run and yet you're still losing villages. You're also down 7-2 in war caps against a tribe a third of your size. See? Now I get to giggle at your ineptitude. Teehee.

DeletedUser

Looks like it is going well still, dispite the TM reforming.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: HoneyB
Side 2:
Tribes: TON

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 1
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 222,673
Side 2: 9,281
Difference: 213,392

chart
[/SPOIL]

Still munching through.

And for funsies
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TON
Players: texhomastud

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 5
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180,738
Side 2: 40,849
Difference: 139,889

chart
[/SPOIL]

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its kind of funny the tittle of this thread should have put the MAYBE in bold.

Hello there,

I am a council member of the tribe [ally]HoneyB[/ally] and I have sent this mail out to a select 7 members of [ally]TON[/ally].

Following this mail will be an invitation to our tribe and I would like to offer you the chance to join us with no kind of hostility held against you. I for one certainly have a great deal of respect for your tribe and the fact that against all odds you still hold together despite taking such heavy losses.

As a matter of survival on this world im sure you are well aware that joining us is one of your few options left and I can honestly hold my hands up and say that we have not had a single OP posted in our forums against your tribe for the last week now but 24hrs after this mail I will be posting new OPs against whatever [ally]TON[/ally] members remain.

I do not wish to threaten anyone or pressure you into your decision, your mind is your own but I would sincerely like you to come over here however one way or another we have no choice but to finally finish this war off once and for all so we can move on to other things.

I can assure you that if you join us then you will no longer have to worry about [ally]Wobble[/ally] because we are allied with them and have cleared the names of everyone on our list with them. You will also have the opportunity to extend the names of anyone left in [ally]TON[/ally] that you think would make a good addition to us.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Arcanum

Wobble recruit the first draft to try & break the tribe now HB's go for the second draft pick.

I guess we are a popular tribe to recruit from for some reason.

Well all I can say is well played diplomacy & more to the point recruiting seems to win most wars on new worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.