{NO} Leave's

DeletedUser

whitemocha
Tribe: {NO}

And {NO} earns itself bright red status on tH maps :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

who do you mean?
Parawhore?

cause i don't think {NO}, TW or *X* understand what you are all getting yourselves into, taking on refugees' so you can all fight among yourselves but the longer you keep these players the sooner your tribes will become targets of those who are after ARIA refugees and they won't just stop at these refugees but you too if you keep them

Kuenchinu

no Parawhore is no longer playing he said he was stoping am talking about pabeis2, as for what verm27 said about us been a big red dot i dont care aslong as TW falls. TW is the only tribe i care about if tH wants a war with us after then they can

DeletedUser

verm did you even try to convince them to kick out whitemocha ... them merely taking him in is reason enough to kill them all i guess :icon_cool:

Kuenchinu

no tH never contacted us but we contacted them asking if they had been attacking him but never got out back from them

DeletedUser

Kuenchinu dude how bout you read the forums and get the point, if they WERE ARIA drop them or you might fall before TW does...

Kuenchinu

that is a chance but to tell the truthworld 15 is the only world were i have been in a war. also does anyone even know why i really hate TW???

DeletedUser

Who exactly did you contact? I only recall a message from *X* recently.

Kuenchinu

we dont often invite members with out checking with the tribes around them, thats why i ask 4Horse about WAR15 merging with us a bit ago

DeletedUser

No one cares why you hate TW because TW is a small fish. Soon you're going to have tH crawling up your barnhole, and you're going to be fighting them and TW at the same time.

Kuenchinu

TW is a small fish for you but not for my tribe and we hope to make fast work of them, as for tH i would love to test my self against them, unlike TW i wont run.

DeletedUser

Loud bark for such a small dog, you'll bite off more than you can chew boy

Kuenchinu

i know but its fun to see how good you really are when in all the other worlds people wont touch you or go near you

Kuenchinu

yeah, am just happy i made some friends which i got to know well. after all its what this game is for:icon_biggrin: