{NO} Leave's

Kuenchinu

yeah white whitemocha just left us so we are going to farm him:icon_twisted: till someone nobles him lol he tried so hard to get us to merge his tribe in to us and now he leaves :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yeah white whitemocha just left us so we are going to farm him:icon_twisted: till someone nobles him lol he tried so hard to get us to merge his tribe in to us and now he leaves :icon_rolleyes:

Lmao!

Anyways, if any of my members tell you to invite them, tell me. :icon_cool:

AC4L

Yet you tell him you respect his move to leave the tribe? How great a person you are

Kuenchinu

i do respect his move but that does not mean we wont farm him:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Farm?? Noble him dammit

don't forget about premium points you can get :p

DeletedUser

Lmao! Kuenchinu, I think the majority of World 15 is in favor of nobling whitemocha. :lol:
So, who's gonna do the honors?

AC4L

Lmao! Kuenchinu, I think the majority of World 15 is in favor of nobling whitemocha. :lol:
So, who's gonna do the honors?

No one as of now, whitemocha has no incomings at all right now

DeletedUser

Well, I can say this. TW has been put down alot on this forum, but is underneath totally different leadership now. People still want to dog us out because of the wrong doings that were done before the new leadership to over. I haven't been given a chance to right the wrongs and make things right. Thats about all i have to say on that.

Kuenchinu

Well, I can say this. TW has been put down alot on this forum, but is underneath totally different leadership now. People still want to dog us out because of the wrong doings that were done before the new leadership to over. I haven't been given a chance to right the wrongs and make things right. Thats about all i have to say on that.

yeah you are putting things right but you got to understand that there is a lot you will not put right, so many tribes are out for blood and wont stop till TW is no more

AC4L

To add on to that, try so hard to merge? You were the ones who offered him the merge

Lies and lies you tell

Kuenchinu

i offered yes but he wanted most of his members in, i only invited a few, maybe you should read all the mails before calling someone a liar:icon_rolleyes: and also get the facts right

AC4L

i offered yes but he wanted most of his members in, i only invited a few, maybe you should read all the mails before calling someone a liar:icon_rolleyes: and also get the facts right

Bullshit once again, all he said was thats fine to merge, and then you asked which players are inactive so he told you. Thats it so stop making stupid lies

Kuenchinu

Bullshit once again, all he said was thats fine to merge, and then you asked which players are inactive so he told you. Thats it so stop making stupid lies

sure sure if you say so:icon_rolleyes: