No mod?

DeletedUser

But I'm not crazy, you did?

And Wilky, the obvious answer then is she's stalking me. She's posted in meh thread, W15, and now here. ^_^ (WFA is allowed to stalk all she wants tho)

At least she hasn't hit W11 yet.

(And no, I didn't see your post here, I almost always click "No mod" topics because they generally make me laugh... No stalky here. :icon_cool:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unless that lead to the departure of the previous mod, no.
It didn't, right?

DeletedUser

If stalking me is the topic, then y'all should do it in a thread I'm not. Good stalkers go unnoticed.

DeletedUser

You guys do have a mod, but his name is -space space space space- .

DeletedUser

If SCIR0S backstabbing R2-TRU didn't prove it already, then I think this finally proves that allies are bad, and not to be trusted! xD

Moar red dots plz! :D

DeletedUser

They can be, so long as it involves yourself with more than one village surrounded by red :eek:

DeletedUser

They can be, so long as it involves yourself with more than one village surrounded by red :eek:

I like using my premium to change all of the colors of the red dots to make it look like a party.

I'll post a screenshot, maybe?

DeletedUser

You lasted like what? A day? Lemme guess, you saw all those other mods posting and figured it was safety in numbers or something.

I quit :icon_eek: Then came back :icon_eek: and I just noticed yesterday you guys had a mod with spaces.:icon_eek: