NoFear declare on =BPA= Family

DeletedUser

Sad day to see the name of NoFear die. I was one of the original members.

Well I guess from now on I gotta give my support to the class acts of:

anewdreams regulators
Bio - You guys are great and loyal

Hopefully these two can match up and rule the SE

SCUM you may be loved the best though. :)

Lol Its not sad, they were going to fail again anyway. I thought it would of been because of us attacking them or R.L. though, not internal issues.

DeletedUser

Lol Its not sad, they were going to fail again anyway. I thought it would of been because of us attacking them or R.L. though, not internal issues.

so your saying that it would just have been another w37 gangbang, i think that NoFear would have put a much better fight than RBL and others due to more organization, but now i guess we will never know

DeletedUser

so your saying that it would just have been another w37 gangbang, i think that NoFear would have put a much better fight than RBL and others due to more organization, but now i guess we will never know

No, I said us OR R.L.

DeletedUser

you really think it would have been just one of you guys, looking at past wars against major tribes its usually more than 1 vs 1, usually the winning side turns into 2-4 vs 1

That's depends on sizes of both sides, we're bigger so we wouldn't want another tribe helping us, we would probably declare on another tribe as well.

DeletedUser

true, i have never been in a war with you guys but in previous wars i have seen often many tribes have jumped in to get some free villas that have already been cleared or had their support in other villas cleared (RBL vs SCUM...R.L.)

DeletedUser

pRo war pretty much on allfronts, so you can say if prople jump in on a war they still could have 3 differentwars :)

DeletedUser

Well can't say what would have been if we haven't disband like this, anyways we didn't fail (lost or didn't played well) we had everything going right for us at one point and at another we just disintegrated due to internal reason. Only anewdream and skaffa knows better.

Anyways, this topic is very much over, NoFear beaten =BPA= fair. Good planned war(reason for being smooth) with great tribe effort(all groups, result prove).

This topic should be closed now.

DeletedUser

By any chance ar you,,,

slow-squared.jpg

DeletedUser79555

Less than 10% of BPA made the cut into BIO, and Rally is 4th dominant tribe in k77. Pro recruited from BPA in k77 as well, correct?