NoFear declare on =BPA= Family

DeletedUser

Well,,I went agianst it,,but must admit that I did so to late.Sorry NF.

But I did tell you all.

DeletedUser

That jbo would rip them apart from the inside,,that he was a cheater,,that he was working for his own benefit and not for the tribe.That he told someone to f-off while I was talking about diplos with them,,the list goes on and on.But I guess people have no morals and just want to play it safe.I've never been one to play it safe and have always played by my morals.Oh and I don't takle crap from noone.And thats the bottum line.

DeletedUser

Having several smaller tribes merge into us and giving people I dont know barons made me dislike the world again.

Just to clear this up. I left NoFear for the reason that in 3 consecutive days I am the only council member who are talking in the forum. It looks like me talking to myself (crazy). And I never asked for baron. So I don't think the problem was to be blamed in my side part of the story.

DeletedUser

I think you were the least of his implications on to what he meant about that.Just my opinion.

DeletedUser75632

Heck it looks as if this world still needs me! I shall come to the rescue! War Guru lets reform!

Kash2Smash

yep.. sad to here that he was a nice guy...

i warned NF about this to dismiss ANY dream team member within their tribe before its too late, and i guess i was right, any tribe that consists of dream team gets disbanded sooon..

DeletedUser

I agree that he's one of the good guys,plus a very skilled player in many area's of the game.

DeletedUser

oh I see..I thought good players on W37 will vanish in one sweep :s..

DeletedUser

ah!!! what the heck..I think I'm lost :s..before they said Skaffa quit..then now..oh crap! lost xD..

DeletedUser75632

Dream team... BOOT EM.

I have been a loyal NoFear member from the start... I know many great players who are against this Dream team. You must put the tribe first... Not just a handful of players.

NoFear boot 'em and Reform.

DeletedUser

Damn Phil,,if only you were there when I booted them,,you could have backed me.These guys beleive that I was the bad guy plus I had Skaffa's password and deleted the tribe.~rofl,,I invite anyone who doubts me to send in a ticket.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser75632

Wish I was there dude!

I believe that NoFear can over come this and reform... Step one is to get rid of this dream team!

Without a doubt they brought down RBL too.

DeletedUser

Now that the bad apples are gone what is to bacome of BPA? Really most of them are in BIO now.