NoFear declare on =BPA= Family

DeletedUser

+BPA+??? hahaha

Ya Phil,,well I brought in who I could who didn't fall for it and those I wuvs.But yet still so many confused people.Nothing I can do about those.And it will soon be to late for them aswell. P.S. NoFear,,that's not a threat it's just im realy good with addition and i always get 2 when I do this. 1+1 =.

DeletedUser

OK so there is nofear and regs, who else remains from the original NF

DeletedUser

OK so there is nofear and regs, who else remains from the original NF

the original NF was made up of about 44 players i think, 13 went to regs, 21 went to NoFear, a few went to avenge, and the others scattered and joined smaller tribes

DeletedUser

Thank you Alex
It's a shame to see a tribe with a great future fall apart like this.

DeletedUser

Thank you Alex
It's a shame to see a tribe with a great future fall apart like this.

its extremely sad, i am or was NoFear, i dont know the reformed NoFear isnt the same without skaffa and all the things that have happened after defeating BPA were only bad :(, RIP NoFear

dfix

alex9345 said:
its extremely sad, i am or was NoFear, i dont know the reformed NoFear isnt the same without skaffa and all the things that have happened after defeating BPA were only bad :(, RIP NoFear

The newly reformed NoFear in nothing but the home of the Dream Team, spies and refugees.

It is sad indeed.

DeletedUser

Skaffa in no way endorses them and has asked them to change the name,,since he is the real creator of NoFear and has had the name since world 6.

They have not changed it,so I guess they respect noone.Wonder what Skaffa will do about it????:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Monergon1 today at 03:37
In the past [ally]NoFear[/ally] and [ally]Avenge[/ally] were at war. However, recent changes at [ally]NoFear[/ally] meant you and your tribe had a change at peace but it seems you easily squandered that opportunity.

Attacking one of or players is an act of war. Period.

This is your chosen path. So be it.
You mean that this Monergon1 is a fake NoFear and has no rights to use such name? Even trying to use the name of NoFear to scare us. Mmmmmm? With Jbo1218 with them.... it's NoFear at all. It supposed to be ALotOfFear or Jbo1218Fear or just FakeFear? What you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Skaffa in no way endorses them and has asked them to change the name,,since he is the real creator of NoFear and has had the name since world 6.

They have not changed it,so I guess they respect noone.Wonder what Skaffa will do about it????:icon_eek:

I hope this will not end on Monergon1 being banned too? for using a tribe name without permission to the original creator. :icon_sad: And also for using the name of the tribe as the same tribe as the original NoFear?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

No,,can't be banned,,but can lead to ingame fights that he may not need at this present time,,as his cheating players keep getting banned ~rofl:icon_razz:

No offence to moner though,,it's not his fault he was mislead and is misguided.

DeletedUser

He thinks he is correct in what he is doing,,so don't bet on it.

DeletedUser

Comments noted here serve only to try to bring the good name of NoFear and myself into disrepute.

In time, all things will come out in the wash, as they say.

I have a long memory and plenty of time - so lets play....

dfix

Comments noted here serve only to try to bring the good name of NoFear and myself into disrepute.

What good name? NoFear's? you are not NoFear, the leaders and founders along with most of the players didn't join this new tribe you call NoFear, all you have in your tribe is Jbo and the bad banned girls who never was in NoFear, who most of the Real NoFear blame for the fall of the tribe.

btw, My memory is not as good so I count on you to remained me :icon_twisted: (damn, this is the only good smiley in this system)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ya dfix,,thats what monergon does not get.

P.s. This smiley is kinda :icon_cool: too,,hehehehe

DeletedUser75632

Sad day to see the name of NoFear die. I was one of the original members.

Well I guess from now on I gotta give my support to the class acts of:

anewdreams regulators
Bio - You guys are great and loyal

Hopefully these two can match up and rule the SE

SCUM you may be loved the best though. :)