Nomads???

DeletedUser

Nomads are CTRL accounts being played by nomads players. With such good accounts in great shape they should have won this world but instead they have pretty much wrecked their accounts and more recently they are losing villages.

Interesting point of view. And in that regard, I would question whether you take into account the fact that (this is just a guess since your recent appearence on w10 forums), you are not the original owner of the account you currently reside in.

To which I pose your very own point back at you. That you are indeed of another tribe, in another tribe, and without the people who have made your account what it is, it would not be there, and no doubt if you were near any of the Nomads I know, it would no doubt be in the sorry state you claim them to be of losing villages.

However, if I read the stats above correctly, none of them say anything about the Nomads losing villages, in fact, they seem to be in the + against every tribe they're at war with, which doesn't happen to be just a single tribe.

While we're on the business of accounts. I'll pose the question to you then.. While the clear definition by Tribal Wars standards, is that an account is truly yours once the password and the e-mail address has been changed.

So, what is your definition then? Of when someone truly owns their account? Or when a person who leaves a tribe truly sheds the shell of their former tribe, and when they actually become a part of whatever new tribe they're in.

If I read correctly somewhere you said you were in 8AA8. So what former shell of a tribe are you from? What can we call you, if your origins are not from 8AA8?

I'm I still a Muffin? Because I came from Muffinz? If thats the case, then I'm still a BDASer, cuz I also came from BDAS. And Lost, and UT. Where in my roots did I finally become CTRL?

Where do they shed their former tribes as accounts and finally become Nomad accounts in Nomads?

I had each of these account owners pass along their accounts to worthy Nomad players for a good reason, they never give up, they're amazing warriors, and they will accomplish any task you put infront of them. They make the impossible, possible.

They became their accounts as soon as the old owners passed them along. Not to mention they've held the accounts for over a year now. Officially 1/3rd of w10's total life. Which is longer than most w10 players even lasted.

DeletedUser

Interesting point of view. And in that regard, I would question whether you take into account the fact that (this is just a guess since your recent appearence on w10 forums), you are not the original owner of the account you currently reside in.

That point was rather pointless but yes I did take it into account obviously because how couldn't I? I get info of others and I can make educated assumptions.

To which I pose your very own point back at you. That you are indeed of another tribe, in another tribe, and without the people who have made your account what it is, it would not be there, and no doubt if you were near any of the Nomads I know, it would no doubt be in the sorry state you claim them to be of losing villages.

Well yes, but I have kept this account to the fine standard it was in. I have in fact improved it a lot since it was given to me. I would like you to list of the nomads you know. Because currently I am nobling villages off a few different nomads players.

However, if I read the stats above correctly, none of them say anything about the Nomads losing villages, in fact, they seem to be in the + against every tribe they're at war with, which doesn't happen to be just a single tribe.

8AA8 also have plenty of enemies. And in the past week, we are also in the + against every tribe we are at war with (the more recent stats) if nomads have better stats further back then it just further backs my point up that they were given good account but have since wrecked them. EVIDENCE not opinions.

Side 1:
Tribes: 8AA8
Side 2:
Tribes: Nomads

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 350
Side 2: 166
Difference: 184

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,080,414
Side 2: 1,561,138
Difference: 1,519,276

chart

While we're on the business of accounts. I'll pose the question to you then.. While the clear definition by Tribal Wars standards, is that an account is truly yours once the password and the e-mail address has been changed.

So, what is your definition then? Of when someone truly owns their account? Or when a person who leaves a tribe truly sheds the shell of their former tribe, and when they actually become a part of whatever new tribe they're in.

The password and email have been changed. I have been given this account to play.

If I read correctly somewhere you said you were in 8AA8. So what former shell of a tribe are you from? What can we call you, if your origins are not from 8AA8?

I know the tribe this account was in. However that is the past. Nobody cares about the past. CTRL is now but a memory. They used to be famous across all worlds but players care about who is famous now. Certain tribe you never think would be forgotten from world one RoBAC, Death. They are only remembered now by those who played in the time they were around.

The former shell does not matter. It is about what is happening now and right now 8AA8 are better than CTRL. Maybe in the future if CTRL ever came back they could be the best tribe again but right now they are just a memory.

Where do they shed their former tribes as accounts and finally become Nomad accounts in Nomads?

As I explained before they are not CTRL accounts. They used to be played by CTRL players and since joining nomads the new owners have turned the accounts down the drain.

I had each of these account owners pass along their accounts to worthy Nomad players for a good reason, they never give up, they're amazing warriors, and they will accomplish any task you put infront of them. They make the impossible, possible.They became their accounts as soon as the old owners passed them along. Not to mention they've held the accounts for over a year now. Officially 1/3rd of w10's total life. Which is longer than most w10 players even lasted.

Well most world 10 players lasted less than 2 months. But with accounts that size in the condition they were given in, it was bound to be a long time before they eventually fell. As the stats above show every week the gap between nomads and 8AA8 has been closing in who conquers who and it is now quite slanted in 8AA8's favour. You cannot successfully argue with facts.

DeletedUser

As I explained before they are not CTRL accounts. They used to be played by CTRL players and since joining nomads the new owners have turned the accounts down the drain.

Tell me, since you've played w10 for less than a month and think know everything about w10 histroy. Which Nomad accounts that was so good in ctrl, now have new owners and been "turned down the drain" since they joined Nomads?

If your thinking about DPN you still have a long way to go before you make up the damage he did to your excuse for a tribe.

.-x-.

DRYKILL!!!!

Thought you had left us there fella! I have to say you’re just in the nick of time bud, its fish day on Friday and due to the recent account takers in 8AA8 we've had our lemon supply disrupted! Phew, thought my cod would have to forgo that zesty goodness that only you can provide! :lol:

And to Sean what ever (wont bother learning your name, you won’t be around too long). You've had a good op, that’s all. Borg is crumbling fast, TUBA is getting steam rolled, and then what happens? Bingo, all guns at you bud. Remember those stats your so proud of are versus two of us, the other 22 of us are coming. :axemen:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Tell me, since you've played w10 for less than a month and think know everything about w10 histroy. Which Nomad accounts that was so good in ctrl, now have new owners and been "turned down the drain" since they joined Nomads?

If your thinking about DPN you still have a long way to go before you make up the damage he did to your excuse for a tribe.

DPN took 513 villages off a player that had real life problems and usually only logged on once a week (l3gollas). I think anyone could do that really. He also took the odd village from close range of many other 8AA8 players but with an account in the condition it was in plus the fact he was attacking an inactive player I don't think it was too challenging. At the first sign of attacks being returned at him he seems to have stopped attacking.

Now that a lot of the 8AA8 players have either become active again or rejoined he can't actually beat any of them. This shows there is no skill in nobling inactive players and supports the point I said about some accounts being in better conditions when under the CTRL banner.

DeletedUser

And to Sean what ever (wont bother learning your name, you won’t be around too long). You've had a good op, that’s all. Borg is crumbling fast, TUBA is getting steam rolled, and then what happens? Bingo, all guns at you bud. Remember those stats your so proud of are versus two of us, the other 22 of us are coming. :axemen:

Actually vs three of you. But we are also at war with other tribes in that area that have fallen and will soon be gone then Bindo, all guns at you bud.

also at least 21 of the 30 BORG players are inactive. If they were to be active again with the original owners I don't think you'd be skilled enough to beat them. I don't think you are attacking any of the active players (in fact I do believe one is semi-active) so really that area is grey and it's just like you're nobling barbs.

TUBA have about 15 of their 41 members inactive but are still growing. If you do beat those two tribes it will be because of their inactivity not because you were better than them. But 8AA8 is the only active tribe you are up against and right now they are beating you.

Psihic

Gotta love it when a tribe has a short period of victories and they get all excited.

Its the long term thing that counts towards victory boys. So I guess these Nomads are on a pretty good way. Looks almost like a massacre.

The only problem though you might have is that the other side is nobling twice the amount of villages you are in the same amount of time. And when talking about winning a world that is what matters the most i guess ...

DeletedUser

Gotta love it when a tribe has a short period of victories and they get all excited.

Its the long term thing that counts towards victory boys. So I guess these Nomads are on a pretty good way. Looks almost like a massacre.

The only problem though you might have is that the other side is nobling twice the amount of villages you are in the same amount of time. And when talking about winning a world that is what matters the most i guess ...

Well I am not sure which tribe your first and last paragraph are talking about. But you have still missed the point.

I don't know what facts you are looking at but nomads are on no massacre (to use the exact word you said)

The fact that most of their gains against enemies come from inactive players and the only tribe fighting back is beating them by 2 or 3 times as many in the last week shows that if there is a massacre it is not the nomads dealing it out.

Over the past 8 months it has started off with nomads/CTRL having a massacre and slowly losing their lead each week and now the tables have turned and they are now becoming the victim of the war each week.

DeletedUser

DPN took 513 villages off a player that had real life problems and usually only logged on once a week (l3gollas). I think anyone could do that really. He also took the odd village from close range of many other 8AA8 players but with an account in the condition it was in plus the fact he was attacking an inactive player I don't think it was too challenging. At the first sign of attacks being returned at him he seems to have stopped attacking.

Now that a lot of the 8AA8 players have either become active again or rejoined he can't actually beat any of them. This shows there is no skill in nobling inactive players and supports the point I said about some accounts being in better conditions when under the CTRL banner.

You really have a distorted sense of reality. Players weren't inactive when he attacked them, they went inactive and even quit BECAUSE he attacked them.
He's one of the best players in TW. I played alongside him long enough to know that. You're just a nobody hiding behind an alias, too afraid to say who you are ingame because we'll all laugh at what a noob you are at playing the actual game.
So yeah, I dare you, put your money where your mouth is. Let's see what you're made of.

DeletedUser

Wait, what? Am I seeing this right? I'm only attacking inactives and people with real life stuff? The only reason you guys are getting villages from me because I started uni on the 30th august, I moved to the dorm, that is quite far from my home, a few days before. If you check, that's when I started losing villages. Indeed, I did decide to quit at that point purely as I have restricted time from now on. The trains and attacks I get can be easily defended against because of how low most 8AA8 players are. But it's extremely time consuming to do that for months in a row even if attacks are very poor. And umm, don't you dare to say the players I nobled before quitting were inactive or whatever.

And if you check my ODA and ODD stats, my ODD has been skyrocketing for the last 2 months now while not losing too many villages before going inactive myself and my ODA has been growing atleast 10 mil a month. It was considerably more actually a while back even though I was under heavy attack. I still continued attacking 8AA8 despite of that. My ODA has stopped growing since starting uni, yea, since I haven't done anything on the account. Nevertheless, as I've been under attack for a long time while still gaining ODA and villages, there's no way you can say I "stopped attacking at the first signs of returning attacks". You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, I don't deny that I wouldn't have quit if it wasn't for 8AA8 attacking me, I would have been semi-active besides uni and continuing to noble you guys. So respect for 8AA8 for managing to keep it together. But you know what, I'm sure I'll find some time and enough resources on this ravaged account to attack one player. So feel free to drop me your account name if you're not afraid. As of now, I'm ending the account sit, leaving the tribe and waiting for you to show me your amazing skills since you seem to be sure you'd be doing better than me under attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's actually quite funny that this post comes from someone inside of 8AA8, since they didn't dare attacking me for months when I was still playing, and after I've quit they've finally found the balls to attack an inactive account.
Hate it or love it, but don't rant on your enemy doing it while your tribe mates are doing the same...
Or are you actually ranting on your tribe mates as well?

DeletedUser

You really have a distorted sense of reality. Players weren't inactive when he attacked them, they went inactive and even quit BECAUSE he attacked them.
He's one of the best players in TW. I played alongside him long enough to know that.

Ok do you want to know the truth. I didn't want to bring this up but a very close member of l3gollas's family died. He quit. He logged in every now and then but he's not really got time for a game when that type of thing happens. I think that is a lot more likely to make him quit than being attacked by a nobody. There is a new owner now for most of those 8AA8 account that were inactive and I don't DPN growing anymore.

It's actually quite funny that this post comes from someone inside of 8AA8, since they didn't dare attacking me for months when I was still playing, and after I've quit they've finally found the balls to attack an inactive account.
Hate it or love it, but don't rant on your enemy doing it while your tribe mates are doing the same...
Or are you actually ranting on your tribe mates as well?

I don't know your account name.. but as it is DPN was attacked whilst active. Despite what he says starting uni on 30 Aug. Most unis haven't started yet and you get a lot more time during uni than he would have during A levels or college.

@ DPN your story runs true to a certain extent. Up until the 15 August you were owning 8AA8 but after that it was about equal and when I started playing you ran short on defense and tried sniping with a few hundred HC and the troops assisting the noble were enough the destroy the troops you attempted to snipe with and I think you called on earone and others for support but that support was soon cleared too and some of it arrived after you lost villages.

DeletedUser

Ok do you want to know the truth. I didn't want to bring this up but a very close member of l3gollas's family died. He quit. He logged in every now and then but he's not really got time for a game when that type of thing happens. I think that is a lot more likely to make him quit than being attacked by a nobody. There is a new owner now for most of those 8AA8 account that were inactive and I don't DPN growing anymore.

I don't know your account name.. but as it is DPN was attacked whilst active. Despite what he says starting uni on 30 Aug. Most unis haven't started yet and you get a lot more time during uni than he would have during A levels or college.

@ DPN your story runs true to a certain extent. Up until the 15 August you were owning 8AA8 but after that it was about equal and when I started playing you ran short on defense and tried sniping with a few hundred HC and the troops assisting the noble were enough the destroy the troops you attempted to snipe with and I think you called on earone and others for support but that support was soon cleared too and some of it arrived after you lost villages.

<<< lmfao to your crap. just look at tw sats and you will see how wrong you are. DPN raped any 8aa8 players around him, and I know for a fact he quit when he started uni. I tried to talk him back into playing, but thank you for this. As your spill did more than I could to make him come back.

btw I liked the way you dodged my question about how you know 8aa8 players are not cheating. So i'll ask you again, have you personally been on every account? How can you prove this?

.-x-.

sean5500 said:

And there it is folks. This guy talks guff plain and simple. Any single player who has played with or against us knows damn well what DPN is capable of. The blatant garbage you are spewing simple reeks, please refrain from coming on here and letting them rip mate. Your just gonna look like such a hairy one down the line. That's a promise.

If you were not such a "sensative lad" I might expect you to have the guts to tell us your in game name, but having encountered your kind many times before I know you don't poses the biguns to give it, so I wont bother.

If you want to talk the brown stuff mate, do it in your own forums, because believe me, all and every one in here knows that is a load.

sean5500 said:

Then don't, I actualy was quite good friends with l3, same with stibarst, same with socks and CdJner. I find it incrediblle that you dare to use that as your excuse because you just got found out. Any more personal info on other players you wanna drag up defending your self? Pretty much every one here couldn't think less of you mate, so you might aswell go for broke and bring it all on up.

.-x-. In game name ".-x-." You know how to find me if think your hard enough sweet heart.

Ps being able to ridicule you is the only reason I don't go for a ban and tell you were to go forth and what to do once there. You are possible the worst liar I have ever had the misfortune to spend time reading replies from.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'll tell you my account name if you tell me yours.
And for the rest, my uni actually has already started 2 weeks ago, which is basically on the 30th, and in the first few weeks you normally get to make 7-5 days.
So it seems like you haven't been in an uni yet :icon_wink:

.-x-.

Whoa! hold the show every one!!!

sean5500 said:
But we are also at war with other tribes in that area

You are? Who? Aside from the big 4 (and your allies with 2 of those) most of the other tribes are either;

a) No where near you

b)Consisit of 1 or 2 members.

c)Inactive

:icon_confused:

Sounds like a major fight you have on your hands there.

sean5500 said:
also at least 21 of the 30 BORG players are inactive. If they were to be active again with the original owners I don't think you'd be skilled enough to beat them.

There is a reason that they are inactive and under a thrid of their original size mate. Actualy there are 4 or 5 reasons and your spouting off at one of them.

Actualy, I did write a load of stats, but then I thought "hold on x" why am I justifying myself to nubb like you?

You clearly don't have the first clue about what your spouting off about, so don't respond. I'll see you shortly.

I reckon at this rate I should be with in striking distance in about 1.5 months. Was it you who said we would only last 3 months?

We'll see about that.

Good luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My grandma died too! Does that now excuse me as well, since starting uni isn't enough for you, or well, it isn't believable?And you know what, if you want me to be active, alright, just tell me your account name and we'll get this show on the road?

And I did say I quit because of the attacks as I just wouldn't have had the time to deal with them like I had in summer.

As for the 15th august you pulled up, from that to 27 there were just 20 something conquers against me? Villages I took back. But you're saying I should have enough time to continue attacking everyone while defending from over 10k attacks and noble people at the same time? Like I said, all of that isn't hard to do considering it's 8AA8, it just takes time and a lot of it. Only way not to lose any villages at all, is to be online every minute of the day, something that can't be done, don't you agree?

Also, I used HC to snipe? I really doubt that as I don't have HC besides some lonely full HC villages here and there. Don't have any on my K26 front. So I assume you meant LC or you're just making stuff up as you go? Ofcourse I can't remember every detail considering the amount of trains I've killed or cut in the last month.

And indeed, I did ask for support as I wasn't planning to quit at that moment, still had this nice dream of being semi-active and keeping up with both uni and tw. I could have asked for way more as well. I didn't as even though I was being carpet nuked, I had all my troops still since I dodged them. So I could have just stacked them more with my own troops to keep the support alive and then renoble the villages I lost if we're talking about that northern cluster of mine? Again, not hard to do but just really time consuming.

So I assume you're the one "active" on the l3g account? A simple yes or no will do.

.-x-.

Don!!!!

Go on mate, park him up and down the street!

So you think he is l3? You've been owning most of the players down there for some time and must have a better idea than us.

If you need ANY THING you just ask. I suppose we should thank him a little, he single handedly has done what we could not do when EJ left, and that is unite us, old and new, every single last one of us has a renewed purpose again. Even the old school have awoken. So cheers sean, you've given us drive again.

Hey, you might want to go and get your thanks from the 8AA8 leadership too mate, I'm sure they will be well chuffed with you in, oh say about 48 hours time.

-edit- Ps you can tell this is a historic moment sean, DPN has never bothered to post on this before, I have tried to get him to before. kudos, yet again you have done what I could not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Then don't, I actualy was quite good friends with l3, same with stibarst, same with socks and CdJner. I find it incrediblle that you dare to use that as your excuse because you just got found out. Any more personal info on other players you wanna drag up defending your self? Pretty much every one here couldn't think less of you mate, so you might aswell go for broke and bring it all on up.

.-x-. In game name ".-x-." You know how to find me if think your hard enough sweet heart.

Ps being able to ridicule you is the only reason I don't go for a ban and tell you were to go forth and what to do once there. You are possible the worst liar I have ever had the misfortune to spend time reading replies from.

I wish I was lieing. I was trying to be respectful and I thought you may be enemies on game but when it comes to a real life thing like that you don't just laugh it off. I have lost all respect I ever had for you, joking about someone dieing, you're disgusting.

DeletedUser

Grandma's dieing is a lot different. I am sorry to hear about that.

So I assume you're the one "active" on the l3g account? A simple yes or no will do.

l3g account was inactive when I started playing. It does now have a new owner. Take your guess as I am not saying any more on that matter.

I am not too sure on the past but looking at OD I do take back what I said about you. But I have the feeling if you found out who I was you would not be active enough to beat me. But I am still not giving away any clues on the subject.

Good luck in uni, find a new player for your account (or co-player) too so you can come back when you have a break