Nomads???

DeletedUser

All in good time, I aint gonna dirty my nobles feet entering your villages, there are other means.

The old catapults? Or get someone else to do your nobling work? I don't really mind. Stock some villages and dodge with other villages. I'll probably end up killing a third of your nukes..

Read those tactics and decide what to do.

.-x-.

as long as the other 2/3 land I don't mind, besides, killing all my nukes just will make you softer for the other 28 of us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

that's the other sean5500..

Okay but why aren't you guys attacking me then? If you feel I've wound you up
Hihihi, time to log in tomorrow and send my nukes at you :lol:
Might actually drop in the cat villages as well which I build before I quit, I hope you've got some time on your hands this week, because you're going to need it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hihihi, time to log in tomorrow and send my nukes at you :lol:
Might actually drop in the cat villages as well which I build before I quit, I hope you've got some time on your hands this week, because you're going to need it. :icon_wink:

Why are you quitting? I've only just got here :(

.-x-.

Lol flor has been inactive and virtualy gone for near, what 4 months? You bought him back though, just for one last attack.

DeletedUser

If it goes successful then perhaps he can think of staying in the game. Would be boring if enemies started going barb. I mean the current frontline seems to be falling because of activity. Spawnie is still trying to defend but DPN only tries the odd snipe here and there. I was told when I first came to this world. The more attacks we receive the more we send. Well, Rosskin attacked and nobled me and it's been about 3 weeks until I've been given permission to strike back. We have a group of about 15-20 players assigned to hitting and nobling DPN and spawnie in uncoordinated attacks. That actually works because of the amount of inactivity. If there is a way that every player in this world became active again it would make this world so much better. But the thing is there is no way for that to happen.

I promise you I am not scared of players coming to attack me. I just see it as a drawback. I come on the forums to get the forums active again. It's gone exactly according to plan. I may look like an idiot.. but really.. I am not.

DeletedUser

If it goes successful then perhaps he can think of staying in the game. Would be boring if enemies started going barb. I mean the current frontline seems to be falling because of activity. Spawnie is still trying to defend but DPN only tries the odd snipe here and there. I was told when I first came to this world. The more attacks we receive the more we send. Well, Rosskin attacked and nobled me and it's been about 3 weeks until I've been given permission to strike back. We have a group of about 15-20 players assigned to hitting and nobling DPN and spawnie in uncoordinated attacks. That actually works because of the amount of inactivity. If there is a way that every player in this world became active again it would make this world so much better. But the thing is there is no way for that to happen.

I promise you I am not scared of players coming to attack me. I just see it as a drawback. I come on the forums to get the forums active again. It's gone exactly according to plan. I may look like an idiot.. but really.. I am not.

I find it funny how in your profile it states rosskin needs help with you, while at the same time rosskin has more than a few thousand attacks from your tribe and only then you actually started attacking back? :D She was nobling you quite nicely before that :D Oh yea and who really needs permission to attack a player nobling you, are you serious?

Who are you kidding, you try to make it sound like you are any good at this game, while you have barely attacked anyone. And don't worry, I'll send some attacks at you when I get the time :)

DeletedUser

pff you guys actually made me read this crap??? :D come on, fight the wars and proof what you're saying in here on the battlefield..

about gollas, i don't want to talk about this, he was a good player and had his reasons to quit!! i respect you nomads, but don't talk about gollas in here if you don't know what's happened! cause that's one thing i can't stand!

floritus what account are you playing? didn't you play rosskin account?

oh, in case people 'd wonder, i'm stibarst on w10 before i get insulted for being a noob cause i'm hiding my tw w10 identity ..

and mini, last time you broke something you quit the game didn't you? wasn't that your explanation you were losing that many villages against ddb without even putting on a fight???

X, you know we stopped bothering about the forums.. it's just not worthed to read the crap that people write in here!! i respect sean as a player, he's active and fighting for the good of the tribe, isn't that all what's needed? you said it yourself, 8AA8 pulled of a great op cause of teamwork.. or maybe issak said that..

anyways, guys and girls, stop whining, there is a war to be fought.. quite ironically still against the same people i fought my first real war against... you darn nomads never seem to die!!!! :p

btw,
wondering what happened to nomads arch enemy nr1 though.. any one heard from buttonman recently??

DeletedUser

We have a group of about 15-20 players assigned to hitting and nobling DPN and spawnie in uncoordinated attacks.

Spawnie is still trying to defend

Still trying to defend?

Side 1:
Players: spawnie-rose
Side 2:
Tribes: 8AA8

Timeframe: 28/08/2010 00:00:00 to 12/09/2010 22:13:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 74
Difference: 12

chart

These are stats since the first village taken off me, in this op. Ever since then(or well, some time before) I have had a constant 10K incomings(less lately, but still in the thousands), with most of them being nukes and cat nukes. And I am still coming out with more villages than those 15-20 players attacking have taken off me.
Now you call this 'trying to defend'? LOL can't wait to see you do better!

DeletedUser

There's about 5 or 6 attacking you and there is no question you are doing a great job. In fact you are doing a lot better than I would do.

You can quote me on that and use it against me any time you wish. Because even when I was nobling you from less than 2 hours away you still attempted to snipe and got troops in at the right time. But with all the nukes hitting you couldn't get enough understandably.

DeletedUser

Who are you kidding, you try to make it sound like you are any good at this game, while you have barely attacked anyone. And don't worry, I'll send some attacks at you when I get the time :)

I think, at this stage, we all have the same skill and it is all about activity. The shorter you can get your train and the better you are at sniping is really the only difference. Out of the three of you (Rosskin, spawnie and you), you have had most of the attacks. But Spawnie has done the better job out of the three of you.

As for barely sending attacks. I was given this account with no village build and mainly mixed villages. I suicided about 600 semi-nukes on rosskin and I am rebuilding so that in the future I can attack. So far, around 1000 villages have been built to a 9979 build.

And don't worry, I'll send some attacks at you when I get the time :)

Whatever floats your boat.

DeletedUser

Out of the three of you (Rosskin, spawnie and you), you have had most of the attacks. But Spawnie has done the better job out of the three of you.

DPN is still better than me. He just didn't have the time to do it properly this time.

DeletedUser

btw, who's disco biscuit?? i remember that name, but don't know from where..

.-x-.

x-press about time you turned up ;)

Anyways, you're right there is a war to be fought. Lol, the names may change, but the players don't ;)

any one heard from buttonman recently?? said:
any one heard from buttonman recently??

Is that a hint about this sean charecter???

If he is buttonman then it would certainly explain his natural ability to wind Nomads up!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hehe lol :p you guys been recruiting some members i saw, found new active players for those inactive accounts? :p

and nah, knowing buttons, he wouldn't hide his identity ;) i was just wondering to see if he'd show up again when nomads would be reformed..