Noob beatdown!!!! GOTN Style

• Thread starter Private Inbreastigator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96835

Considering you could have easily edited that mail im not 100% sure im convinced thats real....

Just my opinion tho.

DeletedUser96141

well good luck to both of you.

(personally want YAWN! to win)
:)

DeletedUser51873

Ermm.

I don't think Yawn! would beg for mercy just cos they lost a few farm lvls and smithy lvls. It will only hinder their growth.

And i'd think that you guys probably have less than 10 members out of your whole tribe list who actually know how to back time.

So... eventually Yawn! will backtime your offensive troops and god knows who'd be begging for mercy then.

DeletedUser

Considering you could have easily edited that mail im not 100% sure im convinced thats real....

Just my opinion tho.

Mails legit on Hidden Agenda's side. but, still it wasn't about "us" joining / or even a NAP. We would never ask for people to stop attacking. Then, again he wasn't the one whom attacked us.

DeletedUser96141

to the point: GOTN was made of mass recruiters
Yawn!: premade

GOTN leader: robo315 (he even asked my whole tribe to join his- and he didnt know anything like tribe limits)

i think YAWN! will win because of activity aand exp.

DeletedUser

Mails legit on Hidden Agenda's side. but, still it wasn't about "us" joining / or even a NAP. We would never ask for people to stop attacking. Then, again he wasn't the one whom attacked us.

naw you were trying to persuade one of our members who was attacking you to join your tribe.

Idk what scott pilgrim is doing but that message was real and he has even joined our tribe! lol

DeletedUser

YAWN will win,GOTN noobs will be begging for mercy!!
The end :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Map of the war:
[SPOIL]
213ma0w.png
[/SPOIL]

Pre-War Tribe Stats:
[SPOIL]
a26dna.png

24pwcwo.png
[/SPOIL]

Personally cheering for YAWN! here, my sweet little oil derricks!

DeletedUser

Ermm.

I don't think Yawn! would beg for mercy just cos they lost a few farm lvls and smithy lvls. It will only hinder their growth.

And i'd think that you guys probably have less than 10 members out of your whole tribe list who actually know how to back time.

So... eventually Yawn! will backtime your offensive troops and god knows who'd be begging for mercy then.

How to justify a guess like that exactly? The back time is easy to learn is it not? or do you think only 10 of our members are capable of learning?

And even when that does happen, we got plenty of support to go around. Unlike YAWN! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

naw you were trying to persuade one of our members who was attacking you to join your tribe.

Idk what scott pilgrim is doing but that message was real and he has even joined our tribe! lol

Learn to read my friend. I just stated He wasn't attacking me ;). But enough about that.. This shall be fun :)

DeletedUser96141

well there is the proof:
OD: nearly the same, but GOTN has 51 more members!
average: YAWN! average double GOTN's

yawn! point of 23 players: 70.000
GOTN (top 40) : 80.000
who gonna win

(YAWN!)

DeletedUser96141

whoever wins
they gonna get a lot of farms, but at the same time fall behind other tribes

DeletedUser51873

How to justify a guess like that exactly? The back time is easy to learn is it not? or do you think only 10 of our members are capable of learning?

And even when that does happen, we got plenty of support to go around. Unlike YAWN! :icon_wink:

Lol support is only deadly when it is stacked in one village.
Most of Yawn! members have full nukes. Your support (obviously spread) will do nothing o.o;

Learning backtime is easy. Mastering it is hard. Backtime is all about precision.

DeletedUser

Well, i like the time, I think it's either now or never for GOTN since it will only become harder when YAWN start nobling. I think, if GOTN were organised, they could do some serious serious damage. BUT i don't think they have the skills.

DeletedUser95962

i think they need some lessons on dodgeing and spending resources before attacks :)

Shusaku Chiba

Can't say I'm not a little pissed off at Scott for ditching us.

Status
Not open for further replies.