Noob beatdown!!!! GOTN Style

• Thread starter Private Inbreastigator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingjohan

haha our growth will be increasing, from the hauls we've been getting :)

And i assume you won't get attacked then/loose troops which will stun your growth?
But yeah, you probably won't get attacked. I'm sure YAWN! will just bend over and wait for the log to be put in place...-.-

King Matt II

What makes you think he didn't activate them when going offline? knowing he was in GOTN territory i'd have done the same aswell as sending my troops out for a long walk untill i return.

You're talking about YAWN, I'm pretty sure most accounts in there are probably 24/7 coplayed. :icon_neutral:

kingjohan

You're talking about YAWN, I'm pretty sure most accounts in there are probably 24/7 coplayed. :icon_neutral:

They can't be. I'm sure the players there have atleast some social life, which could prevent both of them to be online.

DeletedUser

I really doubt most are coplayed 24/7 but yes, they should be active enough to notice a ram speed incoming :icon_neutral: And seeing they are good players they are probably min-maxing enough not to activate militia overnight.

DeletedUser

i think they need some lessons on dodgeing and spending resources before attacks :)

they dodged imo :icon_confused: . did u really think that's total troop count with farm 25. the small troops were left to cater random cat attacks. Anyways by the looks yawn shouldn't have much trouble finishing gotn , i don't think there was even a need to send spy for these noobs :icon_neutral: .

DeletedUser

I really believe GOTN can be trouble if they change their tactics. As said above, there are much worse things then farm if you want to cat someone at this stage. :icon_neutral: And spies are always necessary for entertainment value!

Repinski

Go Yawn!. I know a number of you guys and I know you will not go down easily. Although I hope this won't be another case of what happened to CLEAN in w48. They got taken out due to the sheer 200 to 20 member difference even with the nobles starting to roll out of CLEAN.

DeletedUser

someone attacked us and lost 98% of their troops to militia :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok
Now i m confused
GOTN claims that they are at war with yawn (thats fine if its with 74 members), Buts its looking like the are taking help of PE and ELITE and blah blah tribes too :O,
I thought they has quantity as well quality, but it looks lite tey dont trust their quality so they are goin for quantity :?

DeletedUser95962

BREAKING NEWS:
Dukeh-YAWN!'s leader is scrambling

Dukeh today at 13:44
Hello GOTN members.

Just thought I'd give each of you a chance to see sense. You hit YAWN! by suprise and have done a little damage. However now it is our turn to hit back. Currently we are being stacked my numerous tribes. Many of us are just waiting for attacks to backtime, you will lose all of your offence. A suprising amount of you have contacted me and offered to spy in return for personal alliances; if you you do not wish to be part of this war, feel free to contact me. If you can see that YAWN! will eventually victor; let me know and we can sort something out.

Happy New Year,

Best Wishes,

Leighton.

this mail was sent round to all GOTN members
but when having a look at YAWN!'s diplomacy they seem to have Smile? only as a NAP..

soon after, his academy got :cata: destroyed :cata:
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/3dcc7197e1f30ea58d60b5fa479a5c79

DeletedUser

u decide that
but i guess 74 is a fair quantity if u trust ur 74, but if u do not then, even if u get 300 or 3000 it doesn't matter......
about quality u know better than me? if u trust ur quality then u do not need other tribe's help to take out a 25 players tribe!!!

DeletedUser

YAWN! will have a very hard time. They are for sure a lot better individually but the numbers of GOTN at this point of the game make a huge difference. But I will be here watching this from a distance and rooting for YAWN!
Why? Just because I would like this world to keep their finest players, whatever tribe they are in, because that will make everything a lot more interesting in the future...

But as a strategy, GOTN is right, it's either now or later they don't have a chance...

DeletedUser44153

I'm rooting for the Guardians of the Night on this one :) I've seen too many premades beat up on people who have no knowledge of what's going on and get taken totally by surprise. It's fun to see someone punch them in the nose first for once. Go Guardians!

DeletedUser

I think GOTN will win since they are around 4x bigger than Yawn.

Each 4 GOTN members can send an amount of 10 spear and 10 sword attack on each member. Thats a whopping 40 spears and 40 swords attack. Throw in some white ponies and I think they will conquer Yawns villages.
/Noob

On a serious account, I think GOTN got this one in the bag.
1) Dukeh lost an acad and farm level
2) Someone got backtimed?
3) and someone else lost 600 LC?

I doubt YAWN! have backup with any other tribes at the moment, I believe they were tryna pull off an URUZ in this world. The mail sent to GOTN members must be a bluff.

Good luck to both, I'd like to see both tribes suffer so IKEA can noble into the K comfortably and make a new squad there as well. Check our Twitter (IKEAw54) for more details.

DeletedUser

GOTN leader: robo315 (he even asked my whole tribe to join his- and he didnt know anything like tribe limits)

i think YAWN! will win because of activity aand exp.

i rimmed robo on a speed a while back :lol:
he had a mixed high mine village.who wants to bet its the same here :icon_biggrin: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.