Noob tribes in the top 10

DeletedUser61336

K55 is the middle of the enitre map out of all of the K's. Having domination in that K means that you now could have the best defence(depends on the shape of you tribe; i.e. circle, square, etc.). And, you can attack in any given direction you want.

The only bad/hard part about having a more 'rounded' formation is that the players in the middle can't really do much.

DeletedUser

True, but I still say it is the main core simply because of it's number and the fact it has 500|500.

DeletedUser61618

True, but I still say it is the main core simply because of it's number and the fact it has 500|500.

lol. thats the dumbest dumb statement evar. I prefer the apple core. The sacrasm flows deep within this one...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yo really noob comment..and i thought you were a decent player..hahaha good luck in your core in the centre :icon_cool::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser61618

theres a centre inside the core? Ooh another dumb comment. i also want to invent one now

DeletedUser

lol. thats the dumbest dumb statement evar. I prefer the apple core. The sacrasm flows deep within this one...

The dumbest dumberer dumb statement evar. Get out of here, it was a joke.

yo really noob comment..and i thought you were a decent player..hahaha good luck in your core in the centre :icon_cool::icon_biggrin:

You probably just said it because Kreef said it first, I don't even know who you are. I thought you were mediocre, but obviously you're a noob due to one joke post.

DeletedUser61618

prithee, thus it seems your joke has been joked. (remember the strong flowing sarc..)

DeletedUser61618

For it was as quick as thy flying bulletin.. I am impressed. Pray, teach me more.

DeletedUser

You probably just said it because Kreef said it first, I don't even know who you are. I thought you were mediocre, but obviously you're a noob due to one joke post.

lol........haha playing the game over 2 years my friend...nice to meet you too...

DeletedUser

K55 is the middle of the enitre map out of all of the K's. Having domination in that K means that you now could have the best defence(depends on the shape of you tribe; i.e. circle, square, etc.). And, you can attack in any given direction you want.

The only bad/hard part about having a more 'rounded' formation is that the players in the middle can't really do much.
More often than not it's the rim tribes that do the best as they have more time to sit and wait; core tribes need to be brutally efficient to survive against the onslaught of the rim.

Here's why:
1.) A lot of quality players that end up having bad luck and get farmed early on simply restart on the rim and end up with much more time to prepare to take the core.
2.) The rim fills up slower and as the world gets older, new members don't have as much interest in starting on the rim. This means more free villages for the rim tribes and much less pressure to dominate.
3.) It's much easier to fight into the core from one direction than to fight into the rim from one direction, as when you're in the core you're surrounded, as opposed to when you're on the rim you're usually open to do whatever.
4.) The rim always has a fewer amount of competitive people in it, and usually the competitive ones band together
5.) Rim rarely has premade tribes.
6.) It's a much stronger argument for one top 40 tribe to ask another top 40 tribe to invade the core with them and start taking out bigger tribes than it is for a big tribe to convince another top 10 tribe to go out into the rim.
7.) The rim always wants into the core whereas the core just wants to dominate the core and remove all threats within the core.
8.) Everyone underestimates the rim.

But as you said, being in the core is hard if say 3 tribes dare to gang up on you. You're getting hit from the north, south and east and what do you do to fix that? It's much easier on the rim where you're lucky to even have tribes to the south and east of you.

I like making lists.

Last edited by a moderator:

dragon222143

Me too but I don't think it's because I'm almost in both of them.

sp.ag

The core is the worst place to choose; why? its simple; every tribe that battles for the core for a long term survival and domination ends up in a epically failing that objective due to a few debatable reasons.