Noob tribes in the top 10

elfishninja

but still they will have less targets but still for noob players maybe it is better like that cause alone they cant handle anything

DeletedUser

I don't see anything bad with having family tribes in the beginning.It's usually good 'collecting(?)' players from the continent you wish to dominate in.Then, u'll see that only the strong will survive and only the elites will be selected to merge into one tribe in the noble era.It has worked out nicely before, so, I don't see any problem with having family tribes in the beginning? (concentration of villages is all that matters)

elfishninja

I don't see anything bad with having family tribes in the beginning.It's usually good 'collecting(?)' players from the continent you wish to dominate in.Then, u'll see that only the strong will survive and only the elites will be selected to merge into one tribe in the noble era.It has worked out nicely before, so, I don't see any problem with having family tribes in the beginning? (concentration of villages is all that matters)

it is not honourable to bring many players on your tribe give them hope and than take their villages they will hate u for ever

DeletedUser

oh I am using that tactics in W30 currently (still in progress)

but now that it's definitely noble era for everyone, we're making all family tribes to be crammed into one tribe. ~NEA~
and on this world, I am in HAWKS under the name of SoarHigh33 (not a mass-recruiting tribe in any ways) :p

DeletedUser

it is not honourable to bring many players on your tribe give them hope and than take their villages they will hate u for ever

well... it's only a game and a war.
and I believe in end justifies the means.

DeletedUser

whats wrong with frag??
Nothing, I just wanted to rag on you. :) Someone needs to take the place of the mighty =sk=? so why not? They were the best tribe on any world. Ever. Just ask them, they'll tell you.

DeletedUser51390

Nothing, I just wanted to rag on you. :) Someone needs to take the place of the mighty =sk=? so why not? They were the best tribe on any world. Ever. Just ask them, they'll tell you.

hahahhahahahahahahahaha

i hope we dont take the place of =sk= besides im not saying were thegreatest i only joined them this on this world with no prior knowledge of the tribe if its a premade :icon_razz:

and as for =sk= some high quality players came from them just raven didnt doso well with running things and created way to much hype for the tribe taht it was impossible fort he m to live up to it.

kinda like evolvein this world bp hasnt worn off and there is so much hype about how great you will be and how you wall have matching siggys. its gona nearly impossible to live up to it all now no matter how good you do:icon_wink:(just ragging back i like youguys aswell and know a few )

DeletedUser

Or, you gather the core tribes and put them in alliances, that way you can dominate everywhere else. If not an alliance, a nap to clear out all competition and then attacks go out against each other.

Happened on world 8, with BLOC.

First, BLOC fought their way to the top in the core.

Then, they got arrogant and started too many wars.

Soon enough,they kicked one tribe from the coalition, another was losing rank and so they merged with the rank 1 tribe (which was in the coalition).

Then just recently, 2 of the remaining 3 BLOC tribes suffered a huge loss of members and about 60% ended up going to CLOROX (now the last remaining tribe in BLOC).

CLOROX is at war with 6 of the top 10 tribes.
They hold rank 1 with a significant lead.

So even having 4 experienced tribes ruling the world from the core outwards, it's possible that they won't be able to handle the sheer numbers that the rim produce.

Remember, new players start on the rim... their players are replaceable.
In the core it's not so easy to get new players.

DeletedUser

players start on the rim... their players are replaceable.
In the core it's not so easy to get new players.

Not any more. The new "start in middle of tribe" option when rimmed will change that.

W33's dynamics are completely different and allow for much different gameplay.

dragon222143

Some new noobish tribe.

now Draco really pisses me off.

Part of Profile
We hate mails:

can we be alliesz?

or

can i join your tribal?

They will just be ignored...Learn english and write us a proper mail!
----------------------------------------

This is just copied from frags profile and changed a little. Now I'm really pissed and gonna keep them in mi mind. Every single member.

DeletedUser

hahahhahahahahahahahaha

i hope we dont take the place of =sk= besides im not saying were thegreatest i only joined them this on this world with no prior knowledge of the tribe if its a premade :icon_razz:

and as for =sk= some high quality players came from them just raven didnt doso well with running things and created way to much hype for the tribe taht it was impossible fort he m to live up to it.

kinda like evolvein this world bp hasnt worn off and there is so much hype about how great you will be and how you wall have matching siggys. its gona nearly impossible to live up to it all now no matter how good you do:icon_wink:(just ragging back i like youguys aswell and know a few )

*Cough* What about my non-matching siggy? *Cough*
*sneeze* That is too stubborn to become larger..*sneeze*

DeletedUser

Some new noobish tribe.

now Draco really pisses me off.
Don't get mad man, they'll just make another spawn tribe to try and make themselves look better. They have family tribes in the top 20 already. I was loling quite hard at it earlier.

DeletedUser

F them.
Nobody messes with FRAG, even if its just copying our profile.

Oh well, dont worry. Noobish pointwhores will get theirs in due time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They certainly aren't a top tribe but this is jsut too funny to pass up on:

Welcome:

Hello and welcome to Pro Team (*PT*)

We only recruit as much as we can, if you want an invitation, Just ask!
We will answer yes anyway.

lmfaoo xpppp