Noob tribes in the top 10

DeletedUser

Or, you gather the core tribes and put them in alliances, that way you can dominate everywhere else. If not an alliance, a nap to clear out all competition and then attacks go out against each other.

DeletedUser51390

Or, you gather the core tribes and put them in alliances, that way you can dominate everywhere else. If not an alliance, a nap to clear out all competition and then attacks go out against each other.

easy to say not to do... at least one of those tribes will want to have an upper hand so they will support one of those noob tribes and let the tribe fighting them beat them up indorer to make it easier for them when they want to strike

DeletedUser

Obviously it's not easy for major tribes to ally, it takes the stronger/more mature one to come out and say it. Everyone will argue it's noobish but it is the only way to take out other tribes that equal in skill etc.

DeletedUser

Eventually one of the tribes grows more than the other because of their activity (Higher activity, more nobling ability) and they slowly convince members to attack other members within said alliance.

DeletedUser

That could happen, but generally it would not unless if they were bloodthirsty for villages.

DeletedUser

That could happen, but generally it would not unless if they were bloodthirsty for villages.
Or they were smart. It's very easy if you're in a 5 tribe alliance to just decide to annex the weakest of the 5 and devour their villages when the rim isn't pushing in. That way the 4 are more trusting, and all that jazz. It's Tribal Wars not Tribal Nice Nice.

dragon222143

Or they were smart. It's very easy if you're in a 5 tribe alliance to just decide to annex the weakest of the 5 and devour their villages when the rim isn't pushing in. That way the 4 are more trusting, and all that jazz. It's Tribal Wars not Tribal Nice Nice.

Tribal Nice Nice? FTW, ROFL, best replic ever heard.

Indeed we should devour our allies :| just to be ontopic:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser51390

Pro TeamProperties
Tribe name: Pro Team
ID: *PT*
Number of members: 82
Points of the best 40 players: 5.755
Total points: 10.537
Average points: 128
Homepage:
» Tribal file
Members
Description
Welcome:

Hello and welcome to Pro Team (*PT*) <<<<im liking this so far perhaps all vets who are great

We only recruit as much as we can, if you want an invitation, Just ask!
We will answer yes anyway.well there goes that that thought :icon_redface:

For questions please contact
lookamess
or
Drunkeneagle

Diplomacy:

Ally: You know who you are

NAP: Who needs peace?

Enemies: Believe me, several have tried but errors ..what??? bp hasnt wore off yet :icon_eek: im scared

Recruiting:

We only accept peoples like have more than 40-nd best player..im confused i thought you let everyone join ??:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

If one tribe just decided to go out at another (regardless of how strong it is), the alliance would break off. No one would trust eachother after that, and I agree, that's why I also suggested they get in NAP's first then go after each other.

DeletedUser

cse i love them thie my fav mostly becuase im in them yay well under a secrest alias lol

elfishninja

i wont join in any tribe yet this is cause i dont see any good tribe yet
i checked some top 10 tribes on the map and they have their members to close to eachother this mean failure on long runn

DeletedUser51390

i wont join in any tribe yet this is cause i dont see any good tribe yet
i checked some top 10 tribes on the map and they have their members to close to eachother this mean failure on long runn

you may mean frag lol

i know one of our members came with a few friends who all ended up in the same 7x7

rl friends to not just from the game haha

elfishninja

thats sucks for one week or two those players think that they are lucky to be so close to eachother cause they will support themself faster but after some time if they are smart they will see that they wasnt lucky at all
if i would of be to close to my friends i would of start over

DeletedUser51390

thats sucks for one week or two those players think that they are lucky to be so close to eachother cause they will support themself faster but after some time if they are smart they will see that they wasnt lucky at all
if i would of be to close to my friends i would of start over

oh i know and there not happy about it lol.

it can work out though. togethor they can work on taking out the players nearby and move further out and when nobles com they wil be able to move in opposite directions.

its not the best situation but you have to make due with what you get sometimes and they may make it work