Nooble vs Motive

DeletedUser

Well isn't that just a lovely gesture to your members "I'm your duke but when I die I'm gonna disband, cya later, k xoxox?"

Wondering how you managed to even get members with that opening line. :icon_rolleyes:

To gromlegs defense he was the only member of the tribe attacking. Not the best attacks, but still.
His co-dukes mainly feasted on members as I was nobeling them out. The members themselves deploy the tactic of "If I close my eyes the boogeyman will go away"

greenmonsta

TOP is a new tribe formed by me ,as a new alternative for those who have been left behind after the disband
those who will enter will need to be active and fight
if nooble decides to continue his attacks against our tribe good for them ,because they will encounter resistance
I have been in motive from almost his beginnings ,when it was just a small rim tribe in forming,and i have seen his potential,too bad that bec of inactivity and a few other things it has disbanded

Yeah thats basically motive without the 'good' (I use this term loosely) players (grom, lister and hell) and a superficial name change. When Rogues changed their name to Molon we didn't stop attacking. I don't expect nooble to stop attacking you guys, hence keeping this thread open.

DeletedUser

can we just rename the thread... Nooble finishes the Top off Motive... just a thought...

DeletedUser

The Comparison with Rogues/Molon is faulty:
Both of these tribes were lead by Allos?, however the leadership of Motive is gone. So what remains are the players that were member of Motive, but not the essence of Motive.
It's like replacing the V8 of a Ford Mustang with a 2CV engine and still believe that it's a genuine Mustang

Anyway, Nooble won't stop until they have the entire K74, then they'll go for K65 (yes Static, you better watch out. Because I honestly doubt that Nooble is at all interested in recruiting the whole lot of you), and when they have the whole of the southern Hemisphere, they will push north.

Every ex-Motive member is doomed already, because if Nooble was not interested in recruiting Helli or me, then they really aren't interested in recruiting the others, except for nobling barbs perhaps.

DeletedUser

Anyway, Nooble won't stop until they have the entire K74, then they'll go for K65 (yes Static, you better watch out. Because I honestly doubt that Nooble is at all interested in recruiting the whole lot of you), and when they have the whole of the southern Hemisphere, they will push north.
I think it's more a case of Static don't want to recruit the whole lot of Nooble :icon_redface:

Thanks anyways. And good luck with your other world(s) and your life. All the best.

DeletedUser

And Drama! is moving south :icon_eek: .So i think we all know where this leads too. Of course Drama! needs to survive first :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And Drama! is moving south :icon_eek: .So i think we all know where this leads too. Of course Drama! needs to survive first :icon_razz:

The winds of change are upon us.
It's those who resist us who's survival should be in question :icon_wink:

I'm reasonably confident DSL. will take them out :icon_wink:
Isn't it past your bed time? :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Grommy, you're such an emo child. :icon_rolleyes: A few hundred fakes and you up and quit without even a fight. I thought you were a superman who could withstand thousands of incomings?

slinkiestwizard

The winds of change are upon us.
It's those who resist us who's survival should be in question :icon_wink:

Isn't it past your bed time? :icon_razz:

was that directed ayy void christmas santa tripped and chocked on a cookie ?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Grommy, you're such an emo child. :icon_rolleyes: A few hundred fakes and you up and quit without even a fight. I thought you were a superman who could withstand thousands of incomings?

I can withstand thousands of incomings, but fighting a one-man war where the odds are like 1:10 to the three closest enemies (nuking, you, dr), while my best mates are gone, is not what I call fun, especially not when I am only left with 2 options: Either spend tons of hours to die fighting with style or just go selfdestructive and hit delete and spend my time on things that are either more usefull or that I like more. My time is valuable to me and I rather spend it to things that are not total useless.

If that makes me an emo-child, then so be it. The disgrace of deleting in this hopeless situation is not so bad as to let myself be forced to play on against my will just to 'safe face' to some people whom I probably never meet again in life.

DeletedUser

It's not about saving face, it's about playing the game. I must say I'm rather disappointed, I expected more, much more. At least before Helliquin deleted he made things difficult, I quite enjoyed things for a change.. But no, once again an enemy folds just after I begin and I'm left with a worthless victory. It's starting to become boring. The last real fight I had was against Symbol when they were around 1mil points worth of villages, this should have been much more entertaining. Instead I'm left with the mild annoyance of rebuilding your smithies.

DeletedUser

It's not about saving face, it's about playing the game. I must say I'm rather disappointed, I expected more, much more. At least before Helliquin deleted he made things difficult, I quite enjoyed things for a change.. But no, once again an enemy folds just after I begin and I'm left with a worthless victory. It's starting to become boring. The last real fight I had was against Symbol when they were around 1mil points worth of villages, this should have been much more entertaining. Instead I'm left with the mild annoyance of rebuilding your smithies.

It pleases me to disappoint you :)

by the way, you haven't even begun on me before I deleted ( I hit delete last friday, after I spent my last offense on destroying some of your poor defenses). I denied you even that victory, lol
If I had known it was so easy to clear your villages, I'd not have destroyed most of my nukes a week ago on undecided, who was being a prick and I wanted to do some damage before I'd delete.

Last edited by a moderator: