noobs in speeds

DeletedUser

what has .net speed sever come to..i see all noobs now no more then 100 memmbers join each round there are only a few players that give compition out there now

sexy can i?
.nick.
suicide silence
weedsmoker
roxxer noobs

thats probly about it.its most likly that if 1 of us 6 are playing the round we will win

DeletedUser

:) I am a new addition. New to speed round but not to the game. Hopefully I can give you a run for your money.

JustToner

what has .net speed sever come to..i see all noobs now no more then 100 memmbers join each round there are only a few players that give compition out there now

sexy can i?
.nick.
suicide silence
weedsmoker
roxxer noobs

thats probly about it.its most likly that if 1 of us 6 are playing the round we will win

They didn’t seem like completion at all. At 2.5k with 200 spear 200 sword defences. And with 400 axe and 400 lc. Let’s just say they weren’t 2.5k for long :) And the best bit is the mails I got. Begging for me to stop.

DeletedUser

They didn’t seem like completion at all. At 2.5k with 200 spear 200 sword defences. And with 400 axe and 400 lc. Let’s just say they weren’t 2.5k for long :) And the best bit is the mails I got. Begging for me to stop.

wow!!!

jt your back...nice to see you again..hope to see you in the future rounds comeing up

DeletedUser

i wud win a few... i fi cud be bothered... i will in 2 or 3 weeks coz im on 6 weeks holidays after that xD no-lifing ftw!!!

WeedSmookeer

Hehe Daddyj, Its fun to play speed whit good players, but its have been borring to.. is feels like so easy..

DeletedUser

well i have to update this caouse miggys back he will own evry 1 if hes in the round

DeletedUser

sexy can i?
.nick.
suicide silence
weedsmoker
roxxer noobs

Where's my name? ;)

DeletedUser

I'm a newfag to speed kind of. Been playing it on and off for about 6 months.

DeletedUser59451

What is all this hype about getting on a list, or being recognized as a great speed player?? Rank 2 is my highest, and top 10 a few times(which is ok considering the amount of rounds i actually play..) I don't care about lists, as if i come in top 10, i probably had fun kicking the crap out of most people. Some of you are taking speed way to seriously, i play for fun, not for my rep because i really don't care what any of you think:icon_biggrin: There are a few very good speed players out there, but don't let it go to your head, as it makes you look arrogant..

DeletedUser

I started speed a few months after i started playing on w30 and i wont say ima noob just tend to get nobled out alot cause im always in the middle of some1 thats way better than me though ima start playing more often know i reckon and see how it goes...

greenmonsta

sleethcj today at 22:39
can i join yr tribe

im change coz i need a strong tribe in my k and these guys are inactive
i play in lot of spped world and i want to be in a active tribe

greenmonsta today at 23:16
Kn I jo1n yr trib pl0x?!!11eleven

sleethcj today at 23:17
y do u want to yr in a grate tribe ?

greenmonsta today at 23:17
Bt i wnt 2!1 yr trib 1s awsumer den m1ne!111oneoneeleven

sleethcj today at 23:25