noobs in speeds

Rank 1 Is Standard

perhaps people will finally agree with me that he isn't very good, I've been saying that a for a long time.

The best players on speed atm are non-regulars like Jagerblue.
The people that can start up well like George and Ray, neither of them are that good late game, but they can nice leads on the server which removes the threat of noobs being big late game and hitting them in a group.

The reason why speeders these days aren't very good imo, is that they are so arrogant, they refuse to admit when they are wrong, and refuse to learn from their mistakes or other people.

Gar I play my best during late game not at start up :lol:

DeletedUser

Speed is truly pathetic, sorry but that what it is now day. I am not a speed player at all, I am not fast at setting things up and everything else, my internet is really slow but yet I am able to get top 10 without a problem when I actually play(without a premium ofc)

I played a few with like Adrian D, Garg, Aidan, and a few others and another time with 25, Kam, and WM. as far as I know none of these players are often speed players except maybe adrian(not sure) and they were all able to get top 10 even after starting hours late like garg.

days when thar, krakkan, toxicmoon, cwolf(sp?), and others were here the speed rounds were a lot more fun. we had a lot more players back then join to.

DeletedUser

I ain't a speed player at all, speed is just for fun, I'm actually fond of slow 1-x worlds and am playing one on another server...))

DeletedUser

Speed is truly pathetic, sorry but that what it is now day. I am not a speed player at all, I am not fast at setting things up and everything else, my internet is really slow but yet I am able to get top 10 without a problem when I actually play(without a premium ofc)

I played a few with like Adrian D, Garg, Aidan, and a few others and another time with 25, Kam, and WM. as far as I know none of these players are often speed players except maybe adrian(not sure) and they were all able to get top 10 even after starting hours late like garg.

days when thar, krakkan, toxicmoon, cwolf(sp?), and others were here the speed rounds were a lot more fun. we had a lot more players back then join to.

then join stw2 many of the older players including toxicmoon will be joining

Josh123223

ill say this once more, if ur looking to get rimmed or a mega challange...

www.die-staemme.de is ur where u should go to see how good u really are.. there u will meet a player by the name of fr3akybr0th3rs <- he's scary and maybe 1 of the best players ive ever seen, we played a round together.. he was amazing to watch grow, i was on the first page rankings along with him but he was increidble.. ive never seen a player grow so fast in all my time playing this game, check some of the games he's won.. he cleaned up entire german speed rounds by him self, and they have ALOT more players then us, and ALOT better players. yet he can defeat everyone single handedly.. if u think u can take him then try it lol, all u guys seem to be complaining about how easy it is here, and what noobs are here, go and try it!!! prepared to get torn a new asshole :)

WeedSmookeer

Yeah if you could actually do that without someone stealing your tribes name and making wannabe tribes out of them..... Thats one reason I stopped the FATE tribe, people kept trying to steal the name.. We tried bring HADES back, but without the original players it didnt work well...

Wonder how many would come back and actually use their stw2 names and not hide behind new names ? :icon_rolleyes: (I think that happened last stw2..) It would be fun to play with alot of you "oldies" that I see posting here. (even under your new names..)

hey toxic moon.. its me Mökarn remember me ;) ?

DeletedUser6334

If you all say its so easy why dont u write a guide or something for all the new players? a good guide teach others pass on your skills make it more challenging for every1

DeletedUser

If you all say its so easy why dont u write a guide or something for all the new players? a good guide teach others pass on your skills make it more challenging for every1

lol, its because everyone thinks that their good and its the OTHER people claiming to be good that actually suck. problem is, most of them really arent as good as they like to believe but cant come to terms with that, so what we get is a ton of trash talk on the forums about how good everyone is, but yet how EASY it is to win. if its so easy, is anyone really that good?

DeletedUser

I miss the interesting speed rounds.

I mean... You don't get tribes in speed worlds anymore.
Tribe Lock fails, and 3-member-tribes fail. Why not just call it Solo Wars?

The old rounds, with big member-limits were amazing.

DeletedUser

Adrian has won speeds with late starts. A few I think too

I've only been able to get 2nd with a late start :(