noobs in speeds

DeletedUser

what has .net speed sever come to..i see all noobs now no more then 100 memmbers join each round there are only a few players that give compition out there now

sexy can i?
.nick.
suicide silence
weedsmoker
roxxer noobs

thats probly about it.its most likly that if 1 of us 6 are playing the round we will win

I cant get it... is this pro's list or noobs list?
if its pro's, add TruCulent, BackToBasics, floadi and Cheatin-n00b?? at the very least... there are quite good lpayers, yet, I most agree with ya daddy that the speeds are not what they used to be... I liken it at the FATE&CHI times, when there were 400 players each round, alot of compotition and great players... Some of them are admins today though (Toxic Moon)...
And the players-GOD-so many noob defenders!

DeletedUser

I agree; Hades, FH, CHI, FATE,.... days should come back :p

greenmonsta

I can tell you floadi was never any good. Him and his 10 romainian buddies just gangbanged people. Never worked against anyone half-decent.

DeletedUser

last few rounds he has just joined up with the only other decent person on speed..

DeletedUser

I agree; Hades, FH, CHI, FATE,.... days should come back :p
Yeah if you could actually do that without someone stealing your tribes name and making wannabe tribes out of them..... Thats one reason I stopped the FATE tribe, people kept trying to steal the name.. We tried bring HADES back, but without the original players it didnt work well...

Wonder how many would come back and actually use their stw2 names and not hide behind new names ? :icon_rolleyes: (I think that happened last stw2..) It would be fun to play with alot of you "oldies" that I see posting here. (even under your new names..)

Josh123223

if u guys really need to have it out with some really leet players, www.die-staemme.de is you're place, altho it's german and i don't speak a word of it, it does hinder you're ability to communicate with others. Translator's are very poor and bearly work but it's all good for fun!!

gargareth

if u guys really need to have it out with some really leet players, www.die-staemme.de is you're place, altho it's german and i don't speak a word of it, it does hinder you're ability to communicate with others. Translator's are very poor and bearly work but it's all good for fun!!

.de is dominated by a large tribes that can time. To be able to dominate them you need a tribe that has some defence. I went over there, was rank 1 at 200k, then got 320 incomings out of nowhere. There timing far exceeds the noobs over here. If someone makes a tribe to play on .de I'll gladly join in.

Josh123223

i did well in a game, i finished up 9th to.. it was a day long, and for quite some time i was 1st.. out of 2000 players to, and yes they can time, they can also fake and snipe incredibly well. i did say if u were looking for a challange.. look no further then .DE :)

Josh123223

i played a week long game to.. i lasted 2 days, had like 40 villages.. was sorting through them. then all of a sudden i had like 300 incomming attacks rofl all hitting me with in a space of 3 minutes... o_O 1333333333333337

gargareth

i played a week long game to.. i lasted 2 days, had like 40 villages.. was sorting through them. then all of a sudden i had like 300 incomming attacks rofl all hitting me with in a space of 3 minutes... o_O 1333333333333337

In space of 3 minutes? As in within a 3 minute window? Mine all hit within a 3 second window.

DeletedUser

I couldn't be bothered reading everything, but I figured I may aswell tell you something relating to your first post. I am a great player and just started the speed world, but can't be on much because of school and other commitments. BUT my 2 month holidays are comming up soon, and I promise you that I will prove to be great cometition :)

I look forward to fighting with/against you.

DeletedUser

In space of 3 minutes? As in within a 3 minute window? Mine all hit within a 3 second window.

Making a whole tribe's atackshittin within a 3 second window would be incredably hard, if not impossible... Espectilly fo someone with a slow internet

Josh123223

Making a whole tribe's atackshittin within a 3 second window would be incredably hard, if not impossible... Espectilly fo someone with a slow internet

yep, i dont think he quite got what i ment... i had over 40 villages spread out over the map..and over 300 incoming attacks, these were all mainly nukes and trains, with a fakes amongst them, but to have over 300 attacks land ALL with in 3 minutes of each other would be hard enough, and would have taken alot of preparation and organizing... and u say u could get 300 attacks to land with in 3 seconds from the first to the 300th? i'd like to see that, vid it and post it lol

DeletedUser

i've never played speed before, im quite interested in it.

been playing TW for about a year, im keen to try my hand at something new, so i'll probably be one of these noob players you are all hating on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

thanks, i have a feeling it'll take me a round or two to get use to the speeds though.

all my start up plans = out the window lol

DeletedUser

i've never played speed before, im quite interested in it.

been playing TW for about a year, im keen to try my hand at something new, so i'll probably be one of these noob players you are all hating on :icon_wink:

Well no doubt everyone starts on speed badly, but through time and learning the ropes you will become a decent speed player; goodluck on your first round and i hope you enjoy it.

DeletedUser

Well no doubt everyone starts on speed badly, but through time and learning the ropes you will become a decent speed player; goodluck on your first round and i hope you enjoy it.

thanks, at the end of the day its all about having fun anyway :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator: