#NosWantsToHashtag #ContrasNewAllies

DeletedUser

NOS (previously allies with #Hashtag) has declared about an hour ago.

Reasons they label:
1. Coduke of #Hashtag tried to get smaller tribes to war NOS back when they were Elite. (Kept relations with us even though their info was false and we proved wrong of the info)
2. Nobled into K45... Last time this happened was a good 2 weeks ago. Kept relations and resolved them. Replaced lost resources and gave village to them.
3. Lie after lie? Not sure what they're referring to...
4. I tried to get Within to hit them. Granted it were 2 days before Peace? decided to #Demolish some of Within's villages.

Other Facts:
1. There were a 1 week cool down period. I even reminded them of this about 48hrs ago if not less time than that.
2. They're allies with w2v, and contra. After them hitting contra looking for their current allies (#Hashtag) to hop in and assist some. Then bailing on helping #Hashtag any whatsoever.
3. They had the worst war declaration possible:

c7f400b8dd7fa5f4d027f106016c6a04.png

DeletedUser

1. There were a 1 week cool down period. I even reminded them of this about 48hrs ago if not less time than that.
False, you wanted a week. We never responded to that.
Also, my declaration is damn sexy and fits the theme.

DeletedUser

not sure whether to take this seriously or not... im leaning towards trolling :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113438

NOS (previously allies with #Hashtag) has declared about an hour ago.

3. They had the worst war declaration possible:

It will always be a better declaration then your long, boring, grammatically horrible, terribly written piece of garbage declaration you gave Contra.

DeletedUser

Babin, posting this thread is just asking for others to take advantage and exploit that fact you're in war with two top tribes... Nevermind, I guess your Alliance with Bacon will back you up? Am I right?

DeletedUser

False, you wanted a week. We never responded to that.
Also, my declaration is damn sexy and fits the theme.

:O Granted I don't feel like looking back up the chat with blue to that. But y'all did agree to the 48hrs at least.

What happened to that buddy?

DeletedUser

:O Granted I don't feel like looking back up the chat with blue to that. But y'all did agree to the 48hrs at least.

What happened to that buddy?
As I said it fits the theme. You broke your NAP with Contra early. We did the same with you.
You reap what you sow.

Besides, you forgot by far the most important reason. The diplomacy was done before my time. :icon_idea:

EDIT: I'm not your buddy.
EDIT2: You never paid Peace? the cost of lost nobles.
EDIT3: Your nobles landed on us before we even launched any of ours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here i was thinking HashT and their loyal allies NOS would go to the end of the world together. I am shocked!

DeletedUser113438

Props to NOS, for having the graciousness to let Babin the silly to do your PnP work for you.

DeletedUser

As I said it fits the theme. You broke your NAP with Contra early. We did the same with you.
You reap what you sow.

Besides, you forgot by far the most important reason. The diplomacy was done before my time. :icon_idea:

EDIT: I'm not your buddy.
EDIT2: You never paid Peace? the cost of lost nobles.
EDIT3: Your nobles landed on us before we even launched any of ours.

Damn since diplo was done before your time I should've mailed and got that updated huh? Glad I were informed that's what were needed...

1. You sure you're not my buddy?
2. I'm 100% sure we did. Us council members did it. lmao
3. Attacks are attacks buddy. Y'all launched then declared.

DeletedUser

Damn since diplo was done before your time I should've mailed and got that updated huh? Glad I were informed that's what were needed...

1. You sure you're not my buddy?
2. I'm 100% sure we did. Us council members did it. lmao
3. Attacks are attacks buddy. Y'all launched then declared.
Attacks are not attacks.
Figured you're beyond the "scouting is an act of war" garbage.
We had the decency to declare before launching, something you never had.

No, you didn't repay the losses. You're either a liar or really bad in mathematics.

It's not my job to keep your tribe up to date in any changes in our structure or leadership, it was not part of the signed terms.

#NOS out. You can have the thread, all those who need to know the truth know the truth.

DeletedUser

Attacks are not attacks.
Figured you're beyond the "scouting is an act of war" garbage.
We had the decency to declare before launching, something you never had.

No, you didn't repay the losses. You're either a liar or really bad in mathematics.

It's not my job to keep your tribe up to date in any changes in our structure or leadership, it was not part of the signed terms.

#NOS out. You can have the thread, all those who need to know the truth know the truth.

Oh wow, you are so full of it.

1) Attacks are not attacks? wtf do you even mean?
2) You did launch before declaring (in case you didn't know some of you guys even launched earlier today and when mailed replied it was an old fake script :D)
3)Not part of the signed terms to inform us? when have any diplomacy terms had a point like that?

Obviously i have no idea about the repay thing.

DeletedUser116398

Of course we nobled into your Km, Elite was a tribe full of noobs. No one else took you seriously... Why should we? How did we know that you were going to be a serious tribe.

DeletedUser113438

Of course we nobled into your Km, Elite was a tribe full of noobs. No one else took you seriously... Why should we? How did we know that you were going to be a serious tribe.

Clearly they were not a tribe full of noobs -_- and pro tip, never burn a bridge you may need to use, you should have thought of all the possible outcomes and you should have been prepared to deal with them.